Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Now I know why Cali Geedi was fired by Yusuf

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Minneapolis Mayor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Now I know why Cali Geedi was fired by Yusuf

Postby Minneapolis Mayor » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:26 am

He was trying to outshine cabdullaahi yusuf which he did not want

http://www.somalinet.com/videos/recent_vids/t4hzX0oCJAU

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Now I know why Cali Geedi was fired by Yusuf

Postby SummerRain » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:28 am

No NO NO....its b/c he was an IDIOT who was used and abused. :lol:

Minneapolis Mayor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Minneapolis Mayor » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:33 am

No NO NO....its b/c he was an IDIOT who was used and abused. :lol:

he spent 500000 of tax payers money on a wedding while people were dying of hunger which he said was this romantic :down: :down: :down: :down:

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:53 pm

^ Gheedi spent $2million on that wedding, He rented a few 5* hotels in Kenya and sent 2 planes to Somalia. He paid all expenses including hotel rooms for guests and singers etc. It was a 5 day wedding. Crazy

Gheedi once said: "I'm 50 years old and I have got $50 Million"

Minneapolis Mayor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Minneapolis Mayor » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:28 pm

^ Gheedi spent $2million on that wedding, He rented a few 5* hotels in Kenya and sent 2 planes to Somalia. He paid all expenses including hotel rooms for guests and singers etc. It was a 5 day wedding. Crazy

Gheedi once said: "I'm 50 years old and I have got $50 Million"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:15 pm

its was ethiopians who fired geedi not miss caasha yusuf.

laakiiin markan nuur cade ayaa soo baxey. caasha afbiijo, markeey jaqjaqleeyso afka candhuuf uga tufey. caashana afbiijo markii ay is tiri adeerkaa midget zanaawi uga dacwoo. nuur cade.

ZANAAWI wuxuu ku yiri afbiijo inkaari kuugu dhacdee geedi ayaa kaa ogolaadey inaan eriyo. geedi ka hor xitaa bunaaniland. jaamac cali jaamac kaa soo eryadey ayaan xukunkii bunaaniland kuugu celiyey. meeqo askari ethiopia ayaa adiga afbiijo dartaaa u dhintey.

midget zanaawi markaasuu aasha afbiijo ku yiri markan aniga idinkuma dhex jiro iska celi nuur cade.

nuur cadana wasiiiradii aasha afbiijo dabadhlifka u ahaa ayuu wada eryey, wuxuuna keenay dad wadiniyiin ah sida axmed abdisalaam oo ku guuleeystay inuu caalamka ka dhaadhiciyo inay axmaarada iska baxaan CAASHO AFBIIJANA XUKUNKA LAGA QAADO. marka its time to fire abdulahi aasha afbiijo. dhabacayo hiv infected mutherfukcer :down:

NoAngst.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NoAngst. » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:24 pm

Geedi left on his own volition and probably because he saw the writing on the wall for the doomed TFG. You can't fault a man for jumping a sinking ship, you'd so the same.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.