Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What turns you off in a woman?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FAH1223
webmaster

Re: What turns you off in a woman?

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:05 pm

[quote="Gifted"][quote="FAH1223"][quote="Gifted"][quote="FAH1223"][quote="Gifted"][quote="FAH1223"][quote="Gifted"]I don't like educated women.....ladies stay away from them...they will corrupt you[/quote]

qaxooti[/quote]

So are you!!!![/quote]

nope im an american :)[/quote]

Pfft, my nationality is swedish...but you don't see me claiming sweden.....you'll always be qaxooti..live with it!![/quote]

I'm a natural born american, i have lived here all my life, never been to somalia

and my parents been here before the chaos began, my dad was here in the late 70s and mommy came in the mid 80s

they aint been back there since!

america, the most powerful country on earth![/quote]

blablabla..I too was born in Europe..my dad was in europe since the 70s...and I've never been to somalia or africa for that matter. But, I'll always be a qaxooti no matter what...just take a look at yourself in the mirror..do you honestly see an american?[/quote]

YES!!!

my accent isn't somali, its american

my somali is ubber suckers and english is my first language

im a ethnic somali who is born american!

europe is different, you will never be european b/c of englishmen being in england, french being in france and so on

but america is a fusion of different people....messicans, indians, blacks, white, ect

[quote="Gedo_Boy"]FAH1223,

I got a buddy in Real Estate, you might know him. He likes to boogie down at weddings.[/quote]

LMAO!!!

Gifted
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gifted » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:06 pm

loool fair enough....

qaxooti

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:12 pm

[quote="Gifted"]loool fair enough....

qaxooti[/quote]

america is full of qaxootis, from every corner of the earth

but as the song goes...

"IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN...WHERE I ATLEAST KNOW IM FREE..."

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:49 pm

Apart from all the obvious, what really turns me off is when:

-Whenever they talk, it's either about her or her family
-When they got a deep voice, i don't care how nice her body is.
-When you just met the chick or hooked up and she drops silly shyt like "when we get married" or something among those lines.
-When they call you twice a day....every single night and expect a couple hour conversations
-When they know you're off from Uni or work and call you 08.30 am when they making their way to work....let me catch my fockin sleep atleast.

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:53 pm

[quote="Cali_Gaab"]Apart from all the obvious, what really turns me off is when:

-Whenever they talk, it's either about her or her family
-When they got a deep voice, i don't care how nice her body is.
-When you just met the chick or hooked up and she drops silly shyt like "when we get married" or something among those lines.
-When they call you twice a day....every single night and expect a couple hour conversations
-When they know you're off from Uni or work and call you 08.30 am when they making their way to work....let me catch my fockin sleep atleast.[/quote]

Wallahi waxaba ka si ah, balaayo kula gaabnati. What is wrong with a woman who talks about her family. That should should you, she values family.lol

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:57 pm

Ismahan...looooooooool, walahi i used to deal with some chick who was constantly goin' on and on about her family...mostly her 3 brothers and male cousins....trying her best to strike fear in my heart.

Loool, i forgot to add to the list chicks like you who like football...looooooooool walahi whenever my wife wakes up early on saturdays for football i tell her to get the fock out the house....next thing you know she'll be wearing tracksuits.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:59 pm

[quote="Cali_Gaab"]Ismahan...looooooooool, walahi i used to deal with some chick who was constantly goin' on and on about her family...mostly her 3 brothers and male cousins....trying her best to strike fear in my heart.
[/quote]

lool @ "trying her best to strike fear in my heart"

kinda like: "I got backup"

lool

WasteMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby WasteMan » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:06 am

educated, circumsised, dark,short,fat etc..

Somali_4Life
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali_4Life » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:21 am

Somali women got big mouth. I cant stand that. I like girls who acknowledge that iam the boss in house.
Slave girls

Ghetto_Faarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ghetto_Faarax » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:44 am

anuu waxaan necbahay naagaha yidhaahda

"waaag-waan bruv"

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:07 am

i don't see any women here on somalinet that are competent enough to answer this question truefully and honestly without injecting the sh!t they see in movies, let these girls fantasize until the end of days.

Gifted
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gifted » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:11 am

i don't see any man here on somalinet that are competent enough to answer this question truefully and honestly without injecting the sh!t they see in movies, let these boys fantasize until the end of days.

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:17 am

I rest my case.

Gifted
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gifted » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:18 am

Here, there, being nomads

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.