Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I have a question about Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
pseudowizard
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: I have a question about Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)

Postby pseudowizard » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:22 pm

Megatron wrote:Sex is state of mind so if they're feeling the person and are arrouned by them....they will enjoy it.

If your vag is paralyzed you can't feel a thing.

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I have no laction, Im a free agent of the Universe..

Postby ms.nalia » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:27 pm

pseudowizard wrote:
Megatron wrote:Sex is state of mind so if they're feeling the person and are arrouned by them....they will enjoy it.

There is more than one place that can get a woman to orgasim sweetheart.

and FYI
The clitoris extends all the way inside the V...the nerve endings may be damaged on the outside, however the ones inside are still intact. If a woman is not feeling arroused it is because shes not the state of mind for it. (ie she conviced herself that she cant enjoy it, hence she wont) The G spot is another palce that women can have pleasure and thats not touched with FGM.

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cisse Westlake » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:29 pm

Megatron wrote:
Advo wrote:Im starting to see the wisdom behind circumsicion, our ancstors were not dumb man, even though it's xaaraam, it still has alot of positive. Just look at the Somali girls in the west who still have their bahal intact and see how they behave, do the compare and contrast and u will see my point.

You mean to tell me you actually believe this ? Because OBviously then if you do, you're going to line your daughter up and have her done, no ?

look at this italian faggot sticking his nose where it doesnt belong. you aint a focking somali. so shut da fock up :arrow:

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:32 pm

ms.nalia wrote:
pseudowizard wrote:

and FYI
The clitoris extends all the way inside the V...the nerve endings may be damaged on the outside, however the ones inside are still intact. If a woman is not feeling arroused it is because shes not the state of mind for it. (ie she conviced herself that she cant enjoy it, hence she wont) The G spot is another palce that women can have pleasure and thats not touched with FGM.

U should start a class for all these faraxs and xalimos.......they need some lessons darling

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ms.nalia » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:36 pm

lol

S D M

My friends mother was a Gyno...so I used to ask her all these random sex questions that I wouldnt dare ask my mom.
I have a friend who had it done...she has 4 kids....and I asked her one time if she orgasims...and she said yea...pretty much all the time....so yea its possible eh

pseudowizard
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby pseudowizard » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:36 pm

ms.nalia wrote:
pseudowizard wrote:

and FYI

Sounds like you're condoning it.

Denouce AND reject FGM.

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ms.nalia » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:43 pm

wtf... :?
in what part of my speach did you get that i was condoning it?

RebelLion
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RebelLion » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:50 pm

Female circumcision is sunah, only the fircooni kind is haram. But it's best avoided and not necessary.

Ureysoo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Garowiyo Galkacyo, Gelaadiyo Reer Godey Dhaanto laxidhay, Garrisa Gadhayo, Allo Kismayo aan Tagay

Postby Ureysoo » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:51 pm

Not only men who encourage FGM are dimwits, but clueless 2 --- Chopping off females clitoris means = Less satisfaction 4 them under the sheets. Unless u want 2 be like an android --- "hit the hole, and switch off ur power-button 2 sleep without getting something in return", Lol. How can they sacrifice that meaty part which contributes 2 their sexual pleasure?. Beside, Allah wouldn't have created it 2 begin with, if it's out of purpose. Bear in mind --- U are wrecking God's creation, by slicing off that part of women (Plus, messing-up her performance on bed).

DR. Ureysoo.....

RebelLion
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RebelLion » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:08 pm

Ureyso

Male circumcision is wajib, so the "Allah wouldn'tve created if it was out purpose" argument doesn't work.

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:26 pm

Cisse Westlake wrote:pseudowizard

where are you. the days of your kinter are numbered. we must stop this kacsi of your's by any means neccasasry :up:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ the days of your kinter are numbered

Waryaa Ciise, bahalka ma aragtidaa idinka dhexeysa?

Ureysoo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Garowiyo Galkacyo, Gelaadiyo Reer Godey Dhaanto laxidhay, Garrisa Gadhayo, Allo Kismayo aan Tagay

Postby Ureysoo » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:31 pm

But I don't think chopping off the upper part of males thingy, will wreck their sexual-performance. Beside, in male circumcision process, only a small part which is on the top will be hacked off, in order 2 keep the long tool dirt-free. However, in FGM the whole clitoris will be slashed off, which will certainly cause damages 2 the female organ (and possible symptoms will occur in the future like excessive pains during period time, etc) ......

Megatron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Megatron » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:43 pm

pseudowizard wrote:
Megatron wrote:
Sex is state of mind so if they're feeling the person and are arrouned by them....they will enjoy it.

I didn't write that.

Cisse Westlake wrote:
Megatron wrote:
Advo wrote:Im starting to see the wisdom behind circumsicion, our ancstors were not dumb man, even though it's xaaraam, it still has alot of positive. Just look at the Somali girls in the west who still have their bahal intact and see how they behave, do the compare and contrast and u will see my point.

You mean to tell me you actually believe this ? Because OBviously then if you do, you're going to line your daughter up and have her done, no ?

look at this italian faggot sticking his nose where it doesnt belong. you aint a focking somali. so shut da fock up :arrow:

Cissy Pisslake

My nose belongs wherever the fock I put it. Now, open your mouth and let me fart in it.

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cisse Westlake » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:58 pm

Sir-Luggoyo wrote:
Cisse Westlake wrote:pseudowizard

where are you. the days of your kinter are numbered. we must stop this kacsi of your's by any means neccasasry :up:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ the days of your kinter are numbered

Waryaa Ciise, bahalka ma aragtidaa idinka dhexeysa?

mayaa niyoow, this jew lover called pseudeowizard has been running through this forum high on kacsi.
so solution to stop it would be gudis for her :up:

Sakhraan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sakhraan » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:01 pm

I wish i still had my kintir.

I do remember bisad la sii cararaysa my precious thing.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.