Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kibaki Declared Winner of Kenya's Presidential Elections

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PINK_BUNNY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: le desert chaud d'Arabie.....recherchant pour Aladdin

Re: Kibaki Declared Winner of Kenya's Presidential Elections

Postby PINK_BUNNY » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:34 pm

I am pleased that you Somalis are keeping current with world news and in touch with reality, but how does the Kenyan election affect you personally? Start worrying about your own disfunctional parliament, corrupted president, and fucked up country...peace

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:39 pm

since your creators the British Empire left you with Somali land. and a Somali population.
and becuase we have over 1 million somalis in Kenya..

our fates are tied together.. Kenya matters for somalis.

garowegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby garowegal » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:42 pm

[quote="PINK_BUNNY"]I am pleased that you Somalis are keeping current with world news and in touch with reality, but how does the Kenyan election affect you personally? Start worrying about your own disfunctional parliament, corrupted president, and **** up country...peace[/quote]

What happens in kenya affects me because i was born and raised there most of my family members still live in kenya Infact my father and My little bro are in nairobi this very moment who are you to tell us To not worry about what's going on in kenya?

Phd in naago kudis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Phd in naago kudis » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:43 pm

any rebel groups yet?

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:47 pm

[quote="Phd in naago kudis"]any rebel groups yet?[/quote]
SNM is about to be launched just wait for the updates.

Leila2007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Leila2007 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:48 pm

Both Kikuyus and Luos have rebel groups and have started fighting. Matchetis everywhere

Prety scary walahi.

garowegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby garowegal » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:51 pm

[quote="Leila2007"]Both Kikuyus and Luos have rebel groups and have started fighting. Matchetis everywhere

Prety scary walahi.[/quote]

Is the fighting mainly in kibera?

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:52 pm

[quote="Leila2007"]Both Kikuyus and Luos have rebel groups and have started fighting. Matchetis everywhere

Prety scary walahi.[/quote]
Leila thats just starters like the infamous Mollo incidents.

Kikuyus can sh*t in Nairobi and central area but its off their limit in other parts.

for somalis the best thing is to be neutral.

garowegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby garowegal » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:54 pm

i agree Patriot Somalis just have to be Neutral.

Leila2007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Leila2007 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:56 pm

garowegal

There is violence in kibera, kisumu and mombasa so far. It looks like widespread. the place is going for a metldown. Somalis need to start thinking of way out!!!

Patriot

no one will stop the lous this time. And i think kikuyus will target somalis as they know they do well when it comes to business!

garowegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby garowegal » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:58 pm

Leila i am on Aljazeera right now can you give me links of the websites where you are getting your information right now i want to be up to date with whats going on
Thank you in Advance.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:00 pm

[quote="Leila2007"]garowegal

There is violence in kibera, kisumu and mombasa so far. It looks like widespread. the place is going for a metldown. Somalis need to start thinking of way out!!!

Patriot

no one will stop the lous this time. And i think kikuyus will target somalis as they know they do well when it comes to business![/quote]

leila kikuyus will not target Somalis.
this time NEP played a good role of giving kibaki 51% while Raila 49%

As for business the kikuyu & Somali Business is interlinked.

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:03 pm

first off all they are our neighbours and our african brothers.ten second somalis are beeing wlced in millions as refugees . they shouldnt stay neutral but be more active and they should lobby like the jewish group aipac is running the show in america. somalis could do it eassily when that happends the future for somalia is bright cuss we could have 2 countries maybe more in the future.so nfd ogadenia djibouti somaliland puntland its better for a minute that they stay independend and even be part of a country the somalis will only rise as a population ( its written on the wall somalis will be the last race on earth ). and they will bring many friends and save the republic of somalia from the coma if only unity&understanding should come.somalis in the west and in who live in any other country only they are the messiah.

god bless the united states of the horn of africa
Last edited by fagash_killer on Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Leila2007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Leila2007 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:07 pm

garowegal

You go to google news and type in kenyan election you will get some infor although most are in BBC news and Aljazeera

Patriot

I am thinking they will target eastleigh and somali businesses. by the way who is that guy who won for kamkunji?

fagash

Somalis wont control kenya because of their number and level of wealth. But i agree they should get involved and influence policies that affect them. that is if it is still peacefull. No one knows what will happen tomorrow!

PINK_BUNNY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: le desert chaud d'Arabie.....recherchant pour Aladdin

Postby PINK_BUNNY » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:08 pm

Listen ppl dont get so defensive all I'm saying is Somalia needs coverage too (its parliament, pres, etc)...anyways how is Kibanki different from Mobato? Do they have differing opinions regarding the displaced Somalis in their country, are you even aware of their positions on that issue, what about their stance on the occupation of Somalia and their view on their neighboring country....I have a feeling you dont know enough about the candidates to care who the hell wins...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.