Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

JAPANESE MAN FINDS WOMAN LIVING IN HIS CLOSET!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Daanyeer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

JAPANESE MAN FINDS WOMAN LIVING IN HIS CLOSET!!!

Postby Daanyeer » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:09 am

Source: Yahoo! News
May 30, 2008 Author: (AFP)

TOKYO (AFP) - A Japanese man puzzled by food mysteriously disappearing from his refrigerator got a shock when he found out a woman had been living in his home for months without permission, police said Friday.

The 57-year-old man living alone -- or so he thought -- in the western city of Fukuoka installed a security camera and called the police when he saw images of someone walking around his home while he was out.

"We searched the house in the man's presence. We found the woman in the closet," said a local police spokesman.

The woman, named as 58-year-old Tatsuko Horikawa, was found in a flat storage space only just big enough for a person to squeeze into lying down.

She had sneaked a mattress and several plastic bottles into the cubby hole, police said, adding that the women had been arrested.

"She told police that she had nowhere to live," the spokesman said. "She seems to have lived there for about a year, but not all the time."

It is unclear how she managed to enter the home undetected. Police suspect she might have been closet-hopping, moving from house to house.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: JAPANESE MAN FINDS WOMAN LIVING IN HIS CLOSET!!!

Postby HELWAA » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:11 am

You already posted this.....Baryahan muus maad cunin baan filaya waa tan maskaxdi ku yeraatey ee. :mrgreen:

1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1_londoner » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:37 pm

:lol: ahaha.

hanad_mn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hanad_mn » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:50 pm

It is normal with Women to sneak into people's houses and steal food while living under closets. It happened to me couple of times.

1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1_londoner » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:52 pm

hanad_mn wrote:It is normal with Women to sneak into people's houses and steal food while living under closets. It happened to me couple of times.

Yeah, and the other day I saw a pony jump over the moon.

Spookie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Spookie » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:59 pm

lol that is so kool. :o

< runs to check his closet.

SENSELESS

Postby SENSELESS » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:14 pm

there is one living in my bed i dont kno how and when she sneaked in :roll:

garowegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby garowegal » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:29 am

hanad_mn wrote:It is normal with Women to sneak into people's houses and steal food while living under closets. It happened to me couple of times.

:| :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gifted
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gifted » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:31 am

looooooool I heard about this, some freaky shit walahi. :lol: :lol:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:34 am

Didnt I already post this? Come on Mr Chimpanzee keep up man, keep up!
This story is like some thing from those indhayar horror movies, the grudge and shit :shock: .

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.