Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

dilemma

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: dilemma

Postby Babygirl- » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:24 pm

Mysterious sorry macaanto i know where u coming from. :rose:

Newyork Inadeer kismayo boos ma iga siine mise wa i ceeyrine. :lol:

mineapolis lol thats is sick. :down:

mysterious girl

Postby mysterious girl » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:26 pm

babygirl :rose:

Minneapolis Mayor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Minneapolis Mayor » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:26 pm

Wax kuu yaqaan meesha maleeh and we cant help you with your problems if we dont understand sheekada dhaan.

babygirl ok. sorry if i upseted you, but i guess you never loved a guy as much as i did.

lol Minneapolis Mayor thanks for that.

is it me or somali peope dont know much about love?
it Depends on where the parents spent their life. If their marriage was through family arrangement, they never had love experience because they were never in love themselves. so telling them you love a guy won't make any sense to them.

Do you have an elder sis? if you do, then tell her to explain to mum how much you love the guy and would jump over a bridge if they don't let you. Tell them you will either see me in that guys house, or In my Grave.

mysterious girl

Postby mysterious girl » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:35 pm

Minneapolis Mayor i have nosiblings. my parents marriege was arranged, i think. becuase they got married in somalia. didnt people somalia all do that? i have no siblings btw so is hard for me to disrespect my parents.

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Minniapolis acuud bilaah gabaarta ha dilin why u suggesting she should commit sucide bisinka iyo yasiinka. :lol:

mysterious abaayo hal nin laama firiyo look for other fish in the sea xooga suug then decide if he is the only one you truly love kabacdi reerkaga way iska ogolaan. :up:

Minneapolis Mayor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Minneapolis Mayor » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:11 pm

Minneapolis Mayor i have nosiblings. my parents marriege was arranged, i think. becuase they got married in somalia. didnt people somalia all do that? i have no siblings btw so is hard for me to disrespect my parents.
abaayo,

don't disrespect them. Just try to find someone who is close to mum and can explain the situation to her. Aunts, GrandMa or even close family friend would be fine. You can also try to ask mum how much you would like her to meet this guy. If the guy meet mum and mum finds him a nice guy, she would whisper into Dad's ears at night and am sure everything would go fine. There is a high chance that your marriage would succeed since their rejection is not based on tribal hatred or prior family fuse between your family and his. Basically, Your marriage is failing because of some myths which God knows whether they even existed.

Don't rush. Just take your time and thing on a way you can bring the guy home when dad is absent and explain the situation to him. If he loves you, He will do everything to make mum loves. him. Don't worry about dad. The guy would bring couple of old men from his tribe and dad would be ashamed to say no to them because it will make history.

Minneapolis Mayor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Minneapolis Mayor » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:13 pm

Minniapolis acuud bilaah gabaarta ha dilin why u suggesting she should commit sucide bisinka iyo yasiinka. :lol:

mysterious abaayo hal nin laama firiyo look for other fish in the sea xooga suug then decide if he is the only one you truly love kabacdi reerkaga way iska ogolaan. :up:
abaayo am not suggesting that she commit suicide. I was telling her to tease them the way somali girls do. Hadii aan leesiin waa isdilaa camal. which am sure you will use it soon or later :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rayan_08
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rayan_08 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:20 pm

Or...you can just get pregnant, I am sure they will go knocking on his door to "give you away"
or pretend to be pregnant (but use this instead of killing yourself)

hilal2020
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby hilal2020 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:36 pm

This is really funny,
Sis I don't know what to say but try dating non somalis and invite to ur parents house! And see how they react. If they liked him, may be that's what they been waiting for. Then flow the family tradition but if they don't tell them things could be worse..as simple as that

Rayan_08
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rayan_08 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:41 pm

This is really funny,
Sis I don't know what to say but try dating non somalis and invite to ur parents house! And see how they react. If they liked him, may be that's what they been waiting for. Then flow the family tradition but if they don't tell them things could be worse..as simple as that

UMM the guy is SOMALI, and they are refusing because of QABIIL.. lets read the question first and then answer accordingly.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:45 pm

They were like " soo kuwii adeerkaa hebel iyo abtigaa hebel dilay maahan. mawaji iyo shukaansi baa naga dhexeeyo". I couldn't convinced them that I was only 8 and I had not even met siyad Barre. They were like even kuwa caloosha kujiro raali bay ka ahaayeen in nala dilo.
Its because Somalis are ignorant and arrogant.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:07 pm

Ok

He's from East London (Habar Jeclo)
His tribe beats up women (Habar Jeclo)

Nafta ha kaa saaro hadaba

hilal2020
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby hilal2020 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:33 pm

UMM the guy is SOMALI, and they are refusing because of QABIIL.. lets read the question first and then answer accordingly.[/quote]

Ryan,

Hey, I'm trying to help
Coz I know this family who had been complaining a young somali's qabiil, but when she brought in a {@#$%^**} waxey habartii gabadha dhashey lasoo boodey...ululu...ulululu :shock: :shock:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:10 pm

all somalis from east london regardless of their clan are drug addicts, con artist, and wife abusers plus they eat pork :down: .............ur mom is right and u shouldnt marry such people.

mysterious girl

Postby mysterious girl » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:13 am

cali gaab. not everyone that lve in East london HJ.

and Advo there are somali people in East London who good and hard working.

thanks Minniapolis and babgygirl. the advices will so help me. cant wait untill ramadhan is over. at the moment we are on deadlock. my parents are not budging so are we. we havent told he's parents yet. he's brother knows though. dont know if he's going to tell anyone.

Rayan_08 i want to do this the legit way. i want to get married to the guy that i love and still have my parents blessing. if i do get pregnent before marriege i will be the black sheep of the family for life. :(

hilal non somalis are not all that. somalis make them sound they better then our brothers but they not. i know a somali girl thats married to a white guy in london. the life they live? you have to see it to believe it. because you believe if i tell you myself.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.