Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

would it bother u..

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

would it bother u..

Postby zulaika » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:49 pm

if someone aad kala tagteen long time ago..ends up marrying your cousin. and now u have to see that person at family functions etc.

Mystic_Angel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: we are the living graves of murdered beasts, how can we expect any ideal conditions on somalia?

Re: would it bother u..

Postby Mystic_Angel » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:50 pm

hoogay, what kind of a stupid question is that? gartay isaga waxa ugeyey your cousin but what the fuck is wrong with your cousin...lol
Last edited by Mystic_Angel on Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:51 pm

Damn,

That would be kinda wierd, even for a dude.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:59 pm

[quote="Mystic_Angel"]hoogay, what kind of a stupid question is that? gartay isaga waxa ugeyey your cousin but what the **** is wrong with your cousin...lol[/quote]

lol.

well we all have those crazy cousin's but i find it weird how someone goes after related females... i mean if it didn't work out with one of em...move the hell on and fish from a different pond.

Starscream
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Starscream » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:00 pm

That would be so foking weird. Kind of a nightmare to have somebody barge back into your life after letting her go. I think the control freaks amongst us would kill themselves.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:00 pm

I can see how it would be awkward for you but I don't think he did something wrong.

King-of-Awdal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby King-of-Awdal » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:01 pm

I blame the Cousin.

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:01 pm

I would be bothered that my cousin would actually go after him. He is a man, he could care less where he is fishing.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:02 pm

depends the situation we used to be in. Was it serious or just minor few moths thing.

Mystic_Angel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: we are the living graves of murdered beasts, how can we expect any ideal conditions on somalia?

Postby Mystic_Angel » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:05 pm

[quote="zulaika"][quote="Mystic_Angel"]hoogay, what kind of a stupid question is that? gartay isaga waxa ugeyey your cousin but what the **** is wrong with your cousin...lol[/quote]

lol.

well we all have those crazy cousin's but i find it weird how someone goes after related females... i mean if it didn't work out with one of em...move the hell on and fish from a different pond.[/quote]

seems like inu kudhimanayo adiga for him to go after your crazy ill mannered desperate cousin....lol naa keep your distance from these pathetic creatures wa bila family function...

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:08 pm

[quote="Mystic_Angel"][quote="zulaika"][quote="Mystic_Angel"]hoogay, what kind of a stupid question is that? gartay isaga waxa ugeyey your cousin but what the **** is wrong with your cousin...lol[/quote]

lol.

well we all have those crazy cousin's but i find it weird how someone goes after related females... i mean if it didn't work out with one of em...move the hell on and fish from a different pond.[/quote]

seems like inu kudhimanayo adiga for him to go after your crazy ill mannered desperate cousin....lol naa keep your distance from these pathetic creatures wa bila family function...[/quote]

looooooooool ala taan been maxey isku sheegtey. Would you actually tell that to yourself if this happened to you. While we at it, how about if after breaking up a man goes to on with a less attractive chicka than you. Would that mean, he is still into you and could never be with a woman as beautiful as you are? Walle inaad walantahay yaarta. loll

Koronto91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Koronto91 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:11 pm

A similar thing happened to me a while back. This girl I dated before got married to my cousin. I showed up at the wedding clueless as to who the bride was and when I saw who she was, quitely made my exit. Didn't even wish my cousin mabruk. Embarrassing as hell.

Spookie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Spookie » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:15 pm

You kidding me, how the hell would it be embarrassing?

That is if you haven't tumbled with them under the sheets. Now I can see how that can be awkward (kinda like the whole family licking the same candy bar). lol some ish waaye.

Mystic_Angel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mystic_Angel » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:15 pm

ista, abayo a dog is a dog..rago dhan isku mid mahan..but the man she just described to us seems to be a moron...the question is? would any decent real man ever out there stoop so low to be with his ex's cousin or even her friend...the answer is no sis. to me it seems like zulaika hurted this poor man to a point where he wants to get revenge by spooning with her cousin..lol what a weak ass fucker...

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:18 pm

HORTA marka ugu horeysa ka jawaab su'aashan...ninkan maad jeclayed mise shaaha ayaad wada cabi jirteen??????

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.