Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

To Bad for Dhulos and Warsengeli......

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: To Bad for Dhulos and Warsengeli......

Postby Gamadid. » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:26 am

^ She handled HiiranBoy like a pro, she gets two points:

A- For outsmarting him.
B- For him to insult a lady.

He lost twice odaga.

Somali2003
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali2003 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:28 am

Dowladsade, Is Hiiraaboy Mareexaan in disguise? How come he knows all the subclans of Mr as well as your history? Plus his irrational cyber love for Nabeela was of the hook. Laughing

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:31 am

Gamadiid, caqli Hawiye hadaan raadinayo waan ku waydiin lahaa

Somali2003, he is simply a man who respects the Glory of Somalia. Laughing Cool

Somali2003
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali2003 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:04 am

I admire Emir Nur's history together with Sayid and Ahmed Gurey and Sultan Ali Shire.

siciid harti

Postby siciid harti » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:12 am

hadaan xitaa dhimaneeyno waxba ugama baahnin mareexaan walaa habar jeclo anaa wasa labadoodaba

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:13 am

This Somaliyeed Bitach is Obssesed with HJ and MR, and she cant even expose her shity clan, that is sad Laughing

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:23 am

[quote="DawladSade"]Gamadiid, caqli Hawiye hadaan raadinayo waan ku waydiin lahaa

Somali2003, he is simply a man who respects the Glory of Somalia. Laughing Cool[/quote]

Dowladsade, I will call soomaliyad07 back Laughing Laughing And I wasn't addressing you with that post actually, I was addressing somali2003 but was late with the reply and you posted before I did.

Maba jecli inaan kula hadlo. Jaahil reer baadiyaa tahay honestly. Caruurta Hawiyahaaba kaa caqli badan 100% let alone someone like me who went to the finest schools, raised and educated by the best minds somalia ever produced while you were showering with the camel's piss somewhere in god forsaken part of Somalia Mr. Green

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:39 am

"let alone someone like me who went to the finest schools, raised and educated by the best minds somalia ever produced"

Gama

Subaah wanagsaan. I am sorry to contradict you, but i DOUBT your parents are fiscally and formerly educated. Very Happy

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:46 am

^ Yea, I know you think your parents, specially your father, is the only educated somali father ever born. My father, may Allah have mercy on him, was one of the best educated somali men, so is my mother, all professional honest somalis who contributed to the welfare of our former state. Both went to the best schools available at the time. Well trained and educated cosmopolitan citizens. Why do you think I outshine certain civilized wanna-be trolls whose personality reeks of savagery? I can't list the litany of achievements my parents, specially my father achieved for which I have proofs both in print and in pictures to avoid someone discovering who I am, but you should have been more civilized than to take a dig at my parents Basra Mr. Green

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:51 am

'Well trained and educated cosmopolitan citizens' ... Rolling Eyes okkkkkkkk

Well, Gamadid i did not take a 'dig' at your parents dearest. I merely spoke my gut feelings that is all. Based on my observation of you and your entire demeanor, it is evident that your parents were not formerly educated. Thats all i say. I dont see why you want to go on with this haughty fabricated falsification. But if you insist they were, then --be it as it may. Embarassed

Laughing Laughing

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:04 am

^ You could have easily used other methods to coax me into writing more of the stuff you are hooked on rather than divulge into things you have no knowledge of. See how I am helping your slow mind? it is a morning and even in your highest functional state, you are still illogical at best, but hey, try something else Laughing Laughing

It is actually silly on my part to argue with you about my parents. I told you what is and isn't.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:11 am

'you are hooked on rather than divulge into things you have no knowledge of'

Gama? Shocked

Divulge??? Gama do you think i have divulged something from you? Why else will u use that word? Gama i detect that u r panicing, macaan. Let me put it this way, you say you love your parents.....God rest their soul, so how is it that you show your love by falsifying who they were? It shows u r not proud of them.To honor your parents is to be proud of who they were, no exaggerations, no embelishments.Just simply say, they were good religious, God fearing people with no formal education, but a tenecity to struggle and raise you all with fantastic results. Simple as that. Stop making them your reflection. Stop pretty them up to suits your ego and your dellusional mind frame of being yourself-- highly educated, better than quote 'savage' somalis.That is all Gama-- i am not asking for drama or war here. Embarassed

End of discussion. Goodbye. (i dont want this heat to go further than it should lol) loool

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:14 am

And besides .....Gama...

Others are silently reading our exchanges, I HATE THAT ....lets not give them pleasure, shall we? Very Happy

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:19 am

^ You only exposed how trifling you take for "islam" and "Fear of God" in your drive to belittle my parent's education. You have honoured them when you thought you were lowering their level of education to the contrary Cool See who once again at infinitum looks a bit silly? Laughing

As for things getting hotter than they are, my thermometer reads cool room temperature on my end. No need to fear of your shadow.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:26 am

Gama Shocked

I look silly yes, but i am not taking Islam in triffle nor the fear of ALLAH. I merely stated an observation which is evidentally true, one by your unfarmished protests and two by own distinct various observations.

SO Gama-- -what r u reading lately? You know Gama, lately i read a biography of someone who is a fan of Emily brontes book-- u know which one-- and the name came up. Heathcliff, i straight away thought of u with a good smile. DO you still read that book? What other classic do u like? Smile

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.