Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is America Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

Is America Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim?

 
Total votes: 0

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Haddad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:51 pm
Location: Islamic State of Somalia

Re: Is America Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim?

Postby Haddad » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:25 pm

Ismahan123 wrote:Are you admitting you are? :mrgreen:
You've complete freedom to think who you think I'm. I deny/admit nothing.

User avatar
SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 17320
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:41 am

Re: Is America Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim?

Postby SummerRain » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:26 pm

Haddad wrote:
Ismahan123 wrote:Are you admitting you are? :mrgreen:
You've complete freedom to think who you think I'm. I deny/admit nothing.



I will take that as a Yes. :|

Haddad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:51 pm
Location: Islamic State of Somalia

Re: Is America Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim?

Postby Haddad » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:31 pm

75% of those polled (so far) think America is Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim. That's a clear majority.

User avatar
American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4851
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Is America Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim?

Postby American-Suufi » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:36 pm

75% are your two niks, Hadaad aka Salafi student and the psychotic lady Mad-Scientist.

User avatar
FAH1223
webmaster
Posts: 33793
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
Contact:

Re: Is America Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim?

Postby FAH1223 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:42 pm

If this place was so anti Islam, they wouldn't let us pray and fulfill all our religious requirements

Haddad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:51 pm
Location: Islamic State of Somalia

Re: Is America Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim?

Postby Haddad » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:11 pm

FAH1223 wrote:If this place was so anti Islam, they wouldn't let us pray and fulfill all our religious requirements
This isn't something only Muslims are afforded. They let others (Bahai's, Ismaili's, The Church of Satan, Rastafaris, etc) pray or have their own place of worship. Letting minorities (2% of the population) pray or have their place of worship has little significance, especially when it doesn't pose any threat (i.e. religious) in a secular society. Furthermore, Muslims who live there are sitting ducks; there's a high chance they could suffer as how Japanese-Americans suffered during the Japanese American internment saga.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_A ... internment

If America isn't anti-Islam/anti-Muslim, how do you explain the fact that it's the only entity that has caused the most Muslim fatalities (+1 million dead in just Iraq)?

User avatar
General_Farax
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:07 pm
Location: JABISO:Exterminating Xabshi footsoldiers from the soil of Somaliya

Re: Is America Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim?

Postby General_Farax » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:21 pm

forget about complicated issues ,concentrate on killing ethiopian invaders in somalia,the rest will be solved :lol: :lol: :lol: :up: :somalia:

User avatar
American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4851
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Is America Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim?

Postby American-Suufi » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:26 pm

90% of Iraqi's are killed by wahabi jihadists who blow themselves in markets and mosques and kill scores of Muslims of all ages, genders and sects, sunnis and shias now you dudes are sending mentally sick females to commit suicide and you hide behind them.
Last edited by American-Suufi on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haddad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:51 pm
Location: Islamic State of Somalia

Re: Is America Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim?

Postby Haddad » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:28 pm

General_Farax wrote:forget about complicated issues ,concentrate on killing ethiopian invaders in somalia,the rest will be solved :lol: :lol: :lol: :up: :somalia:
The complicated issues are connected to Somalia. America took a direct role in the invasion and occupation of Somalia. The Ethiopians cannot stay a single day in Somalia without America's military support.

User avatar
FAH1223
webmaster
Posts: 33793
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
Contact:

Re: Is America Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim?

Postby FAH1223 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:54 pm

Haddad wrote:
FAH1223 wrote:If this place was so anti Islam, they wouldn't let us pray and fulfill all our religious requirements
This isn't something only Muslims are afforded. They let others (Bahai's, Ismaili's, The Church of Satan, Rastafaris, etc) pray or have their own place of worship. Letting minorities (2% of the population) pray or have their place of worship has little significance, especially when it doesn't pose any threat (i.e. religious) in a secular society. Furthermore, Muslims who live there are sitting ducks; there's a high chance they could suffer as how Japanese-Americans suffered during the Japanese American internment saga.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_A ... internment

If America isn't anti-Islam/anti-Muslim, how do you explain the fact that it's the only entity that has caused the most Muslim fatalities (+1 million dead in just Iraq)?


You give America too much credit. We know America messed up Iraq and we also know it has messed up other countries.

But you severely underestimate what Muslims do their fellow Muslims or what other powers due to Muslim countries.

Somalia = Muslim on Muslim killing last 20 years, are you going to blame it all on outsiders or the idiots actually pulling the triggers?

Madd_Scientist_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4745
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:27 pm

Re: Is America Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim?

Postby Madd_Scientist_ » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:00 am

American-Suufi wrote:75% are your two niks, Hadaad aka Salafi student and the psychotic lady Mad-Scientist.


lol, that's funny.

to answer your questions American Suufi, I enjoyed watching Sex and the City :wink: and that's why i "promoted". You should go and watch it :D hmm...marry Haddad you say... 8)

Haddad asked a question, and i gave my personal opinion, now as far as i know everyone is entitled to one and i voiced mine. Just as you did. Do you see me jumping down your throat? As for hating America, when have i ever said that i hated America? The question was, "Is America Anti-Islam and Anti-muslim", and i do belive that America is both. I do not hate Americans, it's the government and their politics which i do not agree with.

