Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali girls that marry white black ajanabi men

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TrophY-WifeY-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somali girls that marry white black ajanabi men

Postby TrophY-WifeY- » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:10 pm

The Hell With Faaraxs...... 8)

I want convert him. :kiss: :kiss: :up: :rose:

Last edited by TrophY-WifeY- on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I have no laction, Im a free agent of the Universe..

Postby ms.nalia » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:11 pm

Does race really matter anymore? I mean alot of people frutt about it, but I dont see the big deal.

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:13 pm

ms.nalia wrote:

Does race really matter anymore? I mean alot of people frutt about it, but I dont see the big deal.

i agree with you. and anyways seen as somalis cannot get along, is better if they go their own seperate ways.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:14 pm

they hate their fellow somalis yet use the muslim excuse to marry outsiders

:up: :up: waka warku

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:14 pm

surrender wrote:
ms.nalia wrote:

i agree with you. and anyways seen as somalis cannot get along, is better if they go their own seperate ways.

Somalidu siyaasad aya isku hayaan Isir ahana iyo somali ahana wax isku ma hayaan wa dad isku dhaqan ah uu is fahma

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:23 pm

it is air headed to suggest somalis pollute their genes because of the problems they are facing back home which are for the most part due to outsiders meddling in somali affairs too much and puppets being used to destroy both the somali nation and its people by dividing them along clan lines and regions.

hilal2020
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby hilal2020 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:41 pm

Stick with ur cousins,
And hopefully things will be fine.

Walahi I feel sorry for brothers who fell the traps of these xalimos, imagine sxb
Jareer hambadi.. :lol:

Biishar

Postby Biishar » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:28 pm

hilal2020 wrote:Stick with ur cousins,

Walahi I feel sorry for brothers who fell the traps of these xalimos, imagine sxb

Akhas.....even worse then that is Aids iiyo baalayo they probably carrying Walahi. Let me the first too say ditch these females and get with females from other Muslim nation's who actually believe in Allah. :up:

Mizz_Sland
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mizz_Sland » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:29 pm

HELWAA wrote:So mis lander you dont mind marrying a chinse guy who probably shorter then you who eat snakes for dinner cause he is a good muslim...are you for real huuno :?

obviously if he was a real muslim he wudnt eat snakes and shyt..he would only eat halaal food
and u guys should NOT discriminate allah's creatures subhanallah

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:37 pm

Biishar wrote:
hilal2020 wrote:Stick with ur cousins,

Akhas.....even worse then that is Aids iiyo baalayo they probably carrying Walahi. Let me the first too say ditch these females and get with females from other Muslim nation's who actually believe in Allah. :up:

Waxaydan ahayn baa isku haystaan ciyaalow , haddi runta la idin sheego.
Cid cid kale idin ku qasbaysa meeshan ku ma arko anigu , ninkan kale ee bishaar la baxay na waxan odhan laha , dumarka somalidu miyaney Ilahey aaminsanayn ?
waxaad tidhi

Let me the first too say ditch these females and get with females from other Muslim nation's who actually believe in Allah.

My question is --> walaalaha iyo islaanti ku dhashay , Ilaahey miyaaney aqoon ?

Addie

Postby Addie » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:20 pm

I think your post is disrespectful and immature. What does race matter well in the end we all come from one sort of race The HUMAN RACE! surely the only thing that matters is the religion of the person as long as the bloke is a good Muslim and they love one another that should be more then enough.As for you saying that the lad is likely to divorce them and leave their kids I think thats just being ridiculous plenty of Somali men do exactly the same you cant assume everyone is the same, theres good and bad in every nationality.I am a Somali chick and guess what I am proud of my ethnicity and would marry a Somali bloke HOWEVER i wouldn't mind marrying a non mali person either as long as they are fun loving and caring as well as respectful I don't see what the issue is.So to all those mali girls who wanna marry non malis good on you go for it!

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:35 pm

The issue is oldies like us vs kids like you all , by Allah Almighty we shall prevail :lol: {j/k}

Cushticutie
Location: "He is not one us who calls for `Asabiyyah, (nationalism/tribalism) or who

Postby Cushticutie » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:21 pm

I would never marry someone who converted to islam for me, subhana allah. If he isn't becoming muslim for allah than his not really a muslim. That said, i would marry any tribe from my race and also i would marry almost all other races so long as they are allah fearing muslims.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:24 pm

Cushticutie wrote:I would never marry someone who converted to islam for me, subhana allah. If he isn't becoming muslim for allah than his not really a muslim. That said, i would marry any tribe from my race and also i would marry almost all other races so long as they are allah fearing muslims.

:up: :up: :up:

Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Postby Ka darag » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:10 am

ms.nalia wrote:

No,it doesnt...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.