Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Would you Marry a Woman

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Koronto91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Would you Marry a Woman

Postby Koronto91 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:32 pm

AW,

It was a casual thing, we work together, so we decided to go with a few other people. I was never one to mix work & dating, besides...yeye ni masihi.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:35 pm

Koronto:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr8gjnxUlXw

Sasa tafuta wanawake wazuri kutoka Zanzibar, Lamu, Mombasa na Lamu.

Wanawake wa Somali wanayo tabia mbaya sana.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:24 pm

I wouldn't want to marry any of the following

- Girls that my friends have dealt with
- Girls that have been interested in my friends in the past.
- Girls that have been interested in some1 i don't know personally but have heard of.
-Girls with bad history
-Girls i've met in a club or i've seen in a club.

I wouldn't mind a girl with a kid but she has to be a virgin.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:30 pm

[quote="Cali_Gaab"]I wouldn't mind a girl with a kid but she has to be a virgin.[/quote]

lool

Why would the virginity of the child matter to you Cali_Gaaboow? lol

justice4basra
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby justice4basra » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:31 pm

[quote="Ghetto_Faarax"]Would any of you consider Marrying a Woman with 1 kid...?[/quote]

i wouldn't mind

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:34 pm

Loooooooool@ Xoogsade bruv WTF is wrong with you, that's a question you pose to the likes of Muktaar not Cali_Gaab.

Now you've totally ruined the chances of precious_dyme seeing something good in me, no matter how small.
As if my reputation wasn't bad enough.

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:58 pm

A girl with a kid or a Garoob with a child?

If it's a girl who's bringing up her younger brother or sister on her own without the help of other family memeber's then yes I would marry her and help to bring the kid up. But I wouldn't marry a Garoob with a child.

intellex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby intellex » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:59 pm

[quote="1nemansquad"]A girl with a kid or a Garoob with a child?

If it's a girl who's bringing up her younger brother or sister on her own without the help of other family memeber's then yes I would marry her and help to bring the kid up. But I wouldn't marry a Garoob with a child.[/quote]

i married your mom after she had you ( i was a drunk sure ) but i did what i have to do to hit that pzzy

Leila2007
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Leila2007 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:41 am

This is what happens when we dont value family life. Being a single mother says alot about someones culture. In the UK for instance middle class families stay as family as compare to working class and jamaicans who happen to be single mothers. Conservative party have a point when they support marriage and family life!

We need to stop this trend and when children are involved families should make every effort to stay together for the sake of the children. It is not fair for children to live under such circumstances and it just messes them up!

TheBigBosS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheBigBosS » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:41 am

No i wouldnt

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.