Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

i like u but not your friends..

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

i like u but not your friends..

Postby zulaika » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:30 pm

if you become friends with someone and they're cool with u and all..but u don't like their friends, what's so wrong with that? like i don't mind kickin' it with u but just u and not them.

Qatar_isaaq_chick
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: i like u but not your friends..

Postby Qatar_isaaq_chick » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:31 pm

Yhhh ,, i knw hw u feel .. i used to be like dat wiv ma Ex's friends i hated them to say the
truth still ...

intellex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby intellex » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:33 pm

[quote="zulaika"]if you become friends with someone and they're cool with u and all..but u don't like their friends, what's so wrong with that? like i don't mind kickin' it with u but just u and not them.[/quote]

typical bossy lady ," uhh i dont mind going out with you but i really dont want to be around your friend"

this is my answer to that u say yes to me you say yes to everything that comes with , the good the bad and the ugly

women

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:33 pm

Thats why I hate abhor meeting my girl's friends because her friends are those who will hate on you.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:36 pm

thats a big problem u cant be friend with some one who doesent like ur friends its not even possible friendship wa wax isku miid ah

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:39 pm

Well it will not work believe me...she will always talk shit about ur friends..and you will not tolerate that for to long.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:40 pm

for those talking about ex's and significant others...i'm not taking about the friends of someone you're in a relationship with..that's another story.

but what i'm talking about here is a normal friend whose other friends aren't exactly your cup of tea...not into the same thing per se. and i'm not saying drop them or anything but i simply wish not to keep them as my company..what's so wrong with that?

Leila2007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Leila2007 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:43 pm

You like me you will get along with everything that comes with me including my dog!

I wont tolerate anythng less than that.

Zuli

You come across as a heartless woman huh?

Duh

Postby Duh » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:52 pm

[quote="zulaika"]if you become friends with someone and they're cool with u and all..but u don't like their friends, what's so wrong with that? like i don't mind kickin' it with u but just u and not them.[/quote]

Zuli

I dont think the issue is more about your 'Someone''s friends but it is about your control of the someone' and your possesiveness. I think u r threatened by your Someone preferring her friends more than preferring u.Its an issue of the control freak that u r, and the sweet comfy feeling or idea that u truly love this someone.This idea is touching, its sweet but ultimately bordering unhealthyness.Zuli its about time to stop fearing your Someone' will abandon u, which inevitably it will happen ! :)

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:56 pm

loooool liela,

i think i would be good friends with u, but your friends..i don't know them... so they are with my discretion, but not indefinitely.lol.. and i am most positively sure i won't like your dog..my Himalayan Persian cat would not approve. LOL.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:00 pm

[quote="Duh"][quote="zulaika"]if you become friends with someone and they're cool with u and all..but u don't like their friends, what's so wrong with that? like i don't mind kickin' it with u but just u and not them.[/quote]

Zuli

I dont think the issue is more about your 'Someone''s friends but it is about your control of the someone' and your possesiveness. I think u r threatened by your Someone preferring her friends more than preferring u.Its an issue of the control freak that u r, and the sweet comfy feeling or idea that u truly love this someone.This idea is touching, its sweet but ultimately bordering unhealthyness.Zuli its about time to stop fearing your Someone' will abandon u, which inevitably it will happen ! :)[/quote]

basra,

me control freak? where'd u get an absurd idea like that? lol

Duh

Postby Duh » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:19 pm

Zuli@lool

I have my sources. looool.

Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shankaroon_614 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:33 pm

Zu, I feel u girl. I have this friend whose friends annoy the fu.ck out of me!!!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.