Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is this the ugliest Somali Woman ever?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ThaGame

Re: Is this the ugliest Somali Woman ever?

Postby ThaGame » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:27 pm

[quote="1_londoner"]There is no such thing as an ugly somali woman.[/quote]

It does exist. There's too many to even count.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:25 pm

Damn!

she sold her culture/religion to the Dutch for a little applause and now they wanna cut her food stamps Cool moral of the story: Don't ever sell your integrity.

"We don't luv dem hoes!!!!!"
- Calvin Broadus, Jr. aka Snoop Dogg

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:43 pm

Raaz, we hate the b!tch. She's ugly, nasty and disgusting. Don't focking tell us who we can or cannot hate. What's wrong with these tricks coming here and judging us. DAMN.

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:00 am

[quote="1nemansquad"]Raaz, we hate the b!tch. She's ugly, nasty and disgusting. Don't focking tell us who we can or cannot hate. What's wrong with these tricks coming here and judging us. DAMN.[/quote]

Why are you suprised that she is speaking her mind whether she sounds judgmental or not. Are you not the same person who was all for freedome of speech and expression while online or in the real world? Laughing Her opinions should not be bothering you in that case. Smile

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:02 am

[quote="1nemansquad"]Raaz, we hate the b!tch. She's ugly, nasty and disgusting. Don't focking tell us who we can or cannot hate. What's wrong with these tricks coming here and judging us. DAMN.[/quote]

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang man!

Chillax!

Im not judging you or anyone else at all or telling you how you should feel. Im just pointing out the fact that of all the things to disagree with her on people seem to focus on her looks more. Just something that always happens to the women in the public eye but not men.

A predominate woman can do everything short of blowing up the world and half of the media coverage will be about her hairstyle, makeup, looks in general.

Don’t believe me? Google that Valerie Plame CIA woman. 60% of everything written about her will be based on her looks alone.

BABYGIRL123
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BABYGIRL123 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:17 am

Oh god i swear she scared me acuudu bilaah she is ugly akhaas disgusting she thinks she is doing something good and blaming islam just cause her family felt sorry for her and tried to bribe a man to marry her ugly ass Laughing . where in islam does it say that a woman can be forced no where she has the choice and then she lived in the danm west (canada) it is not like she lived in africa when she was assisted in the shukansi/men department. Confused

xamari leave his mama alone Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:26 am

[quote="Ismahan123"][quote="1nemansquad"]Raaz, we hate the b!tch. She's ugly, nasty and disgusting. Don't focking tell us who we can or cannot hate. What's wrong with these tricks coming here and judging us. DAMN.[/quote]

Why are you suprised that she is speaking her mind whether she sounds judgmental or not. Are you not the same person who was all for freedome of speech and expression while online or in the real world? Laughing Her opinions should not be bothering you in that case. Smile[/quote]

Laughing

And that's what I in fact said. I was against the fact that she's telling peepz not to call her ugly or judge her. Can nobody tell me that, I have a choice to diss and ridicule anyone. You just got it all wrong while u was tryna get back at me. SHAME. Laughing

Razz, She is public enemy number one in the Somali community and she's an insult to us and every Muslim therefore we have the right to pick the b!tch to pieces and if you come to her defense then you will get roasted just like those who came to her defense in the past and guess what y'll have in common?

You all are none Somalis and none Muslims. I wonder why that is?

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:48 am

[quote="1nemansquad"][quote="Ismahan123"][quote="1nemansquad"]Raaz, we hate the b!tch. She's ugly, nasty and disgusting. Don't focking tell us who we can or cannot hate. What's wrong with these tricks coming here and judging us. DAMN.[/quote]

Why are you suprised that she is speaking her mind whether she sounds judgmental or not. Are you not the same person who was all for freedome of speech and expression while online or in the real world? Laughing Her opinions should not be bothering you in that case. Smile[/quote]

Laughing

And that's what I in fact said. I was against the fact that she's telling peepz not to call her ugly or judge her. Can nobody tell me that, I have a choice to diss and ridicule anyone. You just got it all wrong while u was tryna get back at me. SHAME. Laughing quote]

Laughing Wallahi I wasnt trying to get back at you or what not, just calaacalkada ba ka naxey aboowe. She also has a choice to express your opinions, whether it sounds authoritative or not. Very Happy Allow it nooh. Laughing

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:18 am

And I was asking her to allow us to express our opinion Laughing

Still good try on your part thou your effort was short lived.

Calaacal? Are you sure your familiar with meaning of the term?

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:15 am

Yeah she is butt ugly but I find this one uglier.
http://aussie_news_views.typepad.com/au ... blic_2.jpg

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.