Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What Men Really Mean..For Luggoyo..

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

What Men Really Mean..For Luggoyo..

Postby Nabeela » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:01 am

Waxan oo kale adiga ayaa so qoro. :lol:

"I missed you"
Really mean (I can't find my sock drawer, the kids are hungry and we are out of toilet paper)

"we share the house work"
Really means (I make the messes, she cleans them up)

"This relationship is getting serious"
Really means (I like you more then a truck)

"I don't need to read the instructions"
Really means( I am perfectly capable of screwing it up without printed help)

"I heard"
Really means " (I haven't the foggiest clue what you just said and am hoping desperately that I can fake it well enough so that you don't spend the next 3 days yelling at me)

"You know i could never love anyone else"
Really means (I am used to the way you yell at me and realize it could be worse)

"You look terrific"
Really means (Oh, good grief, please don't try on one more outfit, I'm starving)

"I was just thinking about you, and got you these roses"
Really means (The girl selling them on the corner was a real babe"

"What did I do this time?"
Really means (What did you catch me at?)

"Hey, I've got my reasons for what I'm doing"
Really means (And I sure hope I think of some pretty soon)

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: What Men Really Mean..For Luggoyo..

Postby The-Screw » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:28 am

nah, thats not right.

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:44 am

Nabeela wrote:
"we share the house work"
Really means (I make the messes, she cleans them up)

"I was just thinking about you, and got you these roses"
Really means (The girl selling them on the corner was a real babe"

looooooooolz dammmn right :up: :lol: :lol: :lol:

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:48 am

What Men Say and What Men Really Mean

He says: "We should see other people just so we know we are right for each other."
He means: I think I am interested in someone else, and I don't want you to feel I am being deceitful.

He says: "Are you close to your family?"
He means: Have you talked about me yet? And, are you bringing me home to meet them?

He says: "Let's meet at the bar, I'll be there with friends."
He means: I don't want to give you the wrong idea, this is by no means a date.

He says: "We are separated, but we are still living together due to financial reasons."
He means: I want it all. My family and you.

He says: "I can't see you on the weekends because I like to spend time with my friends, but we can go out during the week."
He means: I have other plans on the weekends, and I am not willing to make you a priority quite yet.

He says: "I would love to be intimate with you, but I don't want it to ruin our friendship."
He means: The thought of sleeping with you doesn't interest me, but since I do enjoy hanging out, I am letting you down as gently as possible.

He says: "You have such perfect lips."
He means: I can't wait to kiss them all night long.

He says: "I don't mind if you go out with the girls. Seriously, have a great time tonight."
He means: I will be going out with the boys, either tonight or in the near future and you won't be able to say anything about it.

He says: "Guys check you out all the time, I am so lucky to be with you."
He means: Please reassure me that you are not interested in anyone else. I have too much pride to ask.

He says: "I really love our time together."
He means: You are very special to me and I want to keep seeing you.

He says: "Call me after girl's night out, I want to make sure you get home okay."
He means: I want to make sure you are in lockdown and home alone!

He says: "I meant to call you this weekend, but I lost track of time."
He means: I didn't lose track of time, I just didn't feel like it.

He says: "Give me a call sometime."
He means: I am not interested enough to chase you, but you can chase me if you want to.

He says: "I don't like to cuddle after sleeping with you."
He means: I have no problem sleeping with you, but I am not capable of displaying my emotional feelings at this point.

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:50 am

He says: "I really love our time together."
He means: You are very special to me and I want to keep seeing you.

women are too slow to get it.

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:19 am

Nabz,

We are not that sophisticted to say one thing and mean another, our brains don't have the capacity of holding two contradicting things at one go, we mean what we say. Imagine some of us markay jaranjaro fuulayaan hadday xanjo calalinayeen, waa inay xanjada gacanta ku qabsadaan, waayo labo shaqo oo kala ah jaranjar fuulis iyo xanjo calalis iskuma qaban karaan.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.