Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PICTURES OF THE LEADERS OF JUBBALAND NOW.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

PICTURES OF THE LEADERS OF JUBBALAND NOW.

Postby DawladSade » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:37 am

Arrow Afhayeenka Beesha Sade Hassan Dheere (hated by Kablalax, they remember him giving BBC interviews in the middle of the fighting in Buulogaduud Laughing )....He is reer Ugaas Shermaake

http://www.waagacusub.com/images1/Afhay ... _Sadde.JPG

Arrow Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Jubbada Hoose Ahmed Cabdi Cumar Sandheere (named by Abdullahi Yusuf to be vice-governor of Jubbada Hoose but hate by him because he is the one who said beesha Sade and the maamul are not fighting and I say that as the maamul Laughing )...He is Talxe

http://www.allgedo.com/Tempe/waj%20pict ... obolka.JPG

Arrow Gudoomiyaha Degmada Kismaayo Dr Cabdirizaaq Faarax Taano (unofficially chosen by the Sade Council to become mayor temporarily, he is a businessman and is the reason the whole fight against Afgaduud started Laughing )...He is reer Siyaad

http://www.cakaarra.com/pics/Image/taanno.jpg
Last edited by DawladSade on Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: shibis, shangaani iyo shabellehoose= Shanshi Serenity

Re: PICTURES OF THE LEADERS OF JUBBALAND NOW.

Postby Unclebin- » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:39 am

A Mj assasin is lurking around the corner looking for these fellows. Laughing

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:40 am

up

And Daud Dirir, Militairy commaner Col Ismacil Fartag (Leader of Gutada sedexaad) up up

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:42 am

They look like they could use a little more nutrition, they are so malnourished.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

But I wonder those who were defeated by these skeletal characters?!!!! they must have been in a worse situation and dire need

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:44 am

[quote="Sir-Luggoyo"]They look like they could use a little more nutrition, they are so malnourished.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

But I wonder those who were defeated by these skeletal characters?!!!! they must have been in a worse situation and dire need[/quote]

Haaheey Sir Lugooyow, don't worry... like our dhaqan is back in Mudug, the guests eat before the master of the house...the Baajuuni are our guests in Jubooyinka and as such we give them the nafaqo first and we eat whatever is left. up

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:46 am

^^

Sir Lugoyo,

These guys are more healthy, vibrant and in better shape than the fat house confined desert cats you guys call mps and militairy commanders in Woqoyi. I guess the walks on the beach, and active lifestyle of Kismayo gets you that. These men control from the beginning of the Jubba river on the border of Ethiopia to the Indian Ocean. Shocked Cool up somalia

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:47 am

Bajun are guests Laughing Laughing

Jubbaland = Fake

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:50 am

[quote="AbdiWahab252"]Bajun are guests Laughing Laughing

Jubbaland = Fake[/quote]

----"3.7.3 Though Marehan settlers still have effective control of the islands, Bajuni can work for the Marehan as paid labourers. This is an improvement on the period during the 1990s when General Morgan's forces controlled Kismayo and the islands, when the Bajuni were treated by the occupying Somali clans as little more than slave labour. Essentially the plight of the Bajuni is based on the denial of economic access by Somali clans, rather than outright abuse. [6.85 ? 6.87] "----

http://www.sdwo.com/Immigrations.htm

We provide employment opportunities to them.

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:55 am

[quote="Luq_Ganane"]^^

Sir Lugoyo,

I guess the walks on the beach, and active lifestyle of Kismayo gets you that. :

[/quote]

Luq,

Saxib, I was born walking on the beaches of Kismayo and I have never been that malnourished. Kismayo is the only place where you could find everything you desire in food products, but alas!! what does a nomad from Gedo know about Cambe iyo moos

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:59 am

^^

Sir Lugooyo, there learning man. Plus these guys are from Mudug and thats why they don't know about canbe, papaya etc. This is Gedo sxb:
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb5/ ... mland4.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb5/ ... mland7.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb5/ ... mland3.jpg

Cool

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.