Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beesha Sade So Gala

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Beesha Sade So Gala

Postby Murax » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:55 pm

Wara Saddam,

Wus poppin ina adeer?

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:56 pm

[quote="Ican"]Voltage

I've seen people change sxb, but sorry to say you're not one of them. Attention and lofty praises baa radinaysaa. Most people who change do it quietly and gradually, but you are here for show. But it's entertaining nonetheless akhi. That's the simple truth, and I do believe you suffer from some kind of mental illness.May allah help you.

If you truly seek to be a different person, take baby steps and change yourself before you start lecturing and helping others. taas waa tallo.[/quote]

What you wrote is only following the 99.99% of yours posts that deal with me or my contributions. Basically negative, unfounded, and almost obsessive attempt to degrade my character.

You have never "seen" me. There are few people that "see" here and they are SHirib, Somalia_boqor, Sadeboi, etc. I will take them saying they can "see" me and can comment on me. You do not have that privilege.

Your argument does not hold weight about I should "keep" quit until I am a scholar or something for someone like you to take me as genuine. Even if you learn ONE ayah, you need to preach that ayah. All I am doing is calling people to back and reminding them back to their diin, if you take that as me "showing off" as if I know something that others don't well all that does is show us your resentment of me since the time you got here.

Acuudi bilayso akhii, 99.99% of your posts are directed towards me and they started before and they extend far beyond this moment.

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:58 pm

[quote="Murax"]Wara Saddam,

Wus poppin ina adeer?[/quote]

who the fudge are you?

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:58 pm

[quote="Sadaam_Mariixmaan"]Vol,

I'll make you a deal you can't refuse....

If you are trully changed, then ask The-Screw to ban your DawladSade & Maddog nicks

if not then you are paying lip service to Diinta Islam[/quote]

Confirm with screw, I just told him to ban both DawladSade and Mad_Dog206.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:00 pm

[quote="Cawar"]A new born again radical(at least for few days) muslim..thats what he sounds like..lol

Maybe the Al-Itihad rigade of Gedo had their influence on him[/quote]

Why does a person who starts realizing his PURPOSE IN LIFE be called a radical but a person who supports and calls for every moral ill is a "cool" person, inaa lilaahi waa inaa ilaahi raajicuun, dadka islaamka wallahi wakhtigi baan taaganahay

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:00 pm

[quote="Sadaam_Mariixmaan"][quote="Murax"]Wara Saddam,

Wus poppin ina adeer?[/quote]

who the fudge are you?[/quote]

Its Luq sun, lol..

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:01 pm

Vol,

Waa Hagag

Luuq,

i liked your old nick better

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:01 pm

[quote="cabdallah252"][quote="Voltage"]Cabdallah how is it living in a Muslim country where you can hear the aadan and there is a mosque in every neighborhood even though UAE is the most materialistic and shaydaan influenced Muslim nation today?[/quote]

the nearest mosque is only 2 min from my house and theres more than 50 in the area alone lol[/quote]

Fursadaad haysatid ma garanaysid and you waste your time in Somalinet Cabdallah when you could be at a masjid learning to your fullest potential your diin, not that I am making a judgment call but you do realize fursadaad haysatid so maaha bro

Ican
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ican » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:03 pm

Voltage

99.99% of my posts are directed towards you? your not doing yourself any favor with paranoid statements like that yaa akhi.

I'm analyzing your character from what you post here, nothing more. Anyways, I'll leave you alone sxb. Clearly my advice is an insult to you. Good luck with your metamorphoses, let's hope this one lasts more than a few weeks.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.