Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalis need to unite to get rid of the invaders.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somalis need to unite to get rid of the invaders.

Postby Shirib » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:47 am

[quote="MJ-Pride"][quote="Shirib"]MJ-Pride

Do u know when u'll denounce Ethiopia. When their tanks start blasting Majeerteenia. If this keeps up mark my words it will happen.

Don't let it get to that sxb.[/quote]

Tell me a scenario that Ethiopia would come to Mudug. They know if they come to Mudug, we will support the ONLF and open a huge front in Somali Galbeed. They don't want that headache[/quote]

This war isn't gonna be the short one we thought in the beginning. Maybe, there is not situation now, but if the war keeps up, they will not hesitate to blast Majeerteenia. Don't act like they care about Hawiye and Darood (Majeerteen), ur just a Somali to them.

How much will u be supporting them if they do that.

neocon_2007
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby neocon_2007 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:48 am

Well said, its a ticket for TPLF to scape goat from the human rights violation of certain ethnic groups within Ethiopia.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:50 am

Wareer,

Eithiopia is just a smalltime tool in the cold war politics taking place in Somalia. There mandate there is very simple which is to kill, rape and pillage. I have a strong feeling that if the warriors resisting in Xamar get defeated its off to Kismayo for the Aids patiants as Kismayo has been very sympathetic to the cause in Xamar and has a sizable wadaad community.

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:51 am

Logically (something that disappeared from Xamar a long time ago) the "resistance" will only prolong the occupation...if the people of Xamar stopped this futile fight (which they can only succeed in with the help of Allah since the Xabashis are better armed, trained and funded by the world's most powerful nations) then the Ethiopians would have to withdraw since they'd eventually lose the support of the U.S, EU and AU inside a peaceful Xamar...the international organizations would face too much criticism for continuing to fund an occupying force in a peaceful environment...lakiin as usual, the hutus only understand dagaal iyo dhiig la daadiyo lakiin maxaa ka rabtiin, if the Xabashis leave, they're just gonna return to the lucrative businesses of isbaaros, mooryaanism and anarchy that has plagued Xamar for 17 years

As for the whole country rallying together against the Xabashis for the sake of Somalinimo (R.I.P), why would they come together now for the people of Mog when everyone sat on their hands with the situation of the Ogadens for the last 30 yrs?

At the end of the day, you can hate Ethiopia but you can't blame Ethiopia for doing whats right for them as a country...it's the priority of their foreign policy to see Somalia in shambles and they owe the hutus for giving them the opportunity on a silver plate

Wareer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Wareer » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:52 am

neocon, that is all it is, but the Wadaads led by Habargidir's nostalgia for stolen lost property is appealing to Nationalism.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:54 am

I stand by my comments and weeping crocodile tears in Somalinet won't change my opinion. Ethiopia are there whilst we have those backward lunatics resisting governments. 13 Governments failed because of their barbaric nature

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:56 am

Being a proxy state, and a "colony" of Ethiopia worst than not havin a government, and that will be our exact situation if the Ethiopians are not driven out. WE WILL FOREVER STAY ETHIOPIA'S B!TCH

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:56 am

[quote="Mr. Yungnfresh"]Logically (something that disappeared from Xamar a long time ago) the "resistance" will only prolong the occupation...if the people of Xamar stopped this futile fight (which they can only succeed in with the help of Allah since the Xabashis are better armed, trained and funded by the world's most powerful nations) then the Ethiopians would have to withdraw since they'd eventually lose the support of the U.S, EU and AU inside a peaceful Xamar...the international organizations would face too much criticism for continuing to fund an occupying force in a peaceful environment...lakiin as usual, the hutus only understand dagaal iyo dhiig la daadiyo lakiin maxaa ka rabtiin, if the Xabashis leave, they're just gonna return to the lucrative businesses of isbaaros, mooryaanism and anarchy that has plagued Xamar for 17 years

As for the whole country rallying together against the Xabashis for the sake of Somalinimo (R.I.P), why would they come together now for the people of Mog when everyone sat on their hands with the situation of the Ogadens for the last 30 yrs?

