Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

siyaad bare+aydiid both RIP oo isla socda

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
luis1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: siyaad bare+aydiid both RIP oo isla socda

Postby luis1 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:36 pm

Aideed was a bad general he was defeated by cubans in 1978

Air Canada
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Air Canada » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:53 pm

Voltage wrote:Twisted, dameer you are one of the donkeys I am talking about. Until recently u used to defend Afbiijo better than Somalia_boqor could ever have. Wallahi I feel sorry for you, I don't want to remind you what brought you to the postion you are in...used and abused like a condom. You owe us intellectuals who told you you are being used like a donkey an apology dameer yaho :lol: :lol:

As for marginalization or lack of it today, suffice to say Mareexaan does not need you to describe the position they are in today :lol: :lol:

From Kismaayo to Luuq, we live in peace and prosperity..even the Barre Hiiraale you are talking about is chillin in Kismaayo...your lands are being farted on and your boys being grapped by the collor by an AIDS infested Tigrey that YOU brought. Hang on sxb, the ride is not over :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

After this you should never show up. Voltage delievered a knock out blow and walaahi there is nothing more for you to say. Khalaas! get up on your feet and see yourself out of the ring. Come back to fight another day..maybe a day when your Abgaal donkey nation is not led by animals such as sanbac cali jeele and maxamed dheere.

I hate to admit this but everything he said is nothing but the damn truth.

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:16 pm

GENERAL_SNM wrote:Look at these two morons, walahay if a qabil needs to be huminized its fockin darods.Nobody in the horn of africa likes you, Isaaq dont like you hawyie dont like you, you dont like eachother, and you hide this truth from yourself.

sxb Have some pity on these Homeless Dooros, they have become endangered clan because of Hawiyee

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:53 am

Air Canada, the truth hurts especially for used condoms!

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:54 am

Voltage wrote:Twisted, dameer you are one of the donkeys I am talking about. Until recently u used to defend Afbiijo better than Somalia_boqor could ever have. Wallahi I feel sorry for you, I don't want to remind you what brought you to the postion you are in...used and abused like a condom. You owe us intellectuals who told you you are being used like a donkey an apology dameer yaho :lol: :lol:

As for marginalization or lack of it today, suffice to say Mareexaan does not need you to describe the position they are in today :lol: :lol:

From Kismaayo to Luuq, we live in peace and prosperity..even the Barre Hiiraale you are talking about is chillin in Kismaayo...your lands are being farted on and your boys being grapped by the collor by an AIDS infested Tigrey that YOU brought. Hang on sxb, the ride is not over :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Voltage,

Why shouldn't I not bring up the sadistic situation of the Marehan? Your clan has went from ruling Somalia for 21 years to being one of the most inconsequential and negligible clans in Somalia today. You would rather have me shut up and so that the Marehan shenanigans like you and others can keep spewing their anti-Hawiye and anti-Majerteen propaganda while spinning the old wives' tales of how magically happy and prosperous Marehan are. I am not going to sit back and watch this falsehood have an easy pass. GHETTO ( GEDO) reflects the sad reality that people like you want to hide.

About me being a "hypocrite" and the likes, I am not the one who consistently rants about other peoples' clans to satisfy his inferiority complex. I am defending my people from absurd and irrational attacks orchestrated by people like you who cry crocodiles tears about the situation in Mogadishu while at the same time praising and hailing the dead dictator's prosecution of Somali people during his reign of Red Terror in Somalia throughout the 1980s.

Your ignorance and unfounded pride in a clan that calls Kakuma home prevents you from appreciating the ground realities in Somalia. Rants like " Abgaal are Dameer" and the other boring statements just shows the stereotypes your insignificant clans teaches to make you feel better. I have no grudge against that.

And you being an intellectual :lol: :lol: :lol: Calling you even a pseudo-intellectual does such a gross injustice to the term

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:58 am

Voltage wrote:Alluring, my father and his father and his father have been spilling Hawiye, Habar Gidir blood for hundreds of years...blood they have spilt is nothing, so have theirs been spilt..the thing is they need to be mentally and culturally civilized and it is a job their former handlers know! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only clan to be exiled in Somalia's history is yours. Just shows how weak you are to face reality. It is just hilarious to see your pious attitude when it comes to religion. No wonder you have ZERO credibility on SNET

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:01 am

You signify Abgaal being dameer. The fact that I don't need to search the archives to proof this for Somalinet is proof enough.

Used condom! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:03 am

Air Canada wrote:

After this you should never show up. Voltage delievered a knock out blow and walaahi there is nothing more for you to say. Khalaas! get up on your feet and see yourself out of the ring. Come back to fight another day..maybe a day when your Abgaal donkey nation is not led by animals such as sanbac cali jeele and maxamed dheere.

I hate to admit this but everything he said is nothing but the damn truth.

Inadeer, Welcome to SNET :up:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:05 am

Lol @ ina adeer. What he wrote kills you inside. :lol:

Reminds me Lauren Hill's song "killing me softly...with his words" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:05 am

Voltage wrote:You signify Abgaal being dameer. The fact that I don't need to search the archives to proof this for Somalinet is proof enough.

As I type these letters, my people are living in peace throughout Mudug, Middle Shabelle, Galgadud and North.Mogadishu while your kind are starving in Kakuma and Utanga. You will serve your-self better by changing the situation of your people then running around boasting empty accomplishments.

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:07 am

Voltage wrote:Lol @ ina adeer. What he wrote kills you inside. :lol:

Reminds me Lauren Hill's song "killing me softly...with his words" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sxb, You and I both Know who gets his healthy doses of medicine every-time you run around painting false pictures. Leave the rookie alone and let the Vets judge.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:08 am

Twisted_Logic wrote:
Voltage wrote:You signify Abgaal being dameer. The fact that I don't need to search the archives to proof this for Somalinet is proof enough.

As I type these letters, my people are living in peace throughout Mudug, Middle Shabelle, Galgadud and North.Mogadishu while your kind are starving in Kakuma and Utanga. You will serve your-self better by changing the situation of your people then running around boasting empty accomplishments.

The words of a drunk. Have you been drinking the night before Twisted? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:10 am

Anyways I am done. I am not here to cause you to commit suicide sxb. I believe you are misguided (not on politics anymore at least) but innocent and for that you have hope. :up: :lol:

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:32 am

Voltage wrote:
Twisted_Logic wrote:

The words of a drunk. Have you been drinking the night before Twisted? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack Daniels increases your capacity to think deeper and more philosophically. You should actually take few sips. I am certain it won't be any worse then the quule that you habitually chew :idea:

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:33 am

Voltage wrote:Anyways I am done. I am not here to cause you to commit suicide sxb. I believe you are misguided (not on politics anymore at least) but innocent and for that you have hope. :up: :lol:

For some-one who spews MEGA BS, you sure wave the white flag pretty fast :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.