Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Pregnancy TEST before marriage!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Zaynah

Re: Somali Pregnancy TEST before marriage!!

Postby Zaynah » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:47 pm

This kind of setup has been going on for a long time! its called gunshot marriage/wedding. :roll:

salafi_student
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby salafi_student » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:41 pm

Allah (swt) said:
'And come not near unto adultery. Lo! it is an abomination and an evil way.'(Quran 17:32)

Male and female have equal responsibility to abstain from this evil sin.

Good reading for the solution Insha Allah: http://www.islamicnetwork.com/index.php ... rnication/

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:33 pm

self righteous salafi_student, are you one of these 6 somli females, are they related to you, or you are a middle aged lady who only gossips and stereotypes Somalis?

Grow up

wastegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby wastegal » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:34 pm

i will feel sorry for that child.
the child will be a garaac

siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby siren » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:41 pm

I heard that you can't be really married even if there was Nikaax until you have the baby. So I am just curious, do the other babies that come after the "nikaax" halaal kids or considered Garac? :|

salafi_student
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby salafi_student » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:05 pm

American-Suufi wrote:self righteous salafi_student, are you one of these 6 somli females, are they related to you, or you are a middle aged lady who only gossips and stereotypes Somalis?

Grow up

"And the servants of the Beneficent Allah are they who walk on the earth in humbleness, and when the ignorant address them, they say: Peace." ( Qur'an 25:63)

Peace

Juula

Postby Juula » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:07 pm

When grown up people choose to make a wrong decion instead of the right one, allah will deal with them. But what I happen to notice from some you folks is only she, she, she, she did this ,she did that , she commite sin as a result she got pregnent. so what we are talking about a problem that many family faces everday and we should all talk about it in a fair way. what about the immagnible paster who commite the sine with poor lady? Just becasue she got signs and symtoms doesn't mean, he is forgiven. They commite sine in the eyes of allah and will be punished same.

TrophY-WifeY-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TrophY-WifeY- » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:16 pm

Slafi Stuent

Shiik Kaa warbadan ma arking.. macbuudkiyoow.. xanta iska dhaaf.....makaroofi waaxid :mrgreen:

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:01 pm

salafi_student wrote:
American-Suufi wrote:self righteous salafi_student, are you one of these 6 somli females, are they related to you, or you are a middle aged lady who only gossips and stereotypes Somalis?

Grow up

"And the servants of the Beneficent Allah are they who walk on the earth in humbleness, and when the ignorant address them, they say: Peace." ( Qur'an 25:63)

Peace

Aqii practice what you preach. It takes Two to tango and the two fornicators should marry each other unless you want them to go through abortion. Why is the male excused? Is this based on tradition or Islam? Both are guilty of fornication.

Muwahhidah_1

Postby Muwahhidah_1 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:46 pm

And this was important enough for you to tell us because...? Get a life brother, and focus on your own. :roll:

salafi_student
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby salafi_student » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:58 pm

American-Suufi wrote:
Aqii practice what you preach. It takes Two to tango and the two fornicators should marry each other unless you want them to go through abortion. Why is the male excused? Is this based on tradition or Islam? Both are guilty of fornication.

Verily Sufis are a deviant sect!

[quote= "Salafi_student"]

Male and female have equal responsibility to abstain from this evil sin[/quote]

Didn't I say this before, better to double check with the facts before you accuse! As for the intention of this thread or the likes of it, which I have occasionally post, are not to expose the sins of an individual. Rather to shed light to increasing problems we're facing daily and the longer we reside in the West. What was the warning for those, who don't enjoin the good and don't forbid evil with in their people? Would you want to see us to go by pass it and ignore it?

TrophY-WifeY-:

This is not XAN since this topic is not directed to anyone who indulged in the sin and as you may be aware no names or locations has been mentioned. .

Muwahhidah_1:

Is quite understandable if some of you find it bitter to swallow the truth, so please allow me to show you the exit door! Allahu Mustacan

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:34 pm

[quote="salafi_studentfornication.[/quote]

Verily Sufis are a deviant sect!

[[/quote]

Ex-communists, pimps and brainwashed former jail inmates converted to Wahabism regard other Muslims to be practising bida or a deviant sect. Brainwashed Khawarajites can say what they want.

Read

http://www.sunnah.org/articles/Wahhabiarticleedit.htm

salafi_student
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby salafi_student » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:41 am

Sufis are deviant sect.

Mr Sufi stop posting filthy websites in here, take your sufi talk somewhere else.

benefit from this sight http://www.troid.org

Coming back to the topic, marrying pregnant women is not permissible. No matter how shameful ,it is must that the adulterer gives birth before she marries the adulterer man. The adulterer may claim his the logical father for the Garac child, even if DNA proofs his the father he will have nothing to do with the child and if is a baby girl, he is not her MUHRIM i.e legal gradient

May Allah protect us from that.

Br Salafi

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.