Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

African American women love thugs?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: African American women love thugs?

Postby razzberry » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:55 pm

[quote="1nemansquad"]I thought for African Americans dating a white dude was considered sinning. It is not a logic of mine but since you were so strongly against dating a thug who's still a black man, I though you would be as equally against dating a white dude because of that fact that it's somewhat considered immoral among Afro Americans to date one.

Oh I also just wanted to see what type of sister you were, now it's clear.[/quote]

R U kidding! Everybody living in the US knows that next to BBQ ribs and metal rims there is notthing black men love more than white girls named Becky.

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:56 pm

I was talking about black women only. I know black dude's be messing with white girls all day every day.

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:57 pm

[quote="Abdi_westldn"]razzberry then how come ur on a somali site that has me wondering? lol[/quote]

I explained that a long time ago. Just search my posting history and you will find it somewhere .

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:00 am

Girl I cant go thru a thousand + posts just to find the answer cant u just tell me?

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:01 am

[quote="1nemansquad"]I was talking about black women only. I know black dude's be messing with white girls all day every day.[/quote]

Oh I see. Well its not that taboo anymore. It use to be back in the 60s and beyond because of the horrible history of rape of black women by white men. Now days black women are free to date any race we wan't we just prefer black men over all.

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:03 am

[quote="Abdi_westldn"]Girl I cant go thru a thousand + posts just to find the answer cant u just tell me?[/quote]

Ok lol. I'll keep it short and simple.

Never heard of somalis before. Ended up getting a somali roomate. Wanted to learn more about somalis and just happened on this site. Only planned to stay a week or so but got caught up and now im stuck here.

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:04 am

looool

i dont even know why u like it here people going on and on about adoon's etc...but hey its cool u get to learn more about our culture.

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:05 am

Who do you prefer dating?

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:08 am

[quote="Abdi_westldn"]looool

i dont even know why u like it here people going on and on about adoon's etc...but hey its cool u get to learn more about our culture.[/quote]

Somalis going on about adoons is like the pot calling the kettle black lol.

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:09 am

[quote="razzberry"]Excuuuuuse me ! Not all african american women are that way. I have never in my life dated a thug and neither have any of my friends AND I DAMN SURE DON'T HAVE STDs !!!![/quote]

maybe you are endangered species haha
anyway I can't tell you the number of black women I knew who were in college, and yet had boyfriends that were out in the streets selling drugs

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:09 am

[quote="razzberry"][quote="Abdi_westldn"]looool

i dont even know why u like it here people going on and on about adoon's etc...but hey its cool u get to learn more about our culture.[/quote]

Somalis going on about adoons is like the pot calling the kettle black lol.[/quote]

True enuff but Somali's have always been like that lol.

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:10 am

[quote="1nemansquad"]Who do you prefer dating?[/quote]

I prefer black men of course but I won't turn down a guy just because he's not.

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:12 am

The reason that 50 cent and other gangsters rappers sell so many records, is because black women think being a gangster is sexy and being a real man, even Somali youth are believing that crap.

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:13 am

[quote="Goljano Lion"]Why do African American women love thugs?[/quote]

cuz thugs get that gwap and african american ladies need to get their fake hair did and their fake nails did

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:14 am

[quote="Goljano Lion"]The reason that 50 cent and other gangsters rappers sell so many records, is because black women think being a gangster is sexy and being a real man, even Somali youth are believing that crap.[/quote]

80% of rap music is purchased by white male youths.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.