Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Djibouti Peace Agreement: A blueprint for a National Unity

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
King-of-Awdal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Djibouti Peace Agreement: A blueprint for a National Unity

Postby King-of-Awdal » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:32 pm

Cali_Gaab wrote:Lol, i never criticized them.
I just stated how RebelLion claimed the UIC are to blame for the Ethiopian presence and they were given an invitation by Somalis.
If he would have said they were given an invitation by the TFG and their blind followers, i wouldn;t need to address it.
May i add that the al shabab aswell as the UIC are just fighters with half a brain.

You did again. Your a gaalo lover. Indocade is a mehdi. didnt you know that. :lol:

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:33 pm

alshaba and TFG are both criminals.

RebelLion
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RebelLion » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:34 pm

Haddad wrote:
RebelLion wrote:Hadaad and Cali gaab

I agree with the overall message of the article that we need reconciliation and peace more than anything else, wether one calls the ethiopians in somalia 'invaders' or not doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. They are there largely because of UIC political miscalculations and were invited by somali's, but they need to leave and hopefully will leave soon.
I'm confused.

On one part you say Ethiopians were invited by Somalis, on the other part you say they are invaders.

I didn't say ethiopians were invaders, the author said. Besides, that is irrelevant as I said before. We all know why the ethiopians came to somalia.

Cali gaab

meel iska fariiso sxb, if you have nothing of substance to add to the topic.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:36 pm

Lol, so people on somalinet support them now huh?

I assume it's the Cagdheers, Habar Gidir iyo Marexaan.

RebelLion, don't be put off by me pointing out your mistakes and hypocrisy.
Do you have a link to a website which contains the Djbouti peace agreement?
I'm interested in it's content.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:36 pm

Addoow wrote:alshaba and TFG are both criminals.

who is hero markaas

muuse suudii
qanyare
salaad cali jeele
cismaan atto

war hawiyahan waba dad walaan

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:39 pm

emperior5
yes,muuse suudi is a hero(acazahuallah).

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:41 pm

Addoow wrote:emperior5
yes,muuse suudi is a hero(acazahuallah).

thats why he was having isbaaro for 15 years somaha :lol:
ala hawiye oday ma leh sheikh ma leh diin ma leh siyasad ma leh taarikh ma leh :lol: :lol:
dhaqan iyo xaashe raggg toona ma leh :mrgreen:

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:44 pm

empeiror
it will take 10000 years for isaaq to become like us adeer,always in defence position hawiye siduu yahay baa dalka ku hogaamin laguna jecelyahay ee adigu maxaa tahay horta?
i100isaaq ah =2 nin hawiye!!

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:48 pm

Addoow wrote:empeiror
it will take 10000 years for isaaq to become like us adeer,always in defence position hawiye siduu yahay baa dalka ku hogaamin laguna jecelyahay ee adigu maxaa tahay horta?
i100isaaq ah =2 nin hawiye!!

faan iyo furash daloola ragg kula iman meysiid xaqiqado waxa weyaan What the hell wher you doing between 1991 till 2006
suaashu wa ta adigu hawiye ah ma waxad garan weyday dawlad yar ku dhawaaq labba jeberi uu yeehd labba xuruflena uu yeedh dawlad ku dhawaaq. war hawiye waligay wax ma hoogamin xaarkiisa uun buu walaaqda :lol:

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:57 pm

if wht u r saying is true than why so many hawiyes led somali pple in pre 91 and not even a single isaaq bin iraqi al-minority. :lol: :lol:
to tell u the truth,somali people like hawiye are too numerous to agree on one thing.!!!!

