Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oooops! Iran has no Nuke Program!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
*jr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Oooops! Iran has no Nuke Program!!!

Postby *jr » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:05 pm

I have been busy with school work lately, however, I just wanted to post on what's been going on with regard to Iran, the US, and the nuclear issue.

Seymour Hersh from the New Yorker reported that bUsh was given a copy of the Intelligence Estimate on Iran in August that said Iran had no military nuclear program yet he still continued on threatening Iran and invoking WW3.

bUsh administration will not let the press carry the story unfettered, because Iran has been and is too central to its Middle East crusade agenda. I would expect a thrust from the White House to take control of the Iran propaganda in order to discredit their NEI on Iran.

Israel does not agree with the NIE report either for obvious reasons. It was reported that the Israeli Ambassador to the US was making speeches before the NIE surfaced that the US must not allow Iran to continue enrichment. I expect a major effort of intelligence leaks from Israel and maybe from sources in the United States, like AIPAC to hit the US press pretty soon.

All in all, I think the US suffered major humiliation in the eyes of the world with regard to Iran's nuclear ambitions.... and that the bUsh administration is once again lying their way to another unwarranted and unjust war in the Middle East.

So, what do you think of the so called the NIE report on Iran? Do you think this will now stop the bUsh administration rushing into war with Iran?

Algebra
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Oooops! Iran has no Nuke Program!!!

Postby Algebra » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:34 pm

If israel isn't happy with iran then they should take the matter up with them and not involve every one else in for their paranoid.

*jr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *jr » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:56 pm

What really bothers me most is how the US media is so focking blinded on issues concerning Israel and their nuclear weapons and their inhumane treatment of the Palestinians?
I mean common, plzzzz, where is the world condemnation? Where are the calls to boycotts, UN sanctions, ultimatum, threats, anything?

The silence is focking deafening.

Palestine IS the question. Israel IS the problem....Iran has No Nukes.

Algebra
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Algebra » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:01 pm

You're right and how long America treat israel like a 50 some thing years old teenager who never mature to move out?

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:05 pm

" I have said it before .... Iran was a threat ..... Iran is till a threat ... and Iran will continue to be a threat". Georges Bush Laughing

Niya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At the end of the tunnel, waiting for the light to come on.

Postby Niya » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:10 pm

Jr, the US media kowtows to the official US position. It has become Tass-like!

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:12 pm

*Jr,

Stop biting the hand that feeds your Adeer's Administration.

Wave your POM POMs and start shouting, "Terror, Isamofacism"

*jr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *jr » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:27 pm

Most of us American taxpayers are sick and tired subsidizing the state of Israel and their Zionist agenda in the Middle East. But our politicians in Washington are bought and sold like livestock by the Israeli lobby. Indeed I say it’s about time for second revolution to bring about the true America the forefathers intended.

In his farewell foreign policy speech George Washington said that the new nation should "observe good faith and justice towards all Nations." And warned against permanent foreign alliances. "It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world..."

Indeed, Israel it’s lobby AIPAC along our bought elected officials made America the laughing stock of the 21st century.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:31 pm

Is sick of supporting the Ethiopians and *jr's ADeer's colonial administrations wars on Somalia.

*jr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *jr » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:42 pm

AW,

I've read somewhere earlier in the week you shamelessly came-up with a new inscription word for the "Hutu" folks Laughing

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:59 pm

*jr,

I am lobbying for Interhawme Hutu Peacekeepers to be dispatched to Puntland to restore the order when the TFG collapses.

*jr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *jr » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:18 pm

AW,

Darn, you actually tried to come up with brand new name for an entire Africa's Hutu family in order to have others here think using the word twice before they used it against you, eh? Laughing

ahaha, and there in, I truly thought you were just the same Hutu fella in a desperate situation calling on help. Laughing

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:22 pm

[quote="*jr"]
So, what do you think of the so called the NIE report on Iran? Do you think this will now stop the bUsh administration rushing into war with Iran?[/quote]

I think the nigGa bought aluminum tubes Exclamation

Do I need to tell you WTF you could do w/ an aluminum tube? ALUMINUM!

*jr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *jr » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:44 pm

[quote="Gedo_Boy"][quote="*jr"]
So, what do you think of the so called the NIE report on Iran? Do you think this will now stop the bUsh administration rushing into war with Iran?[/quote]

I think the nigGa bought aluminum tubes Exclamation

Do I need to tell you WTF you could do w/ an aluminum tube? ALUMINUM![/quote]

looool...remember these tubes have a way of becoming smoking gun...once they are mentioned they show partially as a used item, hence you have the smoking gun.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.