Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Challenge For Everyone.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
neocon_2007
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: A Challenge For Everyone.

Postby neocon_2007 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:04 pm

Qandalas a small town but nice.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:04 pm

[quote="cabdallah252"][quote="neocon_2007"]LOL

Forreal their is countless footage of barren deserts from all corners of Somalia yet not one video footage or few pictures of Kismayo nowhere. Kismayos an urban legend.[/quote]

theres even pictures/videos of qandala (700 citizens) and bargaal (600 peoples town) online but not of kismayo LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhITog0jEKg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edg8KPb6SS4[/quote]

lmao!

thats kinda strange!

neocon_2007
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby neocon_2007 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:08 pm

[quote="King-of-Awdal"][quote="neocon_2007"]LOL

Forreal their is countless footage of barren deserts from all corners of Somalia yet not one video footage or few pictures of Kismayo nowhere. Kismayos an urban legend.[/quote]

This why am puzzled. I can find footage of towns in Youtube, but i cant find one single Video of the third Largest city in Somalia. Iam sure the place looks good and has beaches and stuff but i just wanna see it, cause it always creates heated debates around here and i wanna take a look at what people are arguing for.[/quote]

After the war between Dhabyaco, Cawramale and Ilkayar, militias loyal to TFG had smuggled all footage of the city stored in the Kismayo Library volt back to Puntland headqaurters. Its believed any footage/pictures/documents were burned in a bomb fire outside Iskashubeen.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:31 pm

[quote="cabdallah252"][quote="neocon_2007"]
theres even pictures/videos of qandala (700 citizens) and bargaal (600 peoples town) online but not of kismayo LOL

LOL at 700 citizens. 75 homes.

When you look at google earth, things really get exposed.

As for the pictures and videos and stuff I agree totally. Same thing with Beledweyn, Jowhar and the other big cities.

Yet the small cities are all over the place but on google earth they look funny, lol..

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:51 pm

[quote="King-of-Awdal"][quote="neocon_2007"]LOL

This why am puzzled. I can find footage of towns in Youtube, but i cant find one single Video of the third Largest city in Somalia. Iam sure the place looks good and has beaches and stuff but i just wanna see it, cause it always creates heated debates around here and i wanna take a look at what people are arguing for.[/quote]

Dude Boorame is bigger as we speak

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 pm

[quote="Murax"][quote="cabdallah252"][quote="neocon_2007"]

LOL at 700 citizens. 75 homes.

When you look at google earth, things really get exposed.

As for the pictures and videos and stuff I agree totally. Same thing with Beledweyn, Jowhar and the other big cities.

Yet the small cities are all over the place but on google earth they look funny, lol..[/quote]

i got pix of beledweyn

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:30 pm

FAH,

Please show man. I've been searching for photos of that place for ages. I'm sure its a top 5 largest city in Somalia.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:33 pm

[quote="Murax"]FAH,

Please show man. I've been searching for photos of that place for ages. I'm sure its a top 5 largest city in Somalia.[/quote]

its on my other comp

but alchemist and i think, ciisegurre posted up pix before too

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Postby Advocatar » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:41 pm

I have a video and pictures of kismaayo (plus surrounding areas), out of xaasidnimo I will not upload em.......looool, it's good to wonder sometimes.

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:46 pm

[quote="Advocatar"]I have a video and pictures of kismaayo (plus surrounding areas), out of xaasidnimo I will not upload em.......looool, it's good to wonder sometimes.[/quote]

hahah cos you dont have

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:54 pm

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:55 pm

Damn, Beledweyn looks nice. It has the Shabelle, nice infrastructure, market size, strategic location and most of all beautiful Women. I gotta marry into Xawaadle somehow.

FAH,

Hook a brotha up.

King-of-Awdal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby King-of-Awdal » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:03 am

[quote="Advocatar"]I have a video and pictures of kismaayo (plus surrounding areas), out of xaasidnimo I will not upload em.......looool, it's good to wonder sometimes.[/quote]

Asshole. Come on dude. upload the shit.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.