Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Saudi Arabia.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Saudi Arabia.

Postby The_Patriot » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:32 pm

funny thing is the way this country potrayed itself as the champion/guardian of Islam.
however some time ago the Saudi oil Minister revealed that in his 27 years in office all he did was to thwart countries like Somalia from exploring Oil.

the other shocking revelation is one time setallite images in Yemen showed an area that was potential exploration area, the Saudis infact built a Bifg Masjid and and Islamic institute on the site.

In Sudan when Garang was in his heydays, The Sudaneese Govt confisicated large weapons and dates(from Saudi Govt) from a Base they had flashed out the Southern sdaneese rebels.

Even the Ethiopian army is said to be supported financialy by Saudi.
Last edited by The_Patriot on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Re: Saudi Arabia.

Postby Twisted_Logic » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:56 pm

This crappy country is in fact engaged in the biggest scum in the world. They have brainwashed and miseducated hordes of young-men in the world who have become their willing acomplises in furthering their agenda of exploitation and subjugation

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:02 am

They are corrupt but do you have facts? to support your allegtions...
Last edited by Babygirl- on Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:02 am

leave arabs alone, you sorry somamab!tches..

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:04 am

They are corrupt but do you have facts?
that is true no facts needed.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:05 am

and?.........they are protecting their country's interest and kudos to em.

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:07 am

CASE DISMISSED FOR LACK OF HARD EVIDENCE...

I feel u but u cant accuse them everything. :lol:

Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:10 am

:lol: @ ur avatar advo...I thought I posted that comment when I saw ur avatar...then I looked at ur name and became positive I did :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:11 am

CASE DISMISSED FOR LACK OF HARD EVIDENCE...

I feel u but u cant accuse them everything. :lol:
I wouldnt accuse them of anything.
1. The oil minster said it publicly
2.the oil minister was of Yemeni origin.
3. When the news of the sudan issue rose up it infact caused the Saudis to apologize.

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:17 am

LOOL :lol: @ YUNG aka Advo :roll: :roll:

Patriot ok i c lakin do you have the link?

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:27 am

I laso forgot to mention that Egypt & Saudi conspired to overthrow the govt of Syria.

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:46 am

Actually there is some truth to what the Patriot said. Though its deception at its highest level..its the norm in the world now a days..or maybe some 20 yrs ago..but now its almost impossible to hide certain facts.

And the minister he is talking about is Zaki Al-Yamani..I remember reading an article he wrote several years ago in an arabian newspaper which he admitted that the saudi arabian government were invloved in trying to block some companies from expoilting oil in some countries..mainly yemen..since they are neighbours and they feared the yemeni economy getting strong..and chllaenging their dominion in the region.
But that was the cold war days.

Haddad
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Haddad » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:04 am

Most Muslims dislike the corrupt secular and pro-Western Saudi government. The man you need to support in order to topple that government is Osama bin Laden. He will rule and distribute the wealth justly between Muslims. He will charge the West a barrel of oil at a very fair price; at least $200.

salafi_student
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby salafi_student » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:00 am

If only Somalis could stop blaming others for their failure!

Many of those Somalis who are trusted with Umra and haj visas for a limited period, do often escape in the land and break their pledge to go back. Then they pollute the air! When they are found, may be after long years, they get send back to fulfill their un-kept and forgotten promises to fly back. Hence those jailbirds, would be the last people to say anything good about the Saudis and you see allot of them around.

Is a normal human reaction!

Salahuddiin
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Salahuddiin » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:51 am

Here's news how Saudi regime helped USA in their attack on muslims of Iraq. And we remember how in the beginning of war prince Sultan (now crown prince) said that they wouldn't ever help anyone against muslims or arabs. This was the official lie and what happened in reality can be read from here:

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/04/25/news_ ... lp_d.shtml

And not to forget their extensive help to USA in Afghanistan and all around islamic world and being very good friends and cooperating with India and Russia and every other country fighting muslims.

The funny thing is that there are people who call this country leader of islamic nations, when it's alliance with every single country fighting Islam (excluding Israel, at least in official statements) could be comparable to someone allying himself with mushrikin of Quraish while fighting muslims in Prophet's time or those ones allied to crusaders in the time of Salahuddin.

Like the rest of the nations, they work for their own secular interests, no doubt. But why should anyone paint their actions to be islamic? This is dangerous and extremist cult-mentality, some people just can't believe their leader and hero doing anything wrong.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.