Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gabdhuhu Ma nin qurux badan bey rabaaan ??

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Gabdhuhu Ma nin qurux badan bey rabaaan ??

Postby HELWAA » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:01 pm

Zuli

Ka waran haduu welvare qaato.....but he is very handsome and smart too Laughing ...laakin lacag ma haysto and all he can offer you is his heart Sad

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:02 pm

"when a farax sees a xalimo with mad cash...he thinks he hit the jackpot and no longer aspires to climb that financial ladder..trust me i've had one such farax before"

Zulaika,

So I take it that you are a potential good custumer...what are your digits woman..lemme ring you..if you are that loaded.

Oops I meant to say m'me Z.. Very Happy

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:05 pm

[quote="HELWAA"]Zuli

Ka waran haduu welvare qaato.....but he is very handsome and smart too Laughing ...laakin lacag ma haysto and all he can offer you is his heart Sad[/quote]

nin walfare qaato naag kumaba xiranto. Laughing Laughing and like i said..no pretty boys...he will likely have other xalimoz chasin' him and my jealous meter would not read to well on that...i'm of a rather jealous nature. Laughing

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:09 pm

zulaika,

girls are crazy.....they like the guys that are flirting with 1 million chicks b/c they think something there is something cool/desirable about him and then they get jealous when they're not the only women in his life.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:20 pm

[quote="zulaika"][quote="HELWAA"]Zuli

Ka waran haduu welvare qaato.....but he is very handsome and smart too Laughing ...laakin lacag ma haysto and all he can offer you is his heart Sad[/quote]

nin walfare qaato naag kumaba xiranto. Laughing Laughing and like i said..no pretty boys...he will likely have other xalimoz chasin' him and my jealous meter would not read to well on that...i'm of a rather jealous nature. Laughing[/quote]

zuli

mony means nothing and beside if the guy love you he will never look to onther women. Very Happy

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:48 pm

[quote="HELWAA"]Nin qurux badan oo wali ilkihi ka daadan Very Happy[/quote]

u like sarkaal cadaaday i know ur kind Laughing

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:57 pm

[quote="The_Emperior5"][quote="HELWAA"]Nin qurux badan oo wali ilkihi ka daadan Very Happy[/quote]

u like sarkaal cadaaday i know ur kind Laughing[/quote]

wager..... Surprised

and what is my kind......bal ii sheeg Confused

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:58 pm

dee sarkaal caddaaday uu koofiyad madoow xiidhan

oo dayaxa iyo shinbiraha ba a ku soo taabssiyaa

TheBigBosS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheBigBosS » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:02 pm

girls want men with loaded pockets and were it counts Cool

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:05 pm

Noo man i have seen girls who dont care about money buff buff somali thing

they just wanne trust u thats all and thats hard Laughing

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:07 pm

Nin qurux badan ah? Thats out of the question for me, the only qurux badaan in my relationship is MOI. No man is going to take my thunder away from me. Besides, ma ka heeley nin qurux badaan, its better if he is rough around the edges with great mind, personality and intellect.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:08 pm

[quote="The_Emperior5"]dee sarkaal caddaaday uu koofiyad madoow xiidhan

oo dayaxa iyo shinbiraha ba a ku soo taabssiyaa[/quote]

i never knew you were a poet.

walaal cago dhigo ima taqaanide.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:10 pm

adeer meel wal ba waan marray noocaga na waan aqanaa

marka ii noolow huunoo

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:12 pm

Usually..women who reject the idea of a good looking man are those who know that they cant find any..thats my experience btw..

Any ugly woman who knows for sure that no man let alone a good looking man would be interested in her would say...ooh nin qurux badan maxaan ku falaa, maseer buu igu dilaa..etc etc...you bet inuu maseer kugu dilaayo..if he is going out with an ugly asz woman.. Very Happy

Naaima
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Vision, imagination and leadership make a succesful business BUT above all it's a team effort!

Postby Naaima » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:19 pm

Salam alaikum

qurux waa beec dukaanka ayee taala! what matters is on the inside beauty wayao taa iib maha!!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.