Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TFG Budget of Saudi Arabia Money DOCUMENT

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
cabdallah252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: TFG Budget of Saudi Arabia Money DOCUMENT

Postby cabdallah252 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:27 pm

this is what i call bad money management

Starscream
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Starscream » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:31 pm

[quote="Executive"]Starscream

Abdullahi Yusuf didnt the $32 Million

[/quote]

I see, but why is Dayniile saying that Gedi was trying to stop AY from mismanaging the money? Hawiye solidarity maybe?

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:38 pm

Why Did they include $8 Million in the Accounts? If you look under Dib uheshiisin they included $8 Million given to Ali Mahdi

Who paid the 8 Million? Im pretty sure it wasnt Sacuudiga.....UN paid 8.2 Million to that shiir. Look how they are covering up things.

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:42 pm

Blood money.Whilst women and children starve these men become millionaires with the money of the needy.These people should all be punished if not in this life then the next life.

What you people in the south in need of true leaders need to do is,change the blue flag to the green,white and red and join somaliland.

Armstrong
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Armstrong » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:43 pm

?

cabdallah252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cabdallah252 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:10 pm

[quote="GENERAL_SNM"]Blood money.Whilst women and children starve these men become millionaires with the money of the needy.These people should all be punished if not in this life then the next life.

What you people in the south in need of true leaders need to do is,change the blue flag to the green,white and red and join somaliland.[/quote]

This is coming from a guy from a country where the president makes over 500.000$ and has several millions of corrupt assets?

Ironic

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:16 pm

Unlike you i voted mine into office and i can remove him out.Tell me what process you will use to remove that dead corpse president of yours.Has democracy reached the barren plains of bari or are you people still in the dark ages being bullied by dictators.

Atomic

Postby Atomic » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:18 pm

GeneralSNM

Didn't kulmiye get cheated by riyaale and HA udub thugs last time, what makes you thing this will be any different next time?

cabdallah252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cabdallah252 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:21 pm

[quote="GENERAL_SNM"]Unlike you i voted mine into office and i can remove him out.Tell me what process you will use to remove that dead corpse president of yours.Has democracy reached the barren plains of bari or are you people still in the dark ages being bullied by dictators.[/quote]

Still doesn't change the fact that your president consumes 5% of your National budget! He only makes 500k! Cadde muuse makes 10 million per year, hes probably one of the top richest somalis looool

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:36 pm

Cabdallahi Why dont you answer my question......If riyaale is guilty he will be voted out of office,how do you remove the dead corpse you call president.Cadde musse has put your national budget in his wallet and used it as pocket money.Ithink you have a bigger problem then riyaale because unlike you we have a night in shaining amour......SILNAYO'S COMING.

Atomic thats a brotherly joke not to be repeated to outside because i could find myself in madheera.

cabdallah252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cabdallah252 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:41 pm

His term is ending soon too, 2009?

Riyaale will just mess up like Kibaki, Silaanyo will be the new Odinga lol

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:49 pm

Cadde musse will take puntland down with him....The man is printing money talk about mafia.

If Riyaale is kibaki then his samroon must be the kikuyas.The most powerful tribe in somaliland.I think we all know who has the man power and it most deffo is not samroon.
By the way according to the somalilanders riyaale has done a great job by regaining more land for somaliland and putting puntland and cadde musse on thin ice.One move and garowe is history.

You little escapade in xammer his cost you dearly in terms ecenomy,man power and land.You have in the process of trying to gain xammer lost sool, sanaag and kismayo.Was it worth it

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:53 pm

[quote="cabdallah252"]His term is ending soon too, 2009?

Riyaale will just mess up like Kibaki, Silaanyo will be the new Odinga lol[/quote]

lol

Atomic

Postby Atomic » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:54 pm

HJ masakeen were cheated and riyaale will rig the elections again with the help of HA ruling class.

GeneralSNM, Bossaso and puntland are more welcoming to HJ than the rest of isaaq and somaliland.

cabdallah252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cabdallah252 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:57 pm

[quote="GENERAL_SNM"]Cadde musse will take puntland down with him....The man is printing money talk about mafia.

If Riyaale is kibaki then his samroon must be the kikuyas.The most powerful tribe in somaliland.I think we all know who has the man power and it most deffo is not samroon.
By the way according to the somalilanders riyaale has done a great job by regaining more land for somaliland and putting puntland and cadde musse on thin ice.One move and garowe is history.

You little escapade in xammer his cost you dearly in terms ecenomy,man power and land.You have in the process of trying to gain xammer lost sool, sanaag and kismayo.Was it worth it[/quote]

Borama will be the new Kisumu, hunting for the cockroach isaaqs with machetes!! Somaliland will be the new Kenya, can't wait

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.