And oh, yeah i am mentally stable. :wink:

User avatar
General_Farax
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:07 pm
Location: JABISO:Exterminating Xabshi footsoldiers from the soil of Somaliya

Re: Is America Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim?

Postby General_Farax » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:13 am

Haddad wrote:
General_Farax wrote:forget about complicated issues ,concentrate on killing ethiopian invaders in somalia,the rest will be solved :lol: :lol: :lol: :up: :somalia:
The complicated issues are connected to Somalia. America took a direct role in the invasion and occupation of Somalia. The Ethiopians cannot stay a single day in Somalia without America's military support.


First thing first.We make it easy,we target and eliminate those physically attacking our country,women,elderly,children,lifes and property ,which happens to be ethiopians in flesh and blood,God knows how many of them are rotting in somali soil..poor bastards :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4851
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Is America Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim?

Postby American-Suufi » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:48 am

Madd_Scientist_ wrote:
American-Suufi wrote:75% are your two niks, Hadaad aka Salafi student and the psychotic lady Mad-Scientist.


lol, that's funny.

to answer your questions American Suufi, I enjoyed watching Sex and the City :wink: and that's why i "promoted". You should go and watch it :D hmm...marry Haddad you say... 8)

Haddad asked a question, and i gave my personal opinion, now as far as i know everyone is entitled to one and i voiced mine. Just as you did. Do you see me jumping down your throat? As for hating America, when have i ever said that i hated America? The question was, "Is America Anti-Islam and Anti-muslim", and i do belive that America is both. I do not hate Americans, it's the government and their politics which i do not agree with.

And oh, yeah i am mentally stable. :wink:


I Apologise :rose:

However, this Hadaad dude has a hidden agenda and look how he constructed the question, "Is America" not Is "the American Government"? America means all America. Even if the government were anti-Islam they would have closed all mosques, Islamic schools and forced Muslim female students not to wear Hijaab like in France. Be wary of Agent 99.

Madd_Scientist_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4745
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:27 pm

Re: Is America Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim?

Postby Madd_Scientist_ » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:50 am

American-Suufi wrote:
Madd_Scientist_ wrote:
American-Suufi wrote:75% are your two niks, Hadaad aka Salafi student and the psychotic lady Mad-Scientist.


lol, that's funny.

to answer your questions American Suufi, I enjoyed watching Sex and the City :wink: and that's why i "promoted". You should go and watch it :D hmm...marry Haddad you say... 8)

Haddad asked a question, and i gave my personal opinion, now as far as i know everyone is entitled to one and i voiced mine. Just as you did. Do you see me jumping down your throat? As for hating America, when have i ever said that i hated America? The question was, "Is America Anti-Islam and Anti-muslim", and i do belive that America is both. I do not hate Americans, it's the government and their politics which i do not agree with.

And oh, yeah i am mentally stable. :wink:


I Apologise :rose:

However, this Hadaad dude has a hidden agenda and look how he constructed the question, "Is America" not Is "the American Government"? America means all America. Even if the government were anti-Islam they would have closed all mosques, Islamic schools and forced Muslim female students not to wear Hijaab like in France. Be wary of Agent 99.


:rose:

Haddad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:51 pm
Location: Islamic State of Somalia

Re: Is America Anti-Islam & Anti-Muslim?

Postby Haddad » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:04 am

FAH1223 wrote:You give America too much credit. We know America messed up Iraq and we also know it has messed up other countries.

But you severely underestimate what Muslims do their fellow Muslims or what other powers due to Muslim countries.

Somalia = Muslim on Muslim killing last 20 years, are you going to blame it all on outsiders or the idiots actually pulling the triggers?
What Muslims do to their fellow Muslims is limited. Most are perpetrated by secular and pro-Western Muslims. And they don't do it on their own; they're instigated and the conflicts prolonged by Gaalos. The last major conflict between Muslims, the Iran-Iraq War, was instigated by Gaalos to curb/handicap Iran. Statistically speaking, there were more casualties in the Gulf War I+II than in the Iran-Iraq War. It's well documented, sanctions/embargoes caused the death of +1 million Iraqi children. In the current conflict, America caused the death of +1 million Iraqis. With regard to Somalia, Ethiopia has been involved in the conflict from the onset or even before. It's well documented, Ethiopia has been arming, training, financing and supporting various factions in Somalia. Poor and malnourished Ethiopia couldn't do that without the finances and support of America and Europe. In the last two years, America has been directly involved in the conflict; carrying out bombardments, providing intelligence/reconnaissance/logistical supports, etc. So, the facts indicate, as I have already pointed out, America is the single/only entity that has caused the most Muslim fatalities. It has caused more fatalities than what secular Muslims have caused combined.


OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests