Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question about Ogaden region

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Question about Ogaden region

Postby American-Suufi » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:06 pm

Musika,

I see you're at it again. Ninyow, mukulaal madow business maad iska dhaaftid?
I will kolombo and sxbow I got a deal for ONLF Ogadeni supporters like you can't refuse. Take Ogadenia if you want, but we want Ogadens to see the Light and support the peace initiatives of Amir Imam Sheikh Sharif and not support the public ONLF policy of bogging down the Ethiopian Troops in Somalia and along the way helping indhocadde and his friends destroy Somalia and make the Ethiopians ruining further the conditions in Somalia. Can we make a deal?

Looyaan_Junior
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Looyaan_Junior » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:23 pm

Suufi,

What is up with all these hate ? I am amazed

If you have an issue with the Ogaden struggle, please state your case without being fanatic.......be calm

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:31 pm

Suufi,

What is up with all these hate ? I am amazed

If you have an issue with the Ogaden struggle, please state your case without being fanatic.......be calm
I love poor Ogadeni sufferering people. I only hate a "Somali liberation organisation" based on qawiil. You know what will happen, just like Somalia is today. Why do you hate peace for Somalis and still support Al-Shabab? I know cause of your uncle Kurdi.

Looyaan_Junior
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Looyaan_Junior » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:37 pm

I love poor Ogadeni sufferering people. I only hate a "Somali liberation organisation" based on qawiil. You know what will happen, just like Somalia is today. Why do you hate peace for Somalis and still support Al-Shabab? I know cause of your uncle Kurdi.
I am lost, you are not making any sense what so ever, may be you need to seek treatment for your DHD (Deffiency Hate Disorder).

I am sorry I don't engage with such can of people, please find your way :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:38 pm

just a question: why are ogaden people called cagdheer? :?

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:41 pm

warya musikaman let we dont need faggots to tell us what we should do or not.
We dont want your love nor sympathy, you can shove it up your futo cad.

Do you know why syour ancestors seeked refuge in Somalia in the 1st place they were criminals that were responsible for crimes in the ME after being defeated in the civil war back in the 12-15 th century you found Mogadishu as home.

You came and stated selling macmacan and introduced fagotry and submissiveness to the coast of Somalia.

You used to oppress the Hawiye in the Coast, today you are the weakest link you pay breathing Tax. :down:

Looyaan_Junior
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Looyaan_Junior » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:45 pm

just a question: why are ogaden people called cagdheer? :?
Cag = feet
Dheer = Long
8) 8) 8)

Somaliweyn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliweyn » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:15 pm

Why is this whole topic derailed?

A single question has been asked, and no one answered, yet the topic reached 5 pages.

Typical Somnet forums :down:

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:16 pm

All of Ogadenia does not belong to Oagdens exclusively, so for anyone to monopolize the whole region as one clan region is wrong and provocative, to the rest of the tribes that dwell in that region.But let the Ogadens carry this lost course fight against the Ethoipians, and wish them the best of luck.Hopefuly oneday they will come to their senses.

PS Not all Ogadens are freedom fighters as we are made to believe some of the most diehard supporters of the Ethopian in regime in Kilinka5 come from this very tribe.

Somaliweyn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliweyn » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:24 pm

All of Ogadenia does not belong to Oagdens exclusively, so for anyone to monopolize the whole region as one clan region is wrong and provocative, to the rest of the tribes that dwell in that region.But let the Ogadens carry this lost course fight against the Ethoipians, and wish them the best of luck.Hopefuly oneday they will come to their senses.

PS Not all Ogadens are freedom fighters as we are made to believe some of the most diehard supporters of the Ethopian in regime in Kilinka5 come from this very tribe.

THIS TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT THE STRUGGLE FOR LIBERATION...................ITS ABOUT THE NAME OF THE REGION.

As far as the struggle is concerned, they have my moral support :somalia: And if it is by their courageous struggle that the region gets independence, then so be it, let them rule. They have deserved it.

Anyways the topic is about the REGION AND ITS NAME.

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:56 pm

THIS TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT THE STRUGGLE FOR LIBERATION...................ITS ABOUT THE NAME OF THE REGION.

As far as the struggle is concerned, they have my moral support :somalia: And if it is by their courageous struggle that the region gets independence, then so be it, let them rule. They have deserved it.

Anyways the topic is about the REGION AND ITS NAME.

So why dont you apply that same logic to somaliland, or is one struggle better then another. And before you say its against ethoipians, the end result is death it doesn't matter who's hands its in.
Hypocrites :down:

The name doesn't matter, the British made a mistake by giving somali galbeed to ethoipia, they also made a mistake with the name.We should try and correct them both.

Somaliweyn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliweyn » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:20 pm

GENERAL_SNM

The name doesn't matter, the British made a mistake by giving somali galbeed to ethoipia, they also made a mistake with the name.We should try and correct them both.

This is something I was hinting too.

But first we need to have information about the origins of the name for the region before we can say something about it.

SO can anyone answer it for me?

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:33 pm

Doesnt the name come from

the name of the region boyond the central highland in woqoyi.
oog , thus ooga degaan.

someone correct me if im wrong.

Abdi_Som

Postby Abdi_Som » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:06 pm

Ogaden clan should colonize other somalis in ethiopia :up:
Ogadenis are more intelligent and brave than other somalis

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:03 pm

Ogaden clan should colonize other somalis in ethiopia :up:
Ogadenis are more intelligent and brave than other somalis
truth said. :up:

we'll frankaness these animals. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.