Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

UNISLAMIC SAUDI SO CALLED SALAFI SHARIA

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

UNISLAMIC SAUDI SO CALLED SALAFI SHARIA

Postby djibsomali » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:49 pm

Before a Saudi man or woman can marry a non-Saudi, they need a permit from the Ministry of Interior for the marriage contract to be officially recognized. The process of filing the form and explaining why the Saudi man is marrying a non-Saudi woman is cumbersome. For the Saudi woman it is difficult and rules are apparently meant to dissuade them from such an alliance.

in other word a saudi woman cannot marry any other muslim nationality.

which sharia are they implementing?
the most racist nation on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: UNISLAMIC SAUDI SO CALLED SALAFI SHARIA

Postby Goljano Lion » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:04 am

djibsomali wrote:Before a Saudi man or woman can marry a non-Saudi, they need a permit from the Ministry of Interior for the marriage contract to be officially recognized. The process of filing the form and explaining why the Saudi man is marrying a non-Saudi woman is cumbersome. For the Saudi woman it is difficult and rules are apparently meant to dissuade them from such an alliance.

they wanna have both ways, it is unIslamics, hey but what do you expect Arabta, they bend the rules any way they want

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:02 am

read this tragic story..a Qatari princess held under house arrest because she fell in love with an Egyptian MUSLIM man inaalillaah wa inna ilehyi rajicoun

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/feb/13/gender.uk

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:05 am

these fat bastards diinta way ku ciyaareen ee yaa naqa qabta.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:08 am

Goljano Lion wrote:
djibsomali wrote:Before a Saudi man or woman can marry a non-Saudi, they need a permit from the Ministry of Interior for the marriage contract to be officially recognized. The process of filing the form and explaining why the Saudi man is marrying a non-Saudi woman is cumbersome. For the Saudi woman it is difficult and rules are apparently meant to dissuade them from such an alliance.

that's law in qatar too and to my suprise few days ago i heard my father had to do it 18 years ago.
waaw to marry some one i have to take permission from the government!
and my father had to go to that process!

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:11 am

indeed Screw..whats worse is these racist sexist badow are the ones who are in power

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:14 am

:(

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:18 am

fock 'em. their power means nothing. kula nafsin daa iqa'tul moawt.

whats with the sad face?

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:22 am

Well i posted something that was meant for another thread..yeah i did it again lol...and since there is no delete icon..i just thought that smilie was more appropriate than just the Dot

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:24 am

ok.

Boqor__Daarod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Boqor__Daarod » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:16 am

i think we should have that law in somalia both those inside somalia and ethnic somalis outside somalia

saudi arabia :up:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:18 am

Boqor__Daarod wrote:i think we should have that law in somalia both those inside somalia and ethnic somalis outside somalia

saudi arabia :up:

then should be for both genders male and females.
like oman.
if you marry outside you loose your citizenship for male because naagihi ba weynadey and they go marry blond from western countries.

Haddad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Haddad » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:55 am

That's why you and other Muslims need to support Osama bin Laden to overthrow the corrupt Saudi government, because he will rule with the teachings of the Qur'an and Sunnah (Shariica).

American Salafi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby American Salafi » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:24 pm

Subhanallah!!! Sometimes I wonder why you have so much hatred for your muslims brothers from Saudi. Are you guys jealous what Allah has given them? This is not from the religion to constantly look for the mistakes of Muslim Governments and rulers. The sunnah is never to publicly insult the muslim rulers but to obey them in what is good. Insulting, making takfir and trying to bring hatred between the leaders and the people is the way of the khawaarij. So calm down with all these lies and nonsense and fear Allah. I bet none of you been to Saudi Arabia but you have the experience to insult a place you have never been to. Ignorance.

Saudi Arabia is a Land of Tawheed and They implemt the Shari'a of Allah. There is no such thing as "Salafi Shar'ia". These are the tactics of Bin Laden and Co. They always try to find ways in which they can bring hatred between the Muslim leaders and its people.

Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Grant » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:13 pm

Scroll down a little for a good history of the relationship between the houses of Saud and Wahaab:

http://www.boloji.com/analysis2/0165.htm

Keep in mind that the dynasty ruling Saudi Arabia is Saudi/Wahaabi, not just Saudi. If Osama is Wahaabbi as claimed, replacing the al Saud family with the bin Laden family is not going to accomplish much. As elsewhere where it has been attempted, the version of Sharica that is implemented in any particular state and time has as much to do with cultural traditions and politics as it does the Quran. A version of Shariica acceptable to all Muslims has totally frustrated codification.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.