Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official: Help FAH1223 Learn Shukaansi Thread

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Re: Official: Help FAH1223 Learn Shukaansi Thread

Postby Ashlee » Tue May 20, 2008 9:05 pm

You know the saying "once bitten, twice shy"? Any man who refers to women as "b!tches" has been screwed over by one. So allow the-screw to vent cus, seriously, dude he has his reasons. :lol: :lol:

Fah, the only tip I have for you is to ignore everything Abdiwahab tells you. You don't want to end up being 40 & lonely, so why take his advice? :?

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue May 20, 2008 9:16 pm

Ashlee wrote:You know the saying "once bitten, twice shy"? Any man who refers to women as "b!tches" has been screwed over by one. So allow the-screw to vent cus, seriously, dude he has his reasons. :lol: :lol:

Fah, the only tip I have for you is to ignore everything Abdiwahab tells you. You don't want to end up being 40 & lonely, so why take his advice? :?

When did I take his advice? :lol:

Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Postby Ashlee » Tue May 20, 2008 9:20 pm

Never said you did. I'm just warning you not to. :wink: :lol:

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Tue May 20, 2008 9:22 pm

FAH only takes my advice :up:

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Tue May 20, 2008 9:25 pm

No one ever gave me tips, I did what I had and I don't see why I should give any sockka advice on how to mack. You either got it or you don't, it can't be taught. Am sure this little man has it :up:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue May 20, 2008 9:45 pm

FAH,

Adeer, don't listen to the haters. After all, I would have once been your ADeer and am always looking out for all my nephews.

Shukaansi ain't a bad thing. The more experience you, the better you become. You learn the good, the bad, and the ugly in shukaansi. You need to date a string of different Xalimos to know what you can live with.

Advo,

Warya, you remind me of when I was working in Dar-es-Salam. I was at this Hotel club one evening and this drunk German guy was hitting on these chicks. His pick up line was, "Hi ni Dollar siyo shillingi ... (These are dollars not shillings) " Lets just say he made it rain in his room later on :lol:

mi$$-fri$$ky

Postby mi$$-fri$$ky » Tue May 20, 2008 9:48 pm

The-Screw wrote:Fah.

-Never trust a b!tch...ever!
-always stay a step ahead, know her moves even before she does.
-Don't ever stress about any B!tch either, they come and go like Sadaam said. :}

Raah! i c screw is a bro wit no game. bolshiid

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Tue May 20, 2008 10:01 pm

fah, :D :D :D rageedi baa tahey, pm or facebook me anytime. i'll give you the 411 on these b!tches.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Tue May 20, 2008 10:03 pm

This thread is funny. I left my laptop open and some friends of mine read it, and they like WTF?

Anyway, The only advice I will give you is to: Carefully analyze the girl in question: Treat her just like what she's. If she's a 2 Dollar trick, treat her just like your average AA girls in MD. If she's god fearing Girl, treat her like you'd treat Firefly, Naima and Kambuli. If she's westernized chick with a a class, treat her like an educated smart women.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue May 20, 2008 10:08 pm

Screw,

El Commandante, whats up ?

MJpride,

Bad advice. You should have said for him to treat her depending on what his aims are.

eternauta
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eternauta » Tue May 20, 2008 10:11 pm

AbdiWahab252 wrote:FAH,

Adeer, don't listen to the haters. After all, I would have once been your ADeer and am always looking out for all my nephews.

Shukaansi ain't a bad thing. The more experience you, the better you become. You learn the good, the bad, and the ugly in shukaansi. You need to date a string of different Xalimos to know what you can live with.
AbdiWahab252, you shouldn't encourage shukaansi, even as a joke. Any shukaansi, even one, doesn't make one gain experience or become better in selecting a future spouse. Shukaansi and what follows doesn't make you satisfied; it makes you a serial fornicator/adulterer. You perfectly know dating a (multiple) girl(s) can lead to STDs, pregnancy, fathering an illegal child, becoming a weak (secular) Muslim, etc. You also know zina/macsiya is one of the top gravest sins in Islam. As a grownup, you can encourage and provide the youth many positive/useful advices that could benefit them. It could be a fitness, health, technical, cooking, Islamic, etc advice.

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Tue May 20, 2008 10:12 pm

AW252, i'm good bro, how you been?

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue May 20, 2008 10:14 pm

Screw,

Nothing much just been busy entertaining my future brother in law. We have been going out clubbing and chilling at various stops around town.

Dude, whatever you do make sure that the in laws are cool people.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Tue May 20, 2008 10:44 pm

AW, are serious man? If you were to ask my sister's hand and you invited me to a club, I'd knock your Iljeex ass around and force my sister to refuse your hand.

You can't be going to a club and ask for my sister's hand. Its completely inappropriate and disrespectful

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Tue May 20, 2008 10:49 pm

[quote="AbdiWahab252"]Screw,

Nothing much just been busy entertaining my future brother in law. We have been going out clubbing and chilling at various stops around town.

quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: I swear this dude ain't getting married to no chick. WTF, a dude who's sister your macking is going to clubbing witchu?

Bal ninkan wuxuu noogu shekeenayo fiiriya. Dude you try way too hard walahi. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.