Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This is the Last Chance for Islamists

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
kenyan4life
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

This is the Last Chance for Islamists

Postby kenyan4life » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:22 am

They better get some good public relations spokesperson coz if they begin the same old rhetoric of Greater somalia then US, Ethiopian and Kenyan planes will bomb the shyt out of them again. I hope not but its only a matter of time before they say shyt like, we gonna march all the way to addis ababa, or NDF & ogaden belongs to somalia.

ICU were their own worst enemies when they appeared, i mean how do you threaten everyone and not expect to be smoked out, this is their last change tho' but i bet you they'll blow it coz they are tactless. :down:

General_Farax
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: JABISO:Exterminating Xabshi footsoldiers from the soil of Somaliya

Re: This is the Last Chance for Islamists

Postby General_Farax » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:34 am

all they need to do is not to externalise the conflict and make more enemies, :up:

meantime killing ethiopian invaders shall contiue as usual :up:

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:39 am

I dont think they will make the same mistakes again...unless they are what everbody thought they were..:
Seef la bood with no pragmatism and political thickness at all..ruled by crazy extremists.

In anycase, I think this is a well calculated risk they took..knowing that Hiiraale didnt have the powere to defend the city..and most likely have worked with insiders..
MRs most likely to facilitate their seizure of the city..and eventually have more bargaining chips or leverage with the TFG..when it comes to power sharing..etc.

Cos..as we speak..Sh. Sharif is talking with the TFG..which means ..Ethiopia and more imp. America approves it.

kenyan4life
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby kenyan4life » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:44 am

islamists need to make it clear that they dont have any ambitions outside south somalia.

PH.D.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PH.D. » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:05 am

Ok, stop these Conspiiracy theories, they just dont exist...

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:00 am

I agree with the Author.

kenyan4life
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby kenyan4life » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:44 pm

it's only a matter of time before the Islamists announce that their goal is to create a greater somalia under sharia laws. :lol:. these guys are very comical.

qardasay
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby qardasay » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:54 pm

kenya4life

NFD belongs to Somalia!

Do you agree or disagree ?????

Haddad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Haddad » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:03 pm

kenyan4life wrote:They better get some good public relations spokesperson coz if they begin the same old rhetoric of Greater somalia then US, Ethiopian and Kenyan planes will bomb the shyt out of them again. I hope not but its only a matter of time before they say shyt like, we gonna march all the way to addis ababa, or NDF & ogaden belongs to somalia.

ICU were their own worst enemies when they appeared, i mean how do you threaten everyone and not expect to be smoked out, this is their last change tho' but i bet you they'll blow it coz they are tactless. :down:
US, Ethiopian and Kenyan bombs aren't dependent on a particular rhetoric. The conflict was never about rhetoric of Greater Somalia; it was about Shariica. Furthermore, Somalis have a sacred right to the idea of Greater Somalia. With or without good public relations, that idea will be realized, insha'Allah. And since Ethiopians marched to Mogadishu, it's only befitting that Somalis reply in kind by marching to Addis Ababa.

kenyan4life
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby kenyan4life » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:08 pm

qardasay wrote:kenya4life

NFD belongs to Somalia!

Do you agree or disagree ?????

NFD is a peaceful place and there is no need to stir up trouble there. let them live in peace and allow them to develop themselves economically and politically.

Air Canada
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Air Canada » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:10 pm

kenyan4life wrote:islamists need to make it clear that they dont have any ambitions outside south somalia.

motherfucker are you saying Punaniland and Somaliland are part of Ethiopia?

kenyan4life
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby kenyan4life » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:23 pm

im saying you shouldnt bit more than you can chew

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:24 pm

Air Canada wrote:
kenyan4life wrote:islamists need to make it clear that they dont have any ambitions outside south somalia.

**** are you saying Punaniland and Somaliland are part of Ethiopia?

Puntland is part of Somlia, but Somaliland is not. secondly somalidu waxay ku maahmaahdaa
Taladu waa mar aad gaadhi waydo iyo mar aad garan waydo.

kenyan4life
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby kenyan4life » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:31 pm

NFD is better off in kenya

http://kenyasomali.blogspot.com/

RebelLion
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RebelLion » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:42 pm

I think it's safe to say that somalia will never get NFD back, it's gone and I doubt the people would be interested in joining chaotic somalia.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.