Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Describe...HELWAA..............................

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Re: Describe...HELWAA..............................

Postby Advocatar » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:39 am

I hate when I tell the truth man..............honesty gets u so far sometimes.

hyper war ninyahow, gabadha waa gabadh fiican lakinse adoo run sheegey
isnt she annoying like atleast 2/3 of the time?

Leila, stop with the af-carabi dee and tell her the truth.

"and the truth shall set u FREEEE" lol

Leila2007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Leila2007 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:42 am

Advo

It is ok. Be yourself and tell the truth! You are entitled to your opinion Mr Bantu!!!!!!!!

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:42 am

[quote="Leila2007"]Advo

Stop being mean!

And yeah Helwaa it is good and carry on with the colourfull personality. I am sure it is entertaining![/quote]

I dont care what pple think of me walaal....i'm very stubborn person who dont give up so easy...i'm just human who do mistakes like everyone els....nobody is perfect but allah swt...

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:44 am

I think Helwa's mood is controlled by her attire. When she is wearing her Burqa, she is all Qur'an and Hdeeth, but under that huge tent, she wears her designer jeans and once the Burqa comes off, she is as freaky as my next door neighbor Ashley.

She goes home, changes into that blue Guntiino, holly crab, she is on the lookout for the first potential husband that comes her way. But I like her

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:45 am

lol advacator
war ninyahow e sheeg hawen an ennoying aheyn?
if you've sisters o midlle of night coca cola iyo chips i so gad ko oranaya haysatid
you wouldn't be ennoyed with some one online.lol

Somali_4Life
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali_4Life » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:46 am

[quote="Sir-Luggoyo"]I think Helwa's mood is controlled by her attire. When she is wearing her Burqa, she is all Qur'an and Hdeeth, but under that huge tent, she wears her designer jeans and once the Burqa comes off, she is as freaky as my next door neighbor Ashley.

She goes home, changes into that blue Guntiino, holly crab, she is on the lookout for the first potential husband that comes her way. But I like her[/quote]

LOOOL

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advocatar » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:46 am

[quote="Leila2007"]Advo

It is ok. Be yourself and tell the truth! You are entitled to your opinion Mr Bantu!!!!!!!![/quote]

loool@ mr. bantu (U bring up painful memories.....(moment of total silence)...........but forreal, sometimes people get carried away nooh, so it's good to bring them back to mars specailly when they say they dont care about other peoples opinion about them when they created a topic asking for it. weird eh, lol

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:49 am

[quote="Sir-Luggoyo"]I think Helwa's mood is controlled by her attire. When she is wearing her Burqa, she is all Qur'an and Hdeeth, but under that huge tent, she wears her designer jeans and once the Burqa comes off, she is as freaky as my next door neighbor Ashley.

She goes home, changes into that blue Guntiino, holly crab, she is on the lookout for the first potential husband that comes her way. But I like her[/quote]

loooooooooool

mr lugta for ur info i'm not guntiino person ...to tell you the truth i never had one in my entire life...i'm dirac person....anigo suraal jeans ahna ma xidho....ok....ee take ur nasty imagination to the bathroom yaa akhi.

Koronto91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Koronto91 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:52 am

Helwaa,

You're one of my favorite posters, keep posting your Islamic threads, walaal!

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:00 am

HELWA,

Then you are missing something. Guntiino is my favorite women's dress. First of all, it doesn't float around like the dirac but sticks to the shape of the body and compliments if you have a cocacola bottle body, plus, one of the boobs (if it ain't saggy) is always visible from the corner, and getting a nice peek every now and then (sometimes getting caught eyeballing) drives my stamina and increases my desire for the dame

Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shankaroon_614 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:03 am

I think u r like me and that is a compliment :)

Anab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Anab » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:04 am

lol

'plus, one of the boobs (if it ain't saggy) is always visible from the corner, and getting a nice peek every now and then (sometimes getting caught eyeballing) drives my stamina and increases my desire for the dame'

Sir Lug---uuf that is a little too Lubricious huuno! Scandalous! lol

Leila2007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Leila2007 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:04 am

LOOOOOOOOOOL Sir-Luggoyo

Who in this modern age wears Guntiino!!!!!!!!! Dirac in itself is enough hussle and you talk about Guntiino??

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:05 am

[quote="Sir-Luggoyo"]HELWA,

Then you are missing something. Guntiino is my favorite women's dress. First of all, it doesn't float around like the dirac but sticks to the shape of the body and compliments if you have a cocacola bottle body, plus, one of the boobs (if it ain't saggy) is always visible from the corner, and getting a nice peek every now and then (sometimes getting caught eyeballing) drives my stamina and increases my desire for the dame[/quote]

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool...........odey waashey baad tahy walle..hahaha

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advocatar » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:17 am

loooooooooooooooooooool@Sir

walle been maadan sheegin about the peeking boob, waliba markeey jikada ku jiraan oo saxamada dhaqaayaan, lol

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.