Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalinet Sanctions Ethiopia!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
wadaniweyn1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somalinet Sanctions Ethiopia!

Postby wadaniweyn1 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:08 pm

zackabdul wrote:Screw's Anti-MJ stance makes it alot easier for him to be Anti-Ethiopian. In fact, he's not really anti-Ethiopian he is just hates MJ's. :P

why do mj's get offended when anybody say anything bad about them xabashiis :shock: :shock: :?:

wallahi i feel insulted when i see a fellow somali get offended cos xabashiis are bad mouthed but they don't get as offended if u were to like insult them :( :(

zackabdul
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zackabdul » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:10 pm

wadaniweyn1 wrote:
zackabdul wrote:Screw's Anti-MJ stance makes it alot easier for him to be Anti-Ethiopian. In fact, he's not really anti-Ethiopian he is just hates MJ's. :P

why do mj's get offended when anybody say anything bad about them xabashiis :shock: :shock: :?:

wallahi i feel insulted when i see a fellow somali get offended cos xabashiis are bad mouthed but they don't get as offended if u were to like insult them :( :(

Sxb if you didn't now, I'm anti-TFG so that would contradict whatever you just wrote. :|

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:14 pm

We're turning everything Ethiopian related political, and damning it.

Ok u guys all got that

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:16 pm

somalinet turned into a dictatorship since the screw and kooxdiis used their coup just like their uncle siyaad barre.we use veto. habashkid meles zenawi harar are wlc.

zackabdul
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zackabdul » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:16 pm

Shirib wrote:We're turning everything Ethiopian related political, and damning it.

Ok u guys all got that

Fake Islamists :down:

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:20 pm

zackabdul wrote:
Shirib wrote:We're turning everything Ethiopian related political, and damning it.

Ok u guys all got that

Fake Islamists :down:

Real Islamists :up:

wadaniweyn1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby wadaniweyn1 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:25 pm

zackabdul wrote:
wadaniweyn1 wrote:

Sxb if you didn't now, I'm anti-TFG so that would contradict whatever you just wrote. :|

i know ur anti dhabodhilif bro but if i insult xabashiis don't do it cos i'm anti mj's either i do it cos i hate them :|

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:35 pm

Ethiopian women are hot. At least let us discuss their hotness in peace.

Also, does this new rule include Puntland section? That section is dead without discussions on Ethiopia.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:44 pm

neocon_2007 wrote:Selassie :up:

he was habarawal :up: :somaliland: :mrgreen:

Boqor__Daarod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Boqor__Daarod » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:57 pm

fagash_killer wrote:somalinet turned into a dictatorship since the screw and kooxdiis used their coup just like their uncle siyaad barre.we use veto. habashkid meles zenawi harar are wlc.

this kingdom will last a 1 thousand years.

Brav3Heart
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Brav3Heart » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:10 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You would think that I would favor his decision as an OG, but its just that I know his real motive, Screw couldn't care less about somalinimo, its just that hes a control freak. You would only know what I was talking about if only you ever talked with him in private :lol:

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:03 pm

Nin xooq badaan wu isku mooda....did he forget this is the internet?

If you want to be pro-active about the Somali casue, you are doing it inthe wrong place....Nacas waxid. :roll:

zackabdul
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zackabdul » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:19 pm

Ismahan,

Somalis abuse any power they're given. Even if it's being a moderator of a forum. :D

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.

Postby Firefly » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:41 pm

The-Screw wrote:From this day forward, let it be known that anything related to Ethiopia shall not be posted on this forum. these devils have no place here, anyone caught speaking of the devil shall be burned alive!

muahahaha

(excellent)
:twisted:

I think you should revise your stance, perhaps to "From this day forward, let it be known that anything related to the Ethiopian government shall not be posted." This is only a suggestion, because I feel that shunning an entire populace because of their government isn't exactly fair, it's a gross generalization. I'm sure some ordinary Ethiopian citizens oppose the horrible actions of their leader and government --- just like some Somali citizens oppose the horrible actions of their leader and government.

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:40 pm

Screw,

Pardon my french..

Ok kids dont read the next comments...

but

fok you
Fuk Ethios and yes
Fuk somalia too..

This is outright hypocrisy!!!

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.