Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forumers

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Somaliweyn Commando
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Forumers

Postby Somaliweyn Commando » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:09 pm

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:23 am

check this guy's last 10 posts.

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cisse Westlake » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:48 pm

muktaar wrote:my dear qaldaan cousin madabow,

if u are lookin for cyper Utopia then u are def in the wrong fourm.. this somalinet the wild wild west of the Somali fourms where niggaz with huge ceeb and biches big clits can survive

try somaliaonline or somalilife.. where they have frquent cyper groups hugs on daily basis..over there no one disagree with anyone , everyone is nice and sweet at all time..

somalinet is the fourm who accepted me for having uncrumicsed ceeb, ppl here are very liberal , heck i can even molested my boyfiend ina baxar on here and ppl wouldnt even look at our direction 2wice

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:53 pm

Mukhtaar Halyey :up:

Madmadoobe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madmadoobe » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:04 am

Lol, so you actually took the time to bring back a thread from last Ramadan just to proof a point screw? And why - only because I told you to apologise to that girl you insulted for no reason? Look, I'm not a presidential candidate, or a new pope or a current snet mod who's past and present behaviour needs to be scrutinised to see if they are fit for a job; but lukily for me I have the luxuary of being equal to all the other forumers in that not many people will take me seriously If I do something stupid.But you as a mod on the other hand have to be on your best behaviour or will be held accountable. How can you moderate thousands of people if you can't moderate your mouth? Marka screw stop the character assinations sxb; odayaashii HG ee gabadha ka caydeyna xaal bey kaa sugayaan adiguna s/net inta soo fadhisatid baad afka buur buureysaa sidii booyaaso jacelka lala wadiwaayey :lol:.

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:18 am

Madmadoobe wrote:I like you simahan, you try your best to be nice even though we all know your reformed qabyaladiiste. 8)

Ummm I'm offended by this comment and demand an official public apology. :o

Madmadoobe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madmadoobe » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:31 am

Ismahan123 wrote:
Madmadoobe wrote:I like you simahan, you try your best to be nice even though we all know your reformed qabyaladiiste. 8)

Ummm I'm offended by this comment and demand an official public apology. :o

Loool, even though I have a valid reason to refuse this apology I will be better than screw and say sorry.

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:32 am

U said u r gonna say sorry but u didnt ismahaan *attack* :lol:

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:37 am

Babygirl,

Ma adiga sorry iga suugaysid? :lol: Why?

Madmadoobe,

LOL I was kidding

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:39 am

Mayaa madmadobe said he will say sorry but never said it. :lol:

Madmadoobe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madmadoobe » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:49 am

babygirl, I don't think an official apology is necessary in my case, its probably a good thing screw hasn't set precedent for that or else every girl woulda claimed compensation for emotional distress or some other bullchit lol.

Ismahan.. I'm sure you've told me off on several occations, should I demand an official apology too or shall we let whatever we said to each other cancel each other out? Besides we suppose to be on the same side here, I have the screw trying to embarrass me by telling people to check my previous posts- how intrusive :evil:

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:59 am

War heedhe so nin habar jeclo ah so ma tihid? Wa maxey cuqdada aa qaabtid? :shock: Yes, we had our disagreements but after my somali lessons I have given you, I thought I was forgiven by you? :o Bottom line, we are in the same team. By digging out your old posts just show his weak character :lol: If anything you should feel proud of putting him out of sleep. DOWN WITH THE SCREW. :up:

Madmadoobe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madmadoobe » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:11 am

Cuqdad meesha ma jirto ee don't ask me for official aplogy, that how drove the screw nuts :lol: .Anyways did your somali improve this past year? After all the effort we both made in achieving that I hope it did.

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:26 am

:lol: :lol: No need to drive anyone nuts here. Drama ma jecele aniga. 8)

Yes, my Somali has improved but definitely have alot to work on still. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.