Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Substitute Teacher Accused of.....

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PINK_BUNNY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: le desert chaud d'Arabie.....recherchant pour Aladdin

Re: Somali Substitute Teacher Accused of.....

Postby PINK_BUNNY » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:08 pm

EEEEW!! :shock: Somalis have hit rock bottom! Nothin after this will shock us! Jail is not a fit punishment 4 him, cause he's gonna get all he wants n more from those horny inmates! He needs the death penalty or better DEPORTATION!! We'll take mattas into our own hands! :lol:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:02 pm

his being accused.

eternauta
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eternauta » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:10 pm

He could be innocent. Let's give him the benefit of doubt.

Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

Postby Kramer » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:23 am

This can't be real? Is this Kansas? damn and the guy was on asylum which even tells me he wasn't in America that long --may be he come from UK cuz Somalis here don't do that gay shyt!

But the guy isn't Muslim any way, he is working at a catholic school -he must converted to christianity that is what their pastors do!

But come' on this is the first case of Somali man molesting young boys --this is a shocker,
I bet he may be Ethiopian or Christian or something else!

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:49 am

Kramer wrote:This can't be real? Is this Kansas? damn and the guy was on asylum which even tells me he wasn't in America that long --may be he come from UK cuz Somalis here don't do that gay shyt!

But the guy isn't Muslim any way, he is working at a catholic school -he must converted to christianity that is what their pastors do!

But come' on this is the first case of Somali man molesting young boys --this is a shocker,
I bet he may be Ethiopian or Christian or something else!

When did "Mohamed Dirshe" become an Ethiopian name? :roll:

And he looks 100% Somali, in fact, I have relatives who look almost identical to him.

garowegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby garowegal » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:58 am

Freak :shock:

Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

Postby Kramer » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:05 am

[quote="Monk-of-Mogadishu"][quote="Kramer"]This can't be real? Is this Kansas? damn and the guy was on asylum which even tells me he wasn't in America that long --may be he come from UK cuz Somalis here don't do that gay shyt!

[b]I bet he may be Ethiopian or Christian or something else![/b][/quote]

When did "Mohamed Dirshe" become an Ethiopian name? :roll:

And he looks 100% Somali, in fact, I have relatives who look almost identical to him.[/quote]

Don't you know alot of East Africans buy Somali sponsor or come to America as Somalis because America gives Somalis resettlement. So I have see alot of Ethiopians with Somalis names who come to America as Somalis.
How else will you explain --a person whose name is mohamed who works in a catholic church and rapes two boys while drinking beer and was in the country as a political sylum -he didn't even get his documents yet --do you think somebody from Somalia -will go straight to the church and drink alcohol while he molests boys?

salafi_student
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby salafi_student » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:34 am

Krama good point Or maybe .....Kids' parents are cash-in dollars with their DIRTY ACCUSATIONS while the poor guy is gutted in prison.

I say good lesson to learn is to never trust Kufaar period.

Aliyah99
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Aliyah99 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:33 am

Homo pedophile somali. How wrong that sentence sounds :down:

Ghetto_Poetress
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ghetto_Poetress » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:36 am

[quote="PINK_BUNNY"] He needs the death penalty or better DEPORTATION!! quote]

So, he could sleep with poor young somali boys back home? Come on, he could do anything and get away with it in a lawless country.

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:29 am

SOMALI GAY :shock: :shock: :shock:

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:23 am

Wax Walba La Arag!!! :?

PINK_BUNNY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: le desert chaud d'Arabie.....recherchant pour Aladdin

Postby PINK_BUNNY » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:29 am

Ghetto_Poetress wrote:
PINK_BUNNY wrote: He needs the death penalty or better DEPORTATION!! quote]

So, he could sleep with poor young somali boys back home? Come on, he could do anything and get away with it in a lawless country.

Actually he would be killed as soon as he lands....LOL. WOW. I guess Firehouse got caught in the act!! LOL.

1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1_londoner » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:23 pm

Eurgh.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.