Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

5 Years ago today, a terrible thing happened

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

5 Years ago today, a terrible thing happened

Postby Lord Diplock » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:37 pm

The begining of Iraqi War and the ensuing carnage.

AUN all the Muslim people who were killed in this war.

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: 5 Years ago today, a terrible thing happened

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:40 pm

Over a million iraqis died in the last 5 years...there was a point the deaths were averaging 1000 a month (a lil more than 30 per day) in Baghdad alone...imagine 30 people disappearing from ur city everyday

AUN

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:41 pm

Over 3% of Iraq's population is gone. 1 in 30 Iraqis have lost their lives since 2003 due to violence alone.

Gifted
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gifted » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:41 pm

AUN

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:43 pm

May Bush and company be cursed

AUN

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:43 pm

why don't people realize it aint Sunnis and Shias killing each other since they lived together for decades but no major fighting like this happened...the Americans and other bastariin show up and all of a sudden, 20 deaths in a day is considered "am extremely good day"

people are sleeping on this

maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby maria from west side » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:45 pm

Lord dipshit wewe siyasa za dunia nzima unazipapatia.

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:46 pm

Mercenaries and disguised death squads are responsible for this.

The Shia rebelled back in the 1990s and it was nothing like this. Clearly its set up by others.

And plus, they're both Arab, who can tell between a Shia and a Sunni, unless you know their tribe. Then again, if Somalis can't tell each other apart, neither can they. And still, Somalis kill each other like its a game, so maybe the Iraqis are prone to SOME savagery.

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:47 pm

May Allah punish severelly any Muslim who took part in the killing of fellow Muslim in Iraq.

Hi Maria? bado unanichukia siste?

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:52 pm

How many people have died since then? Can i tell you a secret? I get this heart warming palpitation and sensual sweats when i see high statistic numbers of deaths. I mean , sometimes i can have a headache out of deep euphoric pleasure hearing these deaths in news. I wonder why they dont have official number of how many somalis died since the break of civil war in 1990! loool

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:53 pm

[quote="Monk-of-Mogadishu"]Mercenaries and disguised death squads are responsible for this.

The Shia rebelled back in the 1990s and it was nothing like this. Clearly its set up by others.

And plus, they're both Arab, who can tell between a Shia and a Sunni, unless you know their tribe. Then again, if Somalis can't tell each other apart, neither can they. And still, Somalis kill each other like its a game, so maybe the Iraqis are prone to SOME savagery.[/quote]

if America had any sense, they'd realize it's not in their interest to fuel violence and instability in Iraq...they need companies willing to drill the oil there and no matter how much profit is at stake, companies will be hesitant to work in a violent Iraq...but there's no doubt its the Americans/British/Israelis with indirect roles by Iran and Syria (who play into the A/B/I hands unknowingly by funding opposing sects) who are perpetuating the violence there

maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby maria from west side » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:54 pm

[quote="Lord Diplock"]May Allah punish severelly any Muslim who took part in the killing of fellow Muslim in Iraq.

Hi Maria? bado unanichukia siste?[/quote]

Who me? naaah....lol

Usiku mwema --->

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:54 pm

[quote="Basra-"]How many people have died since then? Can i tell you a secret? I get this heart warming palpitation and sensual sweats when i see high statistic numbers of deaths. I mean , sometimes i can have a headache out of deep euphoric pleasure hearing these deaths in news. I wonder why they dont have official number of how many somalis died since the break of civil war in 1990! loool[/quote]

ur a sikk b!tch looooool

no, really, b!tch loooool ur sikk looooool b!tch looooooooooooooooooooooooool

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:08 pm

Mr Younglooool

I know i am sick. Thats why its a secret, no one knows. I only tell u guys because this is online, total anonymity! Lool

Right now i am watching cbs new, they are talking about US veterans who served in iraq-- their suicides have increased. In 2005 they had 442 suicides. From 2006-2008 they have 2,309 suicides. Aaaahhh Oh that is just too sweet a number! I am sweating! loooooooooool

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:14 pm

Oh can i tell u another secret? I goggle 'somali deaths' daily to read somali death news,especially in south africa somali slayings, its an unexplanable pleasure. i know its sick but i get great satisfaction from it! Do i need some help? loool

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.