Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Half Somalian Family!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Half Somalian Family!

Postby Basra- » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:15 am

:| And i take my words back- calling the mother ugly and fat.She is a Muslima. :| Very lucky woman, Allahu Akbaar.

Arsenal_Man
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arsenal_Man » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:32 am

Am Fasting so I will choose my words carefully, it's kinda weak and hypocritical to hear from a "fellow African" who lives in a foreign land a european country calling another African "euro trash " who also lives in a european country how ignorant and hypocritical can you get :lol: your the laughing stock to racists whites you weak little man

I will get stabbed in your endz (hood) yeah I figured you Somalis in the Uk some then ! are weak cowards who fight and kill each other instead of riding on ajnabis where I come from Cadaan carabbeans they all Respect Somalis over here cause in the past we used to go toe to toe o mano o mano with them make them run for their lives. your not in my league son.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RESPECT?

You guys get beaten up by.....Afghanis!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arsenal_Man
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arsenal_Man » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:52 am

haha i see you couldn't even reply

i guess you're my little biatch then. 8)

Amina/Tammy

Postby Amina/Tammy » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:31 am

Assalamu Alaikum my dear brothers and sisters in Islam.

Thank you for all the kind comments and duas.

I was shocked to see how some of the men and women on this site behave. Calling me ugly and fat and critisizing my husband's choice for a wife.

I would let you know that my husband is a wonderful brother. He married me because he wanted to marry a sister that chose Islam. I married him because I loved the Somali culture and the people. You know I may be fat and ugly, but at the end of the day my husband chose me and he thinks that I am the most beautiful person in the world.

It still shocks me that some people will hate me just because I married a Somali man.

Peace
Amina

PS- All the kids were born white. THey change as they get older.

Amina/Tammy

Postby Amina/Tammy » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:37 am

[she doesnt seem to be like the baris and baasto wife. she has variety]

Actually, my kids got so tired of eating rice and pasta all the time. I started making Soor and Sabayah. All the fancy food on my blog was done for Ramadan. I don't fry foods or make desserts.

Amina

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:10 am

Amina, There's alot of ignorant people on this site.....kinda why it's popular but dont take anything here to the heart.

but u do kinda sound fishy, how did u find this site or ur topic a day after u joined? :?

AlphaMale

Postby AlphaMale » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:22 am

Some people here come from broken homes obviously with no character to teach them islamic manners or any civilized behaviour. I am aiming at those dumb adults with the peanut brain size who spoke from their rear end. Xaaraan baa la idinku koriyay Qashin waaxid.

PS: Beautiful Family :up:

suldaan300

Postby suldaan300 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:30 am

beautiful family

I hope my future wife can cook like that :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
though my hope is very little seems like asking too much :(

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:52 am

but u do kinda sound fishy, how did u find this site or ur topic a day after u joined? :?
Whenever someone visits your blog, it shows who visited, from where *country*, and which site referred them. Thats how she knew.

Anyway mashallah the sister is a wicked cook, and V.adorable children :up:

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:34 am

Assalamu Alaikum my dear brothers and sisters in Islam.

Thank you for all the kind comments and duas.

I was shocked to see how some of the men and women on this site behave. Calling me ugly and fat and critisizing my husband's choice for a wife.

I would let you know that my husband is a wonderful brother. He married me because he wanted to marry a sister that chose Islam. I married him because I loved the Somali culture and the people. You know I may be fat and ugly, but at the end of the day my husband chose me and he thinks that I am the most beautiful person in the world.

It still shocks me that some people will hate me just because I married a Somali man.

Peace
Amina

PS- All the kids were born white. THey change as they get older.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

With 5 kids you look sexy. The Somali ladies here are jealous of you. They all look like this.

Image[/quote]

Cute children, good blog, start a forum for recipes. Post a picture of Mohamed your husband. :lol:

Kolombo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kolombo » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:45 am

Masha Allah! What a lovely family. Nice recipes. :up:

Amina/Tammy

Postby Amina/Tammy » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:12 am

I found this site and these posts because I checked the live feed on my blog. It said Somalilife and Somalinet. I just clicked the links and it brought me directly here.

Gotti jnr

Postby Gotti jnr » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:24 am

whats olthe fus about? cant a brotha have sum of those juicy stuff

Amina/Tammy

Postby Amina/Tammy » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:59 am

Assalamu Alaikum

I don't think anyone is jealous. I just think that it upsets many sisters because there are way more single sisters than brothers. I remember when we fist got married 15 years ago, this Somali guy made the statement that my husband should have married a Somali instead of an outsider. I can understand that because there are so many beautiful, pious Somali women out there that can't find a good man.

Being married to someone of a different culture is difficult, but the one thing we have in common is Islam. Allah has blessed me with a husband that is very family orientated. He is either at the masjid, work, or at home. He doesn't hang out in Somali shops or on the phone. He changes diapers and gives the kids baths. He also does laundry and ironing. That is why I try to please him by making the things he enjoys.

Our biggest problem when we got married was my family. They were upset because I had converted. I was disowned at the time of our wedding. It was only when I got pregnant did they come around. They say that they Are ok, but I know they wish I would have married a white guy.

Amina

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:01 pm

Assalamu Alaikum

I don't think anyone is jealous. I just think that it upsets many sisters because there are way more single sisters than brothers. I remember when we fist got married 15 years ago, this Somali guy made the statement that my husband should have married a Somali instead of an outsider. I can understand that because there are so many beautiful, pious Somali women out there that can't find a good man.

Being married to someone of a different culture is difficult, but the one thing we have in common is Islam. Allah has blessed me with a husband that is very family orientated. He is either at the masjid, work, or at home. He doesn't hang out in Somali shops or on the phone. He changes diapers and gives the kids baths. He also does laundry and ironing. That is why I try to please him by making the things he enjoys.

Our biggest problem when we got married was my family. They were upset because I had converted. I was disowned at the time of our wedding. It was only when I got pregnant did they come around. They say that they Are ok, but I know they wish I would have married a white guy.

Amina
:up: :up: Masha'Allah

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.