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:03 pm

Addoow wrote:if wht u r saying is true than why so many hawiyes led somali pple in pre 91 and not even a single isaaq bin iraqi al-minority. :lol: :lol:
to tell u the truth,somali people like hawiye are too numerous to agree on one thing.!!!!

sxb from 1960 till 1991 Somali ba wax wadda hogaamiyene whether it was from 1960 till 1969 abdirashis cali sharmakre cabdirisaaq xaji xussein Maxammad xaji iebrahien cigaal raggi horre eeh taggay . And then we had a dicator from 1969 barlamaanki wala xidhay And we had a supreme court council the funny thing is , Hawiye somali ba aasturiyee , Hawiynimadadii waxay cadaadtay in 1991 when you demoloshed Somali capital iyo sharaftii Somali uu taagnayd.
from 1991 ila today i was building dawlad hormar , what where you doing Somali ba inu gar qadii
ta labaad Hawiye are to numberouse to agree one thing that is bull the hol hawiye clan is hiiraab iyo in yar murursade uu lugu qurxiye Are you thinking you are debating ciyaalki isaaqa eeh reer jabuutiga :lol: . waxan kalle hee gudhuga kalle gaaljecelkan iyo xawaadlaha ilma samaala uun baad isku tihin So your hawiyenimo 1991 wabay cadaatay intii horre Somali baad ku dhex jirtay. cawa hawiye odayga ugu weyn ii keentiid cabdi qaasim salaad xassan uu kalle dooda iga badin mayo lol meel baan fadhisiin

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:14 pm

emperior
get your facts straight. :lol:
galjecel waa gugundhabe hawiye,xawadlana hawenimadooda shaki kuma jiro marna.!
:lol: gugundhabe hawiye live from mudug to kismayo,and are the largest subclan followed by mudulood from mareeg ilaa barawe,then HG,murasade,martiile hiraab aka shikhaal.
hawiye wuxuu dagaa gobolodaan soo socda which indicates their numerousness.
mudug,galgaduud,hiiran,sh.dhexe,sh,hoose,banadir,jubbada hoose,jubbada dhexe ,NFD and itoobiya ,so these numerous clans hadad adiga mid la dagaasho kan kale ku ogaan maayo ileen way ku yasayaan.!!

RebelLion
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RebelLion » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:19 pm

Emperior and this addow must be twins, labadaan lama fahmi kara and must have a combined IQ of less than 100. Stop bringing your nonsense in this thread and take it some where else.

Cali gaab

The important points of the agreement are known, I can't find the whole 11 point agreement on the net. Anyways, stop being a cynic, the peace agreement is good for somalia.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:26 pm

Addoow wrote:emperior
get your facts straight. :lol:
galjecel waa gugundhabe hawiye,xawadlana hawenimadooda shaki kuma jiro marna.!
:lol: gugundhabe hawiye live from mudug to kismayo,and are the largest subclan followed by mudulood from mareeg ilaa barawe,then HG,murasade,martiile hiraab aka shikhaal.
hawiye wuxuu dagaa gobolodaan soo socda which indicates their numerousness.
mudug,galgaduud,hiiran,sh.dhexe,sh,hoose,banadir,jubbada hoose,jubbada dhexe ,NFD and itoobiya ,so these numerous clans hadad adiga mid la dagaasho kan kale ku ogaan maayo ileen way ku yasayaan.!!

sxb aniga ii waalii meysiid gaaljece hawiye kuma aabtiirsado there for hawiye maha xawaadle hawiye kuma aabtiirsado.
there for hawiye maha wa ilma samaale marti hiraab they are martii for hiraab not real hiiraab sheikhaal wa qoloyin bantu aah ilma qudubta woqoyi jiria the once we call sheikhaash kuwaasay sheegtaan gaaljecel maha gugubadhe they are garjante samaale saransoor

the debate wassent about the ilma urur samaale. it was about why are hawiye leaders failurs and doing succeed in to making a goverment iyo some sort of mamul darodka xun xun xata mamuul iska walaan bay samaysteen police way leeyihin

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:28 pm

A peace agreement is good for Somalia, but which party does it favour slightly more.
Surely it wouldn't give the Fighters much political power, not more so than the Interim Government would it?
Specially given the fact that it's apparently backed by the UN and the United States, knowing their views and cautious approach to such groups with influential powers who could convey the public.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.