Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MORE THAN 300 SOMALI BOYS AND GIRLS IN MINNESOTA PRISONS

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
hanad_mn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

MORE THAN 300 SOMALI BOYS AND GIRLS IN MINNESOTA PRISONS

Postby hanad_mn » Sun May 18, 2008 7:16 pm

I just attended a community meeting where the Minneapolis police commissioner inform the crowd that there were more than 300 Somali boys and girls in minnesota prisons for reasons like robbery, sexual assault, feast fight, drugs, prostitution and last not the least tax fraud or evading child support.

WTF is this?

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: MORE THAN 300 SOMALI BOYS AND GIRLS IN MINNESOTA PRISONS

Postby Executive » Sun May 18, 2008 7:18 pm

more then 1500 somali are in prison here in london. sad

eternauta
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eternauta » Sun May 18, 2008 7:32 pm

hanad_mn wrote:I just attended a community meeting where the Minneapolis police commissioner inform the crowd that there were more than 300 Somali boys and girls in minnesota prisons for reasons like robbery, ####ual assault, feast fight, drugs, prostitution and last not the least tax fraud or evading child support.

WTF is this?
Look at it this way; how much percentage do those 300 represent? If 50,000 Somalis live there, that would be 0.6%. I believe that's one of the lowest percentage.

Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Lexmark » Sun May 18, 2008 7:50 pm

i dont believe hanad....shes been bad mouthing somalis since she got on this forum....either post statistical proof to back up your claim or air yourself out :arrow:

hanad_mn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hanad_mn » Sun May 18, 2008 7:55 pm

laxmex,

sxb this was way 2001. I am talking about today. we got more than 300 somali boys and girls in minnesota prisons.

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Sun May 18, 2008 7:57 pm

most of them probably deserve to be in there. you are in foreign country, so you better play safe or you will end up in the pen.

Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Lexmark » Sun May 18, 2008 7:59 pm

hanad_mn wrote:laxmex,

sxb this was way 2001. I am talking about today. we got more than 300 somali boys and girls in minnesota prisons.

show me the study...or keep your mouth shut :arrow:

Anab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Anab » Sun May 18, 2008 8:05 pm

I agree with Qansa, MAC SONKOR. they will turn gays and lesbos in prison. Yippie! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun May 18, 2008 8:13 pm

There's hella in there.........a nigga I used to know just contacted me and he wants magazines of hiphop honnies. :lol:

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Sun May 18, 2008 8:38 pm

Advo wrote:There's hella in there.........a nigga I used to know just contacted me and he wants magazines of hiphop honnies. :lol:

Rageedii :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.