Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Don't hide Love. If you Feel it, Express it !!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Htologist
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Don't hide Love. If you Feel it, Express it !!

Postby Htologist » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:42 am

Basra is the one that said it - Haye Basra, you loved me yesterday and today you hate me?
Make up your mind woman :)

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:43 am

Htologist wrote:Alchemist, why do you hate me dee? is it because I'm "Khaldaan" LOL..

loooool I dont hate you bro, i just quoted Basra the poster above me.. You must be new to the site..

Basra are you indirectly asking me to give you more attention.

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I have no laction, Im a free agent of the Universe..

Postby ms.nalia » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:45 am

Htologist wrote:Basra is the one that said it - Haye Basra, you loved me yesterday and today you hate me?
Make up your mind woman :)

Didnt you know?
She's has chronic bi-polar syndrom

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:50 am

Alchemist No, i am indirectly saying u r fat. :(

ms nalia - i beg your pardon? R u lionheart? :lol:

Htologist

u r a very interesting character. What is your old forum name, i can't put a finger on it. :x

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists

Postby Foxy22 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:58 am

ms.nalia wrote:^^^

If you love someone, and you dont tell them...how will they know?
Of course actions speak louder than words...but women are audiotorial when it comes to love and affection where men are visiual. So, if you love a woman tell her. Its really that simple.

I don't know if women really want to hear these words anymore. As you maybe aware of it when a guy says I love you we tend to run away from him and when he doesn't we stick around until we hear it and do the runner then. So one/man needs to be really careful in using these words... these words can be quite scary and suffocating.

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:00 am

Foxy22 wrote:

Of course actions speak louder than words...but women are audiotorial when it comes to love and affection where men are visiual. So, if you love a woman tell her. Its really that simple.

I don't know if women really want to hear these words anymore. As you maybe aware of it when a guy says I love you we tend to run away from him and when he doesn't we stick around until we hear it and do the runner then. So one/man needs to be really careful in using these words... these words can be quite scary and suffocating.

Foxy, are you sure your only 19 :?

Anyways well said :up:

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists

Postby Foxy22 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:05 am

IRONm@N wrote:I have seen alot of people that love another person, whether its parent, brothers/sisters or family or friends --and they don't tell them or express it. They either feel ashamed or shy, they don't know whether the other person will love them back! But if you don't express it now, when will you? When the person dies? Why do people bring flowers when a person dies, why don't they bring him flowers when he was alive?
nobody needs your crying and expressing how much you loved a person when he isn't there to exprience it!

Don't hide love. If you feel it, express it -- not to demand that others love you back.

I don't know.. every time I ran to my father and said "Ti voglio bene pappa'' (I love you daddy) his reply was always "What did you do wrong now? which was normally followed by how much do you want?" and to my mother well the reply was "How long do you want to stay out tonight" and now my husband the reply is "you used our savings account again huh?" and lets not even mention my friends reply "which of my secrets did you tell again and to whom?" so really I sort of developed a phobia in saying I love you.

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Foxy22 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:07 am

Alchemist wrote:
Foxy22 wrote:

Foxy, are you sure your only 19 :?

Anyways well said :up:

goodness me didn't I say that I was Somali therefore you might need to add 10 years to that? Goodness me you really do sukc at maths don't ya? I mean simple addition!

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:14 am

Foxy.. And i thought i would get a compliment for making you younger.. Ok whatever you say Ayeeyo Foxy :lol:

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Foxy22 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:26 am

Alchemist wrote:Foxy.. And i thought i would get a compliment for making you younger.. Ok whatever you say Ayeeyo Foxy :lol:

sweety, dearest... I am a woman therefore regardless of what you say I will find a way to b!tch. I have accepted that this is my nature and I refuse to fight it anymore so I admit I am a woman therefore a b!tch and half!

Once I asked a question my lecturer which was totally not related to the subject and he told me that I was a woman therefore whatever he replied it would be the wrong answer anyway and if he could he would rather set himself on fire cause it will be less painful that way. Guess what I did? I told him off for saying that! The bastard was right!

SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 934 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:50 am

Af with family, of course you love your fam. but every once in a while, say I love you....
its the icing on the cake. Thats how I see it.

"but every once in a while, say I love you....
its the icing on the cake. Thats how I see it."

There is absolutely nothing wrong with telling your family that you love them, but every nation, race, culture and people have a way of doing things. And as Somalis, not speaking it loud enough doesnt mean one isnt capable of love. Somalis might not say 'I LOVE U' but make no mistake, those that dont express their love openly in western fashion are 100 times more genuine and real than hollywood/tv love!

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I have no laction, Im a free agent of the Universe..

Postby ms.nalia » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:18 am

Foxy
I dont know what kind of emotionally scarred women you've known in your life. But if a man says I love you to a woman and means it....most likely the feeling is mutual and its a stepping stone to a better relationship.
A person who runs when they hear I love you has emotional insecurities and may think they dont deserve it.

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Foxy22 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:30 am

ms.nalia wrote:
Foxy
I dont know what kind of emotionally scarred women you've known in your life. But if a man says I love you to a woman and means it....most likely the feeling is mutual and its a stepping stone to a better relationship.
A person who runs when they hear I love you has emotional insecurities and may think they dont deserve it.

Oh god I hope your not serious cause you are starting to worry me. Inshallah I hope you will never ever meet those bastards that are out there. You are so sweet and innocent.

The feeling is not always so mutual and it is not necessarily always a stepping stone to a better relationship.. it is a stepping stone indeed to your panties!

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:31 am

I just cant pronounce these 3 words..I dont know why??

The most I ever uttered was .> me too..and thats like after a while..

:lol: @stepping stone to your panties foxy..
Last edited by Cawar on Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:32 am

love...? you mean, it exists? hmm!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.