Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Date Locally Never Long Distance

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Date Locally Never Long Distance

Postby Cawar » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:14 am

"Most guys who go fishing out of state have over exhausted the local pond and developed a reputation."

Loooooooooool@AW's self description.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:23 am

Cawar,

LOL.

Nah, saxiib, I am a Conservationist. I manage the pool carefully.

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I have no laction, Im a free agent of the Universe..

Postby ms.nalia » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:31 am

AW: You're correct, "most" women are good at covering their tracks. An hour is perfect for me...far enough to give me space, close enough that I can pop in when I want him around. Kind of like renting a pet......you can give it back when it stops being cute and cuddly.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:35 am

Nalia,

Well put darling well put.

My other pet peeve are folks who start off as being friends with benefits & then they demand longterm contracts.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:37 am

I didn't read all the responses of this thread. But the way I see it? This chick from Italy is better than so many others..At least she is honest with her hoeism...In that case, the guy who wants to choose her is up to him... Ninkii Kaalaxad u badheedahaya waa yeelkii..!!!Remember there are men who are attracted with these kind of women..

But what scares me is when a chick like the one from Italy just decides to decieve poor unsuspecting Farah and puts on Xijaab and acts as a decent person...I don't mean those who remorse their action, but those who even though they are still in the business and acting as they are a good sister(Muslima)..Those are the ones I warn against my brothers...!!!

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:39 am

now days somali marry everything , the old days where the women charachter was researched is dead sxb, we developed the "dayuus" syndrom. You see somali guys who openingly know and tolerate their sister's having a boyfreind , i guess, its the soo called 'ilbaxanimo"

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:41 am

Xplaya,

Wallahi, u hit the nail on the head.

Kambuli,

The sister reinvented herself. Whats wrong with that ? PLus she wasn't telling people of her hoeism. That being said, she is on a watchlist so that no relative of mine ends up with her.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:49 am

A/W, quote " She was complaining about how unsophisticated these Faraxs are, all of them talking about marrying her and shid. My friend was amazed."

If this is not a confession of hoeism, what is it dee???

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ms.nalia » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:57 am

Frienebits just dont work out....eventually one will get attached and it ruins the equilibrium of the non-relationship. sometimes the frienebits are ex's who are just comfortable with eachother physically and just like having that at hand when they want it.....I wouldnt recommend it, it just seems stupid to me.

What I dont get is a LD open reltionship idea.....the idea that when two ppl are in the same area code they're an item...when they're not..its open...another redic. idea...its like cheating but not really b/c both parties agreed to it...lol

Kimbuli: Peoples pasts will eventually catch up to them...so its better to just lay all the cards out on the table and get it over with. "this is what ive done, this is what i regret, this is what I dont regret....take it or leave it" (with a cute smile). Your brother is a man, you shouldnt be the to dicticate whose good enough for him to date.

And since when does saying "farax are not sophisticated" define you as being a h0? If she doesnt wanna marry those men...then thats her progative, not her hoeism seaping through....
somali ppl are soo judgmental.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:01 am

Ms. nalia,

Preach Preach !

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:08 am

"Kimbuli: Peoples pasts will eventually catch up to them...so its better to just lay all the cards out on the table and get it over with. "this is what ive done, this is what i regret, this is what I dont regret....take it or leave it" (with a cute smile). "

ms nalia

You are right the past may catch up to you..so thats why I always lay my cards on the table when dealing with a chcik and it works fine for me like 99% of the time..

The only problem is and I think most women will agree with me here..is that chicks feel that if they do lay their cards on the table they will be labelled..and that happnes alot esp. in our community..dont you agree??

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ms.nalia » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:12 am

Cawar:

Yea for sure, like I said..somali ppl are soo judgmental.
Its easier to put a label on someone and categorize them rather to actually listen and give them a chance. Women dont wanna be labled...men dont wanna be with a labelled woman so its easier to keep things in the closet for sure. But I dont think the condusive to a healthy relationship. So just put BS aside, if you like the man/woman...go for it....it should realy be that easy, so tell your farax friend and xalimo buddies to F-off and let u do ur thang.

AW: Im preaching brother....lol

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:16 am

so missy if you care that much about been labelled why not keep your legs locked? do you thing by screwing all the local zoo that would help your case for not been labbelled rightly so?

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ms.nalia » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:21 am

x-playa: Im sure your not directing that pitiful comment at me......

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:09 pm

[quote="AbdiWahab252"]MrYungnFresh,

Solid economic analysis but you forgot an important detail. The Opportunity cost of time spent on the phone or computer. Imagine what you could have done with those hours.[/quote]

u don't gotta tell me abti, when an ugly xaliimo says hi to me in the street and i look to see who said that, i get visibly upset and feel like sending her a bill for the little time i spent looking at her (plus tax and lasting mental image damages, of course)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.