Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trouble sleeping

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xamari_76
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Trouble sleeping

Postby Xamari_76 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:53 am

I cant Sleep at night i to bed around 1...then stay up until fajar...then i go to school, at campus i feel so tired...Maybe i should go to bed earlier? exercises before bed?...im literly still awake from 6pm wednesday september 3rd.. :shock:

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Trouble sleeping

Postby IRONm@N » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:12 am

Hello there! I'm sorry to here you have problem sleeping, don't be alarmed as everyone once in a while. I remember having that problem, 3 months ago, But Al-hamdulilah, it's all gone now!

Do this tips!

-Sleep is something natural, so don't force yourself to sleep, or it won't come, thinking about sleep, when you are trying to sleep, will just make it harder! just lay there and you will fall a sleep!

-Wake-up early! maybe you are sleeping late at night and waking up mid day or later, which will make you not feel sleep the next night!

-Lay off the caffiene, too much coffee or tea or soda before you sleep, will most likely keep you awake! also don't eat alot of food before you sleep.

-Take out all distraction; stuff such as, TV, laptop, cellphone and radio or alarm clock in your bed or room, will just distract you from sleep. turn off the lights and noise and clear the room.

-Time to get a new bed and pillow; most people have a bad bed or pillow, that make them toss and turn all night, just buy a new bed, pillow and sheets for your health.

-You thinking too much in bed: bedtime is for sleeping, not a place to solve your problems and worries! or think about that girl you love, clear your mind and shut it down!

-Did you say your prayers: pray Isha, and read Ayatul Kursi and Suratul, Ikhlas, and Muawatayn!

-Spend the energy: may be you don't work or exercise and all that energy is keeping you awake, exercise and work and you will be tired by night!

-Dirty room makes you uneasy: are your sheets, cloth and room clean? maybe all that bacteria and smell in your room is making you uncomfortable. take a warm bath and go to a clean room.

-The right temperature: is your room too hot or too cold for you? make sure you have the right temperature, buy a fan or open a window if it's too hot, get a heater or a blanket if it's too cold!

-Lonely? maybe you are by yourself and that is making you uncomfortable. some ppl are scared to be my themselves in a dark room at night! get a room mate or a wife!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If all this don't help, see a doctor!
Most Insomnia is temporary, and it usually goes away if you stop thinking about it too much!
good luck! don't let the bed bugs bite you! lay off the internet and go to sleep!

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:55 am

I usually do some exercise like bush ups or go for a run around the block. I make myself tired and that makes me fall sleep fast.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:17 pm

Bisinka...walaahi dhibaato ayaa ku haysata....Aniga mar bay sidaasi igu dhacdey couse i was going throu some changes in my life...I suggest try to think about ur problems at day time and dont avoid them otherwize they will keep you awake at nights.

Xamari_76
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Xamari_76 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:45 pm

Thanks guys i shall try to make these changes...Hope this works....HELWAA..your right. All the problems i have all seem to come to me at night because i leave them unsloved.

TrophY-WifeY-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TrophY-WifeY- » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:51 pm

Sleeping tablet :up: 8)

Boqor__Daarod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Boqor__Daarod » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:51 pm

do plenty of exercise dont drink coffee, coca cola, orange juicy after 10 pm. dont eat chocolate ect after 10 pm.

and that will help u to sleep

Cushticutie
Location: "He is not one us who calls for `Asabiyyah, (nationalism/tribalism) or who

Postby Cushticutie » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:53 pm

Drink warm milk before bed time, i have never tried personally but some of my family members swear by it that helps you to fall asleep.

Munique05
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Munique05 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:35 am

Am dead tired afta finishin da whole taraweix so i jst head str8 to bed..n den wake up jst b4 suhur n stay awake for awhile to read quran den im off to bed again...

xidigow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xidigow » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:39 am

get vitamin B complex + C together..it will help

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.