Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE BABYGIRL123

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BABYGIRL123
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE BABYGIRL123

Postby BABYGIRL123 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:01 pm

Basra- wrote:Lelkaase. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: care to explain :?:

Shankaroon_614 wrote:Gadiid :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by BABYGIRL123 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Awe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Awe » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:02 pm

Basra- wrote:Lelkaase. :roll:

:lol:

Basra, you're just hella weird.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:39 pm

Baby long story... i can't into it! :lol: :lol:

Awe WHY am i weird macaanto? BTW, who is that in your avatar? :lol:

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:44 pm

arsekisser (1word)

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:45 pm

Cali_Gaab

How is your baby and your farting wife? :|

Awe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Awe » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:46 pm

Basra,

You like the notion of depopulation, you like to see people die etc. I don't know, are you weird? You tell me.

The man in my avatar is Vladimir Lenin, former ruler of what is now Russia.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:48 pm

[quote="Awe"]Basra,

You like the notion of depopulation, you like to see people die etc. I don't know, are you weird? You tell me.

The man in my avatar is Vladimir Lenin, former ruler of what is now Russia.[/quote]

Awe ok. Now..care to tell me why u like Vladamir Lenin? What impresses you about him. I am curious. I dont want to goodle him, u will save me some homework. :lol:

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:50 pm

My baby is doing well as long as he's the tribe he is :up:
I don't have a farting wife, i just stressed that when women give birth they tend to fart.

Do you fart during sexual intercourse???????????

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:54 pm

Cali_Gaab yuck. :x

Awe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Awe » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:59 pm

Vladimir Lenin was one of the most influential men of the 19th century who had his brother executed by King Nicholas II, and had his revenge by orchestrating the killing of the royal family in Russia. He completely dismantled the monarchy that was plaguing the country, and was personal mentor to the man who would later succeed him, Joseph Stalin.

He was the man who put Communism in full effect. :up:
Last edited by Awe on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:01 pm

Awe .... :shock: Really?? I remember long time ago reading,about the russian royal family executed as they were fleeing to England--it was horrble. They were first cousins of the English royal family. Absolutely disgusting man. By the way stalin was gay, just inase u didn't know. :wink:

Awe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Awe » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:05 pm

:lol: :lol: @Basra "he was gay".

He sent men to execute them and bury them, and when they did, he sent more men to execute the men who executed the royal family, so no one could find the bodies. Brilliant eh? Remember the story of Anastasia? The princess, and daughter of the King. I think they finally found her body.

Josef Stalin was far from gay by the way.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:17 pm

[quote="Awe"]:lol: :lol: @Basra "he was gay".

He sent men to execute them and bury them, and when they did, he sent more men to execute the men who executed the royal family, so no one could find the bodies. Brilliant eh? Remember the story of Anastasia? The princess, and daughter of the King. I think they finally found her body.

Josef Stalin was far from gay by the way.[/quote]

Awe i think he was. He feared Hitler, that showed his manly inferiority.Even the crippled president of the united state, roosevelt, did not fear Hitler. Hitler knew this man was weak, he promised him he will not attack Russia and lo and behold he did.What did Stalin do?He did not run like a soldier and fight Hitler, he quickly appealed to his people-- whom he was always unapproachable, he made himself look like God to them before the hitler attach. When hitler invaded-- he appealed to them to fight for their country like an equal, or a brother.No longer was he this Goldly figure, his famour weak speech to the russian showed a stupid man wetting in pants.He was ready to surrender when Uk & USA saved him.Walaahi the man is gay. His demeanor, at least from the surviving video clips, shows a man with the etiquette of reer caadqa somalis. He walked like a royal queen. His moustache was a front.

Awe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Awe » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:23 pm

Basra- wrote:
Awe wrote::lol: :lol: @Basra "he was gay".

Josef Stalin was far from gay by the way.

Awe i think he was. He feared Hitler, that showed his manly inferiority.Even the crippled president of the united state, roosevelt, did not fear Hitler. Hitler knew this man was weak, he promised him he will not attack Russia and lo and behold he did.What did Stalin do?He did not run like a soldier and fight Hitler, he quickly appealed to his people-- whom he was always unapproachable, he made himself look like God to them-- he appealed to them to fight for their country.He was ready to surrender when Uk & USA saved him.Walaahi the man is gay. His demeanor, at least from the surviving video clips, shows a man with the etiquette of reer caadqa somalis. He walked like a royal queen. His moustache was a front.

Josef Stalin had his own son executed because the damn atheist treated his own flesh and blood like pawns, how could he fear anyone? I remember reading that when his son was captured by the Germans, they asked for German officers that were captured in battle to be freed and he declined their offer. He told them his son is only one man, and that they were asking for too much. They executed him a few weeks later. This man was a heartless beast. :up:

He fought even after his army suffered great losses, millions of Russians died but in the end of the day he had all of east Berlin under the palm of his hands. He was a powerful man because he had no morals, this is why the Somalis have fallen behind.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:28 pm

[quote="Awe"][quote="Basra-"][quote="Awe"]:lol: :lol: @Basra "he was gay".

Josef Stalin was far from gay by the way.[/quote]

Awe i think he was. He feared Hitler, that showed his manly inferiority.Even the crippled president of the united state, roosevelt, did not fear Hitler. Hitler knew this man was weak, he promised him he will not attack Russia and lo and behold he did.What did Stalin do?He did not run like a soldier and fight Hitler, he quickly appealed to his people-- whom he was always unapproachable, he made himself look like God to them-- he appealed to them to fight for their country.He was ready to surrender when Uk & USA saved him.Walaahi the man is gay. His demeanor, at least from the surviving video clips, shows a man with the etiquette of reer caadqa somalis. He walked like a royal queen. His moustache was a front.[/quote]
Josef Stalin had his own son executed because the damn atheist treated his own flesh and blood like pawns, how could he fear anyone? I remember reading that when his son was captured by the Germans, they asked for German officers that were captured in battle to be freed and he declined their offer. He told them his son is only one man, and that they were asking for too much. They executed him a few weeks later. This man was a heartless beast. :up:

He fought even after his army suffered great losses, millions of Russians died but in the end of the day he had all of east Berlin under the palm of his hands. He was a powerful man because he had no morals, this is why the Somalis have fallen behind.[/quote]

Awe

I seriously disagree. His son being captured, and the Germans asking for what they were asking for, any man in stalin position will do the same. Any weak dumb man. :lol: I am not saying Stalin is not smart, he was smart. He was also insane we must give him that. He let his people DIE in rural area out of starvation.And executed alot of underground rebels, mercilessly. Of course the man was brutal, and a dictator, but all i am saying is-- he was gay as well. So far we agree that he is --smart, a ruthless dictator-- but he was also a cowards sissy. A ninny qaniis if you will. :roll: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.