Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

racial slurs against u

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: racial slurs against u

Postby QansaGabeyle » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:14 pm

Most people that are called racial slurs to their face are those that befriend the type of people would say such thing. For instance there was this Nigerian guy I knew back in college and this guy loved white people and wanted to friends with every white person he met but none of them wanted to be his friend so he would try even harder and when he did make some friends, this would come to you and tell you I have just been called a "nigger" or "african booty scratcher" or some shit like that. :lol: Basically ishaas asagaa laga hele.........marka he can not blame anyone for being too overtly racist when it is his fault that he gets treated like that.

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby suga_n_spice » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:17 pm

^^^ qansa that is just sad. miskiin dheh. he gets what he deserves i guess. he should've used that joke u told me ones about the guy standin in front of the tannin salon and sayin "what happened" :lol: :lol:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:25 pm

i was answering a phone call at work so the lady asked my name

I said my name

she said "what?"

I spelled and said it again

she said my name again but in a wrong manner

I repeated myself

and then she got it right but then called my name...

"Strange."

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:28 pm

LOL! :lol: Yoou finally got it Suga. :lol: JK! Yeah but this brother was sad. Wallahi everytime I remember that guy, I feel sorry for him even more. I remember him being so surprised when I told him that I have never been called a racial slur to my face ever. I realize now that he was not even aware why white people treated him like shit all the time. :(

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby suga_n_spice » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:34 pm

:lol:

fah that is nothin shiish. at least she didn't say "ur name sounds like osama" or something totally ignorant and out of place.

oh yeah this reminds me. everytime i call my phone company and a 35 and younger black woman/young white woman pickz the phone up i hang up and call again :lol:

qansa. u see. im not so slow after all :mrgreen:

BABYGIRL123
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BABYGIRL123 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:27 pm

Siren & suga i went to another state and before i left i watched mama mia & dark night :lol:

I was a cashier and this lady walks up to me and calls me a terrorist & the enemy i simply look at her :roll: & walked away becuase i didnt feel like looking for another job lol and let someone else deal with her.

suga_n_spice
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby suga_n_spice » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:55 pm

u went on vacation without tellin ur inaadeer'z. how sad. N were here worryin about ur where abouts.

wow! that is crazy inaadeer. miskiin. sorry to hear. was in columbus or......

BABYGIRL123
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BABYGIRL123 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:53 pm

Oh i am sorry it was an emergency :rose: :love: :up: :kiss:

Yes the dumb b!tch is from Columbus.

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:57 pm

Advo wrote:This is why I say white people are wronfully picked on when it comes to racism, The real mothafukers are minorities themselves, mexicans, asains and sometimes ignorants blacks, lol, I always laughed when mexicans called us "manyates" cus I really did feel sorry for them, One I made this vietnamese gurl cry in middle school because of my killer comebacks, the whole class were in tears. :lol:, like qansa said, You can hit back hard, My brother was once was also stopped by this c0cky ass black rookie cop, and he was basically insulting my brother left and right, "ill send u back to africa, u starving ethio" my brother losted it and called him every name in the book "atleast I got a place to go back to, u ship-chained slave niggger, I swear to god he was close to tears and his mentor (an old white cop) had to step in and intervine. :lol:

Very true. People of color are our own worst enemies.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.