At the end of the day, you can hate Ethiopia but you can't blame Ethiopia for doing whats right for them as a country...it's the priority of their foreign policy to see Somalia in shambles and they owe the hutus for giving them the opportunity on a silver plate[/quote]

Real talk ina adeer. One of the best posts for a while

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:57 am

What will u people say when Ethiopia attacks ur lands, what will u say. Today my land is burning and u guys support it, what will u say when they do the same to yours, what will u say.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MJ-Pride » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:02 am

[quote="Shirib"]What will u people say when Ethiopia attacks ur lands, what will u say. Today my land is burning and u guys support it, what will u say when they do the same to yours, what will u say.[/quote]

We won't cry and beg other Somalis and would do whatever we could to defend ourselves. Ogaden been struggling for the longest and Hawiye should do the same and free their lands. Begging other Somalis, especially after turning your back all those years won't help you at all

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:03 am

Even if they want to expand their military influence into Puntland and Somaliland for whatever reasons (economically strategic, territorial security, etc.) what reason can they present to the rest of the world?! This ain't the colonial age where you decide you want a region and plant your flag there...there has to be a documented concern for the stability of an entire region for the tanks to roll north and Puntland and Sland are too peaceful for that

If you ask me, Abdullahi Yusuf should just clean the weapons out of Xamar, subdue the violent hutu sentiments then retire in Puntland and say fukk a federal government, taag looma haayo dad dawlad diideen

Somaliweyn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliweyn » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:33 am

''If you ask me, Abdullahi Yusuf should just clean the weapons out of Xamar, subdue the violent hutu sentiments then retire in Puntland and say fukk a federal government, ''

Ignorant statement. The Ethiopian presence has really deluded you guys into believing you actually matter in Somali affaires?

We'll see how things go when the dust settles. I am confident that Hawiye in general will not get weaker by the current occupation but stronger, all the past 16 years factors that kept us stagnant have lost credibility: warlords, opportunists, religious pretenders...all these will be swept away by the winds of change. When the centre settles, Somalia will settle.

Rebel-Lion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebel-Lion » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:49 am

One thing is true, hawiye and the south somali's are holding somalia back. After the civil war when they got hold of a lot of weapons from the barre regime, it makes it that much diffcult to disarm them, not to mention eriteria and others are supporting the insurgents with money and arms.

The TFG needs to forget about xamar and let those who want to fight finish each other off. These people are beyond saving, a lot of them are like that kid who killed he's father in kismayo, mentally unstable and lost.

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:21 am

Reading this post, i would say that Necon is a intelligent person with strong somalimo.

Mr. Yungnfresh, u are too naive and poorly informed, if the people put their weapons down that is the start of 200 years occupation

You do not really hve a good understanding of the habesh, read their history first.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:50 am

[quote="MJ-Pride"]Ethiopians wont' ever come to Galkayo. for one, There wont' be a Majeerteen who will lead the enemy to our house. We are too smart for that. secondly, We will turn the city into river of blood. Moqdisho people aren't' resisting at all. They need to stop playing hide and seek with the Ethiopians and kill them in masses. Finally, Mudug is barren land and Ethiopia wont' come as long they have the Hawiye women and the banana[/quote]

who are you kidding?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1747396.stm

thats from 2002! Cadde Muuse was hugging Ethiopian generals in Puntland territory in July 2006!

ethiopian troops have been in somalia since 1991

and ICU or No ICU, they would have invaded anyway. It was all set in stone shortly after the TFG was formed in 2004 and based on what my Uncle who was in Nairobi, who attended the conference and helped make the charter for the TFG from 2002-2004 has told me, the Ethiopian and Kenyan delegation were planning it that whole time.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.