Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mudulood Cities and Towns

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Mudulood Cities and Towns

Postby Alchemist » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:06 pm

[quote="Hatersss"]twisted_logic

is jalalaqsi abgaal town? my grand father aswell as my dad were born there as i heard there is large Yusuf Daud community there Cool
whats your intake on this?[/quote]

No sxb Jalalaqsi is a Xawadle town but maybe a few abgal live there..

Hatersss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hatersss » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:12 pm

alchemist thnx for the input sxb

just wondering how my family ended up there Laughing

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:14 pm

[quote="Hatersss"]alchemist thnx for the input sxb

just wondering how my family ended up there Laughing[/quote]

Back then sxb there was peace, Somalis lived all over... Im HG and my dead was born in Buulburto Very Happy

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:18 pm

Alchemist your right man,

A Marexaan Reer Dini buddy of mine was born in Jowhar, and Dhulo buddy of mine was born in Baydhabo and a buddy of mines Pops who's Issaq was born in Luuq. Heck the governer of Gedo was HG at one time. Shocked

Somalia used to be a VERY different place. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:22 pm

[quote="Luq_Ganane"]Alchemist your right man,

A Marexaan Reer Dini buddy of mine was born in Jowhar, and Dhulo buddy of mine was born in Baydhabo and a buddy of mines Pops who's Issaq was born in Luuq. Heck the governer of Gedo was HG at one time. Shocked

Somalia used to be a VERY different place. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

True, in some regions you would have a governor who's people did not live at all representing that region...Somalis were way better back then..

Both Caydiid and Mogal were born in Beledweyne...

Walahi i hope to see the day when somalis will pass this stage and we would see a Merahan being the mayor in Xamar and Abgal a governor in Gedo and no one carrying about their qabil...

Somaliweyn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliweyn » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:24 pm

DS/Voltage,

The well-known tactic of divide and weaken. Southwestern traitors should stop using outdated tactics, and come with new ones.

As for the respective Mudulood subclans, we have fought all to defend Mudulood presence in Mogadishu when the Aideed coalition of Hawiye subclans launched their assault. If this firm unity and brotherhood did not exist surely Aideed's army would have occupied Benadir like they have occupied Gedo for 8 months.

---

As for Udejeen, we have our own agenda. Udeejeen partially moved out from Mogadishu as early as 2005. We are now back in our ancestral lands of Hiiraan and Feerfeer. In this, we have organized and defended ourselves in the hostile region of Hiiraan and Feerfeer. Since 2005 till early 2007, there were constant conflict between us and Xawaadle. There was no Mudulood support in any form, and we all know how the conflict ended Laughing

Still, Mudulood subclans must consult and plan with eachother about the future of the wider group.

Benadir will forever be defended by a united Mudulood front.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:29 pm

It is refreshing to see you speak in the name of the group whom you are represented in. Imagine Sacad continue to lip sing "Madarkicis" all day long. Cool

King-of-Awdal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby King-of-Awdal » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:31 pm

Finally i have figured it out so Mudlood is like habar magaadle or Harti. Laughing

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:33 pm

[quote="King-of-Awdal"]Finally i have figured it out so Mudlood is like habar magaadle or Harti. Laughing[/quote]

Yes. Were you fooled into thinking it is a unitary tribal composite that has single representation?

If so, you and a lot of others. Mudulood is like Harti, but while the ratio of Hartis is sizable enough for every group to have confidence as a unitary group, the ratio in Mudulood is 8:1 in favor of Abgaal.

Abgaal is always Abgaal, but Wacdaan and Udeejeen is always...Mudulood.

King-of-Awdal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby King-of-Awdal » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:38 pm

[quote="Voltage"][quote="King-of-Awdal"]Finally i have figured it out so Mudlood is like habar magaadle or Harti. Laughing[/quote]

Yes. Were you fooled into thinking it is a unitary tribal composite that has single representation?

If so, you and a lot of others. Mudulood is like Harti, but while the ratio of Hartis is sizable enough for every group to have confidence as a unitary group, the ratio in Mudulood is 8:1 in favor of Abgaal.

Abgaal is always Abgaal, but Wacdaan and Udeejeen is always...Mudulood.
[/quote]

Its basically another Harti which MJ has the upper hand and the most say N run to the name of Harti when it suits them better. umm finally Abgal and MJ have another thing in common. Laughing

Somaliweyn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliweyn » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:43 pm

DS,

Madarkicis who? Laughing

Mudulood is the only grouping in Somali politics that is genuine, and solid as a rock.

In politics, Mudulood subclans do not use their respective names, but just Mudulood. This shows the paramount unity and brotherhood that exists between the different subclans.

This unity and brotherhood was only strengtened after our succesfull repulse of the war-machine of Aideed.

If a conference is organized and called Abgal conference, most people think whateva...but as soon as it is called: Mudulood conference...its weight is felt across Mogadishu. Like the Mudulood conference when the Ceyr-led UIC took over Xamar.

---

Gen. Aideed sometimes complained about Udejeen been in the camp of Ali Mahdi during the 4 months war, since the Udejeen would harras him from the flanks when he pushed across the greenline into Abgal side. Udejeen militia was based in Shangaani, so it was always mortar rains and heavy anti-aircraft shells from the flank.

The elders of Udejeen replied to the complaints of Aideed by saying that he wanted to take on Abgaal with an aliance of Hawiye subclans, and that the brothers of Abgal could not stand on the sideline and watch how this gang-up plays out.

History speaks for itself.

King,

How can u ask Mudulood affaires to a Southwestern traitor? Ask me or the Abgal posters on this net.

Wareer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Wareer » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:07 pm

Kambuli, Abgaal are too ignorant.

Dhahar04

Postby Dhahar04 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:28 pm

im glad you guys are exchanging information without bashing on each other, but i just one to correct one thing that the brother has indicated which is comparing mudulood to harti subclan of darood. first and foremost abgaal and dir are one of the oldest tribes of somalia. most somali historians say abgaal existed long before the arrival of darood subclans. but lets just ignore that and see how far can an abgaal person trace back to his clan, i have a freind who can trace back to his clan more than 50 ancestors. now lets compare that to how far can harti darood person trace back to mohamed harti or mohamoud harti. i have heard the longest person can only trace it up to 34 grand parents.
harti is not a union, it is a sub sub subclan of darood when in contrast mudulood is clan or union of clans.

Wareer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Wareer » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:50 am

Dhahar04, 50 ancestors???? Why abgaal look like Jareer?

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:03 am

[quote="Dhahar04"] i have heard the longest person can only trace it up to 34 grand parents.
harti is not a union, it is a sub sub subclan of darood when in contrast mudulood is clan or union of clans.[/quote]

What the hell are you smoking? Its people like you who make people on Somalinet and elsewhere question whether Darood is a confederation or not. I abtiris 33 games to Darood and most Daroods abtiris similar amounts, and here you come saying you count 34 to Harti? Don't speak without knowledge sxb.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.