Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will you be willing to marry a Qaldaan woman?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Will you be willing to marry a Qaldaan woman?

Postby Ina Baxar » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:34 am

Haa ma caynkaasaa? annu ninna been kama sheego ee mid waliba wuxu yidhi ayuunbaan hor keena !!
Allahu Akbar!!

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:44 am

[quote="COSTA"]Ina Baxar tii 2005kii bey aheyd laakin kuwa kale ka dambeeyey balse waala weynaadey oo waxaas kuma hadlo hada Laughing

Helwaa walaal jag använder elektriska tandborst och besöker tandläkare två gånger om året can you beat that Laughing[/quote]

två gånger om året ...det betyder att du har så dåliga tänder din jävla snusare...om du hade så bra tänder skulle du inte gå så ofta....vanligt folk kollar bara tänderna en gång om året.........lämna folks tänder ifred waryaa Surprised

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:48 am

way billaabmatay afkii shaydaanka

qaldaan woman gote class
dhulbahante qalanjos
Samaroon huunus
isaaq girls with class and beauty

DerbiJiiF
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby DerbiJiiF » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:36 am

Ina Baxar, you are not even Somali. f-king Oromo. Stayout of Somali business. Arent you the one that licks frenchman's ass. Aren't you the cook and the janitors of Frenchmen in Djabouti. Arent you the one that offers his sisters as cheap prostitutes to frech legions in Djabouti?

And you got the audacity to say something about me. I've never seen talyaani living confortabely in Hamar, and if I see em , we kick their asses. While you a frenchman's maid. Son of a Dameer.

Derbi,

DerbiJiiF
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby DerbiJiiF » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:47 am

Helwa, what beauty are you talking about. Are you talking about these? When I talk about refinement and sophistication, beh, only few understand in here. Obviously, you are not one.

Cago ku booreey!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... %26hl%3Den

Diana at its best performance.

Derbi,

BABYGIRL123
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BABYGIRL123 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:53 am

Its all About Love.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:24 pm

[quote="DerbiJiiF"]Helwa, what beauty are you talking about. Are you talking about these? When I talk about refinement and sophistication, beh, only few understand in here. Obviously, you are not one.

Cago ku booreey!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... %26hl%3Den

Diana at its best performance.

Derbi,[/quote]

obivously you dont understand somali because i never said anything about beauty...you see what counts is pples personallty the inner beauty...a person with deen taqwah and politness.My advice to you walaal stop insulting pple by their qabiil because nobody is perfect but allah.Who you want be with is ur choice...no one is forcing you.

salaam

TheBigBosS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheBigBosS » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:50 pm

Anything above mudug is a turn off down

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:55 pm

Look here Derbi , you obviously DO NOT understand nor read somali. You're a TOMB desecrating parasite , that's what I 've said about you .
I can clearly back it up with widely published reports , if you want me to . Laughing

Megatron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Megatron » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:56 pm

[quote="DerbiJiiF"]Merdaci tue, You are not even somali. This is a somali **** business. You have no rights to say or introject in it. You have the rights to litsen and learn, but not to intervene.

By the way, you are a Sicilian of origin. I know your type. Italians are the worst Europians, and you rapresent " Sicilians" the worst of Italians. Basically, the worst of the worst. Filty pig.

Derbi,

Dont make me say things I dont want to say! **** twig[/quote]

WTF !! This wanker is barely literate!! Laughing

LoL "TOMB desecrating parasite" That's a new one. Laughing

Aliyah99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Aliyah99 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:30 pm

The real question is would a qaldaan father be willing for his daughter to marry a non qaldaan man Very Happy

My father (the best daddy in the whole wide world Smile always told me he wants me to marry isaaq man, even when there was beef between isaaq he told me as his only daughter he could accept only isaaq husband...

I would never disspoint or let down my father on purpose...So I will not be even considering a non-isaaq husband. I don't care how hot you are, my Aabo and his approval and peace of mind come first in my priorities. Love Love

P.S I also can't imagine my kids being faqash and not having the same pride and joy at being born isaaq like moi Smile

sheldibow
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: We must achieve peace because it's the only way to build this nation

Postby sheldibow » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:39 pm

Qaldan women are beautiful and gives easy .... they like if you from xamar they call you "xamarawi" ....since Qaldan man can´t do anything else rather than jewing Qad.......Qaldan women is for reer konfur men Very Happy

TheBigBosS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheBigBosS » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:39 am

[quote="sheldibow"]Qaldan women are beautiful and gives easy .... they like if you from xamar they call you "xamarawi" ....since Qaldan man can´t do anything else rather than jewing Qad.......Qaldan women is for reer konfur men Very Happy[/quote]

thats how it works, the stronger men get the females, its the law of the nature Cool

yawle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby yawle » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:36 am

Hablaha Duriyadda reer Sheekh Isaxaaq nin reer Sheekh Isaxaaq ah ayuunba gaya oo guursan kara.

Only a bad apple marries other clans.

snuten2006
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby snuten2006 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:23 am

these days I see more and more wallaweyn dreaming about reer waqooyi girls in somalinet. The big question is why does not anybody in here talk about wallaweyn women? Are they not attractive?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.