Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Clan peace talks to open in central Somalia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
X-unit
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Clan peace talks to open in central Somalia

Postby X-unit » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:44 am

[quote="Ismahan123"][quote="X-unit"][quote="Ismahan123"]Horta do Xawadle speak Af Mudug dialect?

Fah, with all the xawadle talk you are doing, you're coming like DowladSade in the making. Shocked Laughing[/quote]

I am full blooded Xawaadle and this is how we speak. Ar Xaala sheege...Ar Xooyiri..Ar Xoo ahaa..we are called the xaax people....lol we use a lot of xoo or hoo in english...for abayo we say enbay...or aboowe we say enbow...[/quote]

O its somewhat different than the abgaal but close.[/quote]

Yeah something like that...

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:31 am

Horta it seems FAH is the only non Hawiye wannabe Xawadle on this site. Laughing Laughing

It seems the other Xawadle on this site have more Darood cuqdad than HG and the rest. Shocked

Perhaps to gain membership status up

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:23 am

[quote="FAH1223"][quote="Ismahan123"][quote="FAH1223"][quote="Ismahan123"]Horta do Xawadle speak Af Mudug dialect?

Fah, with all the xawadle talk you are doing, you're coming like DowladSade in the making. Shocked Laughing[/quote]

Maybe I am DawladSade Wink[/quote]

Yeah, I'm XoogaSade. Laughing[/quote]

then you're against Greater Kenya down[/quote]

I like this kid. Laughing

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:30 am

Ismahan,

I know FaH1223's family and they have always contributed to the USC. His Hawiye is no question. Its the fake tales from his abtiyaal that are misleading him.

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Postby Advocatar » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:25 pm

Laughing Laughing ........so fah dad was a member of the USC?

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:32 pm

[quote="Advocatar"]:lol: Laughing ........so fah dad was a member of the USC?[/quote]

My dad hasn't been in Somalia since 1981. In fact, we saw one of his middle school friends at the local masajid and he has a picture of the last time my pops was in Xamar for vacation and they threw him a big party and all that.

"It was the life guys, I wish you could have enjoyed" was what he said Laughing

AW, being Hawiye does not = Hate Daarood or have Daarood cuqdad

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:38 pm

FAH,

Some of your cousins were fine USC men.

Advo,

His family were strong supporters of the USC movement since the days of USC-Mustaxiil.

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:54 pm

Liars!

FAH is a noble lost sone of Tanade Darood, and his Reer Abti are the royal distinguished Warsengeli-Darood, meaning FAH's a full blooded Darood. FAH's family had no involvement in the USC, and his mom would dump his Dad if he was one down

Laughing Laughing

X-unit
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby X-unit » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:56 pm

[quote="Luq_Ganane"]Liars!

FAH is a noble lost sone of Tanade Darood, and his Reer Abti are the royal distinguished Warsengeli-Darood, meaning FAH's a full blooded Darood. FAH's family had no involvement in the USC, and his mom would dump his Dad if he was one down

Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Afka caaro ka gashey habirirtee faraha ka qaad

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:58 pm

Luq,

Why would his mother do that ?

My awowe's second wife who is Majeerten was very supportive of my adeeryal who were headed to Carbiiska to fight the Darood.

Her ilmadeer thought she was crazy but she said, "You will kill them if u win this war. So let them defend themselves."

She was right because her abti who is Sacad was killed by his own abti, Majeerten.

>>> Xawadle never lose any war if they use the FA'AL.

X-unit
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby X-unit » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:00 pm

[quote="AbdiWahab252"]Luq,

Why would his mother do that ?

My awowe's second wife who is Majeerten was very supportive of my adeeryal who were headed to Carbiiska to fight the Darood.

Her ilmadeer thought she was crazy but she said, "You will kill them if u win this war. So let them defend themselves."

She was right because her abti who is Sacad was killed by his own abti, Majeerten.

>>> Xawadle never lose any war if they use the FA'AL.[/quote]

lol @ Fa'al no further comments

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:04 pm

X-Unit,

I remember how an entire Iljeex unit was wiped out at Shalanbood even though the Xawadle warned all the USC not to walk across the sandy terrain with shoes or they would be defeated after reading the fa'al.

My cousins being from Mustaxil and Beledweyne listened and survived.

Xawadle were the most USC of all Hawiye.

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:19 pm

[quote="AbdiWahab252"]X-Unit,

I remember how an entire Iljeex unit was wiped out at Shalanbood even though the Xawadle warned all the USC not to walk across the sandy terrain with shoes or they would be defeated after reading the fa'al.

My cousins being from Mustaxil and Beledweyne listened and survived.

Xawadle were the most USC of all Hawiye.[/quote]

My grandmother from my mother side is dhulbante so at the civil war in xamar a lot of dhulbante were coming to my aunt (mom sister) begging her saying were your family please take us out of xamar.. She filled them in vans and helped them get out of xamar but the biggest problem was, xawadle were stopping everyone on the way.... So i guess your right about them being the most USc among the Hawiye...

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:44 pm

USC were a coward outfit. Alxamdurialh 99% of Marehan were out of Xamar 2 weeks before the they even arrived, but these guys were chased out of Galkaciyo, Kismayo, Gedo and harassed and attacked on a daily basis by one subclan (Marehan). Their legacy will be just xasuuqing all the minority clans, and unarmed civilians in Xamar and Galkaciyo.

Somali2003
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali2003 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:47 pm

[quote="Alchemist"]Xawadle are good people, soon inshallah all of Hawiye tribes will make peace. Then after that Hawiye and Darood will make complete peace where they will hold hands under the sun Laughing[/quote]

Alchemist, that is my sincere hope of Somalia too

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.