Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

racial slurs against u

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Re: racial slurs against u

Postby Captain24 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:51 pm

Suga N spice, Stop giving fake smiles to whites, they think you are trying to 'fit in'. I always mean mug when I face whites, unless it's for interview or business meeting. Once you mean mug them, they won't look at your face and run away

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby suga_n_spice » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:54 pm

yeah but then i'll b confirmin the stereotype. "mad black woman" :lol:
war maxaa kugu dhacay horta?? screw maad ka xanaajisay??

siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby siren » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:56 pm

suga_n_spice wrote:i hate to admit it inaadeer, but it's sexy :oops:

I am not sure how I should reply to this, you need help! :x

Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Postby Captain24 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:57 pm

Lool, I told him he reminds me about this white Irish girl I used to date, and he got mad and banned me :)

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby suga_n_spice » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:59 pm

siren. inaadeer xaal qaado :rose:
maybe we should befriend emperior. after all he is our "inaabti"

MJ. that suc.kz saxiib. sorry
maybe sweet talk him or something

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:01 pm

I was called nigger once in my life by a little Mexican girl. After she said it she stood there with this cocky smile on her face as if she were waiting for me to react in anger and pain. Instead of being offended I was puzzled. This little dirty brown girl who was the daughter of the man that lived in a rusty rented shack by the schools storage area for a discount if he kept the grounds clean would dare to look down at me :? I just looked her up and down, sniffed like I just smelled something bad , and then ran off to play with the other kids on the playground.

She never was able to look me in the face again.

MJ-Pride
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: ^Removing the fake Cimaamad and shaving the fake beards of these thugs

Postby MJ-Pride » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:02 pm

Suga, :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He didn't ban me at all, I just decided to retire this nick. I am waiting the day you retire Suga N spice :rose:

This is my last post for this account

siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby siren » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:02 pm

suga_n_spice wrote:siren. inaadeer xaal qaado :rose:
maybe we should befriend emperior. after all he is our "inaabti"

MJ. that suc.kz saxiib. sorry
maybe sweet talk him or something

How is he our Inabti? He's not half Dhulbahante and definitely we're not half Idoor! You're getting me overworked over this, his case is shut...tanguferimaj :mrgreen:

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby suga_n_spice » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:08 pm

MJ. ur so silly :lol:
why not hide ur new identity bal??

siren, disregard that. allah im so hopeless in qabiil. pretend i never said that. anyhoo, how is the cotton pickin comin along??

siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby siren » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:11 pm

suga_n_spice wrote:MJ. ur so silly :lol:
why not hide ur new identity bal??

siren, disregard that. allah im so hopeless in qabiil. pretend i never said that. anyhoo, how is the cotton pickin comin along??

The cotton picking was done 11 minutes ago, I am just waiting for a friend of mine. Did you start your shift?

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:11 pm

When dealing with whites I don't know I just give them the same cold but polite smile back that they send my way and go on about my business.

If they try to get up in my business I keep my back strait, look them strait in the eye, and coldly ask them why are they inquiring about my personal affairs. The look on their faces is classic. The last thing they expect is for a calm and collected black female to answer them back in a very assertive and articulate manner. They just turn red and back off.

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby suga_n_spice » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:14 pm

yeah, 2 hrs N 17 minutes ago :mrgreen:

razz. u should b more nicer!!

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:18 pm

suga_n_spice wrote:yeah, 2 hrs N 17 minutes ago :mrgreen:

razz. u should b more nicer!!

I am always a nice person and I would never get into it with someone for no reason at all. If a white, hispanic, or asian person is cool with me I'd be cool with them right back. If they want to have a funky attitude with me I brush them off.

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby suga_n_spice » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:20 pm

thats more like it. me, im good at ignorin thingz. it's my specialty :mrgreen:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:45 pm

This is why I say white people are wronfully picked on when it comes to racism, The real mothafukers are minorities themselves, mexicans, asains and sometimes ignorants blacks, lol, I always laughed when mexicans called us "manyates" cus I really did feel sorry for them, One I made this vietnamese gurl cry in middle school because of my killer comebacks, the whole class were in tears. :lol:, like qansa said, You can hit back hard, My brother was once was also stopped by this c0cky ass black rookie cop, and he was basically insulting my brother left and right, "ill send u back to africa, u starving ethio" my brother losted it and called him every name in the book "atleast I got a place to go back to, u ship-chained slave niggger, I swear to god he was close to tears and his mentor (an old white cop) had to step in and intervine. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.