Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Half White Half H/Yonis lady named as UN REP for SL/SMLIA

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Re: Half White Half H/Yonis lady named as UN REP for SL/SMLIA

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:10 pm

dee sii attentionka

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:10 pm

[quote="FAH1223"][quote="abdi.ismail"][quote="FAH1223"][quote="The_Emperior5"]ethniclay i am isaaq and i am from Ethiopia and my grandparents are from somaliland

and somali is a language[/quote]

Qabil is fairy tale myth

you are a somali[/quote]

Nationalism is a sign of an Inferiority Complex. And what are Somalis, anyway? They dont exist anymore. They are like the Dodo, Exstinct. I have the unluckiness of being born in the generation which the "somalis" are being sodomized.[/quote]

This isnt about nationalism (which is unIslamic to begin with), this is about ethnicity and linguistics, which means you are also a Somali[/quote]

And I am not denying that, but I am saying I am Muslim first and foremost. Then I am somali. I am very proud of my culture, Language and Ethnicity. But that pride doesnt express itself into my actions and words. I am not a Qabiiliste. The only Problem I have is when people bash other qabiils. I am not a somalidiid either, its just that I place other more important things before national Identity. To put it simply, if somalia doesnt abandon its godless ways, i.e. Qabyaalad, then i will abandon somalia.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:12 pm

[quote="abdi.ismail"][quote="FAH1223"][quote="abdi.ismail"][quote="FAH1223"][quote="The_Emperior5"]ethniclay i am isaaq and i am from Ethiopia and my grandparents are from somaliland

and somali is a language[/quote]

Qabil is fairy tale myth

you are a somali[/quote]

Nationalism is a sign of an Inferiority Complex. And what are Somalis, anyway? They dont exist anymore. They are like the Dodo, Exstinct. I have the unluckiness of being born in the generation which the "somalis" are being sodomized.[/quote]

This isnt about nationalism (which is unIslamic to begin with), this is about ethnicity and linguistics, which means you are also a Somali[/quote]

And I am not denying that, but I am saying I am Muslim first and foremost. Then I am somali. I am very proud of my culture, Language and Ethnicity. But that pride doesnt express itself into my actions and words. I am not a Qabiiliste. The only Problem I have is when people bash other qabiils. I am not a somalidiid either, its just that I place other more important things before national Identity. To put it simply, if somalia doesnt abandon its godless ways, i.e. Qabyaalad, then i will abandon somalia.[/quote]

True, My posts never point to the other way, I agree 100% and thats the way it should be

we're on Earth for a little while, then we go on to only Allah knows where, so there is no point to dwell on something such as nationalism or a land where people dont value

Duh

Postby Duh » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:12 pm

[quote="The_Emperior5"]dee sii attentionka[/quote]

looool EMperior well he is gay and an atheist-- he can't give me attention! looool

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 am

War Alla Awddan maxaa ilmaha yar daba dhigey!!!! Acuudu Bilaah..

Naaya Basra JEER, leave the teenager alone!!! Go for your size and age!

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:16 am

Very good!

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:24 am

Good luck to her.

The fact she is Somali will make life difficult for her since someone will accuse her of bias.

Qatar_isaaq_chick
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Qatar_isaaq_chick » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:03 pm

Loool .. exactly what imma do for the future somaliland since im only half
i still mean alot to my country or rather say my dads!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.