Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Burco 2007 - Heart of Haber Younis

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Burco 2007 - Heart of Haber Younis

Postby 1_londoner » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:23 pm

General SNM - i know who you are. Evil or Very Mad "Mr Im reer yussef and i live in cardiff". im gonna send your picture to ina baxar.

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:25 pm

Liqaye,

1. H/Yonis have ruled Somaliland-Abdiraxman Tuur. Whilst HJ never ruled Somaliland.
2. H/Yonis has controled every major town in Somaliland. The current mayor of Burco is HY, the current mayor of Ceerigabo is HY, the former mayor of Hargeysa was HY (mr. Cawl, Isxaaq). And even the current mayor of Hargeysa is garxajis, iidgale.

3. WE own the most seats in SL parliament.. still shows you that H/yonis are the majority clan of reer sh. isxaaq. HJ themselves though are combine habar xabuushed, which are 4 sons of Sh. isxaaq are still lagging behind HY in numbers and in seats in parliament, government, as well mayor and governors of cities.

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:29 pm

Liqaaye,

Do HJ share Hargeysa with us-NO
Do HJ share Gabiley with HA-no
Do HJ share Baligubadle with Arap-no
Do HJ share Oodwayne with H/yonis-no

Hj are once again combine sons of Shieekh Isxaaq, therefore some degmoos are exclusively just them. If we were to divide them as sons of habar magadle are, then cimbraan, sanbuur and rest HJ would be different clans sharing degmoos.

Think outside the box.

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:34 pm

General SNM, maybe one day when you see passed the "Qiiq" you will understand why I always pick on the HJ through Liqaaye.

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:40 pm

[quote="Somalistan"]Liqaaye,

Do HJ share Hargeysa with us-NO
Do HJ share Gabiley with HA-no
Do HJ share Baligubadle with Arap-no
Do HJ share Oodwayne with H/yonis-no

Hj are once again combine sons of Shieekh Isxaaq, therefore some degmoos are exclusively just them. If we were to divide them as sons of habar magadle are, then cimbraan, sanbuur and rest HJ would be different clans sharing degmoos.

Think outside the box.[/quote]

Your right we dont live in Gabiley or Hargeisa laakin as you know we settle 40% of somaliland,

www.http://i6.tinypic.com/85m88k8.jpg[/IMG] and thats not with Habar Xabuushed its with Muse Sheikh isxaaq alone that= Garxajis

as i showed you clearly we live in 8 district of Somaliland, while Habar Awal lives i think 4, or 5 not sure... and Garxajis lives in 3 Districts of somaliland...

Cibraan and Sanburr dont have any degmos at all, if you wanna make this Habar Xabuushed Vs Habar Magaale then obviously i can tell you Habar Magaadle are more.. laakin when it comes to Subclans Muse, Garxajis, and Zupeer Awal... Muse easily runs the Majority....

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:44 pm

Somlistan i really couldn't care what others think i am secure enough happy and proud of who i am.I am HJ my views are mine

Ina Baxaar...You always use Liqaaye as escape goat to hide the fact you dont like us in general.If you could go past the smoke scream reason that we always toe the line which is not true we could move forward.

1 londoner........uhhhhh?

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:56 pm

This HabarJeclo land in Somaliland 2007

The green Part:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=72vgkyt&s=0

[IMG]http://i12.tinypic.com/72vgkyt.png[/IMG]

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:00 pm

Laughing 40% of SL aah? Shocked Laughing

mythical maps, mythical territory and now you have gone as far as to compare Muse sh. Isxaaq with the great Garxajis..

If I have more numbers (speaking from garxajis prespective) then logically speaking I should be inhabiting more regions than you do, that only makes more sense.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:09 pm

war wadda amuusa boqorkiini baa hadlaye eeh
I the Emperior of The reer sheikh isxaaq aya idiin sheegay dhul cusub baanu soo qabanaya

so ku soo dabba safta awal wiilki uugu yara reer sheikh uguna laan dherayssan

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:11 pm

Mythical maps Laughing JAW

This map was made by the British so they could recognise the Borders between the somaliland clans:

its from 1930 HJ didnt even begin their journey expansion....

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=85m88k8&s=0

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:11 pm

Mythical maps Laughing JAW

This map was made by the British so they could recognise the Borders between the somaliland clans:

its from 1930 HJ didnt even begin their journey expansion....

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=85m88k8&s=0

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:16 pm

war is daya is dayaa

Emperiorka dhagaysta Cool

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:18 pm

Liqaye,

H/Yonis are garxajis are everywhere look at the map closely. Miyi iyo magaaloba. Ogadenia iyo Somaliland waan buuxnaa. Laughing

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:20 pm

soo imaad dhgaysan wayiiin

labadiina musow habarjeclo wa ka

garxajis na no more gar xajood

inta ba aniga idiin talliyaa aniga na labba laab idinka aah

yaa naan haille sellesie soo toossiin eeh fadhiista

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:21 pm

im done with my proof anyway Cool

40% of Somaliland Cool

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.