Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali girls that marry white black ajanabi men

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mizz_Sland
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somali girls that marry white black ajanabi men

Postby Mizz_Sland » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:46 pm

do u think the reason men convert to islam is becuase of women?

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:47 pm

do u think the reason men convert to islam is becuase of women?
white man black man afcourse

i even know this guy who got married to this somali chick naagtii ba lo meheriya isagu buryada laga jarrin ba :lol: :lol:
and the funny part is the somali girls fall for that shit When the monkey has enough of her so dhilayso ayuu ku yidhaha crack baan uu bahanay eh :lol:

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:49 pm

qansagabayle you know it doesent happend often you dont see alot of somali girls with monkey as husbands but the thing is mar mar iyo dhif baad arkaysa markaas ayaad ka naxayssa. London in the 90 Aya waxasi ku badnayd
in 2002 i went to a wedding in london So my and my brother we are just geting in our car so when he was comming he was like walal ma arkaysa ta dhagaxa la socotay and girls just by passed us and then she looked at us with dead look. Then my brother said haa isaga ayaan sheegaya kan haad la socotiid dhagaxa maad uu sheegii waxan ku yidhi and she just run away witht the bantu :lol:
loooooooool. You guys are bit too aggressive aren't you? The ones in London are on another level though wallahi. Down here if they date madow, they do it mostly on the down low. It is like the black fags in America who act hard outside but are really sissy HIV positive motherfcukers. I don't worry about blacks or those that date them though. They are all trash wallahi. It is actually better for the community if all these leave but the sad part is, they always return with their garac fufu babies and their diseases. :( :down:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:52 pm

looooool the funny part is about the monkey babys they have most of the time that somali girl raised the kids all by her self lol and eventually she comes back and say nin somali ayaan doonaya that after marka jannadii africa loo dhadhicyee aya toobaad keentay :lol: :lol: . laakin maxa lugu falli wabay daxalaysatay :mrgreen:

Mizz_Sland
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mizz_Sland » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:55 pm

subhanallah

adigu iis eeg walaal
u just chattin shyt

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:55 pm

[quote="QansaGabeyle"]

Secondly, I thaught Somali women were tall...but they were all pretty much up to my shoulders with the exception of a few women.:[/quote]

:shock: :shock: Qansa this is an astonishing, Historical slip. You will know, since u r a retired drug dealer. U hang around with these adoons. Yaab badaan. :shock: :shock: :shock:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:56 pm

subhanallah

adigu iis eeg walaal
u just chattin shyt

inadeer maxa dahcay maxaad Ina zunuj uu difaacii lahayd manaad guriga abaha ku soo korrin . maxa bantuga ka gallay manu abaha ahayn nin somali uu nin reeer sheikh isxaaq uu nin habarjecla ah

bantuga marka maxa ku gallay walaal

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:58 pm

Impo

Wax ma ku sheega huuno, anigo xalay baan naagaha soomaalida ka quustey...aduuno xaalka ba....dumarki way oo dhamaatey walle..anoo xalay muxaadro af somali ah ka raadinya youtube ayaa just uun iska qaraacy "somali" "muxaadro" wacdii...adigo kilamado fara badan oo somali ah, cala kuli xaal yaana hadal kugu daaline ee mesha waxaa igaga soo boodey inaalilaah :shock: shooga aan qaadey computerka gabiygiisba waan bakhtiiyey....walle aduunka waa la rogaya...dad dhintey oo xishoodki meel dhigay, bal xita haday hablo yar yar ay ahaan lahayeen ciil maan qabeen...adigo ma waxaad aragtey naago 40kii kor oo dhaafey oo boqol caloolod leh...iyga daa kuwa danbigooda...no wonder most pple who will end in hell are woman.Inaalilaah wa ina ilhey raajacuun.

Anigo ta aan fahmiy waayey waxa wayeen dadkan maxay xumaatooda cajalado isaga duubayaan....why cant they keep their filth for themslves....??..ceebay tacaal :evil: :evil:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:03 pm

Impo

Wax ma ku sheega huuno, anigo xalay baan naagaha soomaalida ka quustey...aduuno xaalka ba....dumarki way oo dhamaatey walle..anoo xalay muxaadro af somali ah ka raadinya youtube ayaa just uun iska qaraacy "somali" "muxaadro" wacdii...adigo kilamado fara badan oo somali ah, cala kuli xaal yaana hadal kugu daaline ee mesha waxaa igaga soo boodey inaalilaah :shock: shooga aan qaadey computerka gabiygiisba waan bakhtiiyey....walle aduunka waa la rogaya...dad dhintey oo xishoodki meel dhigay, bal xita haday hablo yar yar ay ahaan lahayeen ciil maan qabeen...adigo ma waxaad aragtey naago 40kii kor oo dhaafey oo boqol caloolod leh...iyga daa kuwa danbigooda...no wonder most pple who will end in hell are woman.Inaalilaah wa ina ilhey raajacuun.

Anigo ta aan fahmiy waayey waxa wayeen dadkan maxay xumaatooda cajalado isaga duubayaan....why cant they keep their filth for themslves....??..ceebay tacaal :evil: :evil:
all we can say ilahay ha noo sahlo uu hablah ha inu asturro , and this topic is not dedicated to all the somali girsl but just kuwa naaga xuumaday you know , there thousands of good somali girls guryahadooda jooga oo aynu jecelnahay
laakin wa qurba we must help eachohter some time run na isku sheegno

Mizz_Sland
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mizz_Sland » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:07 pm

all i am sayin muslims should marry muslims
if i had 2 choose between a somali guy hu is not religious and a non somali muslim guy hu luvz his deen more than anythin else obviously i wud choose the realigous 1...

DEEN COMES FIRST

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:15 pm

Sacad Musuhu wuxuu marmar bakhti ku noqda , hadal badnida .
Fact!!

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:17 pm

[quote="Mizz_Sland"]all i am sayin muslims should marry muslims
if i had 2 choose between a somali guy hu is not religious and a non somali muslim guy hu luvz his deen more than anythin else obviously i wud choose the realigous 1...

DEEN COMES FIRST[/quote]

Mizz sland Salaam aleikum. :D

Even though...it is a jareer who luvz his diin? :shock:

I am sorry, i probably shouldn't say this-- but ---diin and nasaabniimo is equally important to me. U have to be the right qabil and of course religious. :D

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:21 pm

Somali yaa ka diin fiican kana diin jecel kana diiin baddan . wiil yaro naag uu muslimay . Dadka somalidu risadaal
aqbaltum bay yidhaheen in the 6th centy . not just one cabiid la yidhi naaag somali ba lugu sinayaa eeh please uu muslin and be a good Negro , laakin when the cabiid la siyo naag aanu geyn wuu isku yaacayaa :lol: mentelley socialy

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:22 pm

Even though...it is a jareer who luvz his diin?

I am sorry, i probably shouldn't say this-- but ---diin and nasaabniimo is equally important to me. U have to be the right qabil and of course religious.
wa xadiis waleh i agree100%

Mizz_Sland
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mizz_Sland » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:34 pm

all i am sayin muslims should marry muslims

DEEN COMES FIRST

Mizz sland Salaam aleikum. :D

Even though...it is a jareer who luvz his diin? :shock:

I am sorry, i probably shouldn't say this-- but ---diin and nasaabniimo is equally important to me. U have to be the right qabil and of course religious. :D
wcs Basra

2 me all muslims are the same...black,white chinese wotever
in akhiro qabiil wont take u nowhere...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.