Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who are your Friends.?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ghetto_Faarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Who are your Friends.?

Postby Ghetto_Faarax » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:42 pm

Whats ur defenition of a Friend, someone whos there 4u in a bad time, someone who u just know.to me a friend is someone u knew since childhood, grew up with, went to school together way way back. And if ur friend turns out to be a criminal are they still ur friend,
Just cus u know someone doesnt mean they're ur Friend.

+chilli
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Somalia-"We cannot allow former lunatics to take over the asylum"

Re: Who are your Friends.?

Postby +chilli » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:54 pm

I only actually have 5 true friends, that I would share everything with and never think twice abou it, I am very private and usually they know things I havn't realized yet or when something would hit me...

So a definition of a true friend is not just some1 you grew up with, its someone you actually got to choose as a friend and you truely do love even at b'tching times :)

Allhmduillah..

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:09 pm

When it comes to friends, my circle mostly consists of my family since we are very close. However, Besides my sister, there are only three other people can can completely trust and share everything with. I used to be one of those ppl the knows the whole town. But as each year goes by, I am becoming more and more private and I like it this way. Alxamduliah.

Jamac_Yare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Jamac_Yare » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:21 pm

only ayantu and my keyboaard are my close friends that i tell everything

AyanTu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: On my way to poision control, i might be infected with Snetters germs

Postby AyanTu » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:27 pm

only ayantu and my keyboaard are my close friends that i tell everything

Ayantu :love: u too! :kiss:

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:31 pm

+Chilli

I'd be very worried about that companion of yours. I wonder if he knew about the 5witnesses present at all times.. lol

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:37 pm

Whats ur defenition of a Friend, someone whos there 4u in a bad time, someone who u just know.to me a friend is someone u knew since childhood, grew up with, went to school together way way back. And if ur friend turns out to be a criminal are they still ur friend,
Just cus u know someone doesnt mean they're ur Friend.

growing up in a foreign country and my parents being phobic of foreigners made me trust no one and have no friends but i have several acquaintances :P

Ghetto_Faarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ghetto_Faarax » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:12 pm

Navy u got no friends, thats a bad position to be in, trust me

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:23 pm

..friendship huh, well growing up I was all over the place and I knew everyone in town but as I got older I have became more conservative though I still know many people at the same time I like to keep away from having too many friends

..at the end of the day priorities get in the way and your friends drift away slowly seen it happen trust me, all my boys are around me still though we all busy living our lifes

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:24 pm

:lol:

I am glad i didnt had any otherwise i would have wasted my time hanging out with them but my time was well invested in my books those were my true ones :mrgreen:

shaamboo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby shaamboo » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:06 pm

my friends are somalinet community

I am so lonely so lonely , i dont go out and i dont have friends

WTF what is for topic

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:08 pm

A tru friend is like tru love. I blv you see in them what you'Re or what u want to become. Alhamdulelah. if you've one best friend in uR life, you are fortunate. If you've moRe than one, you'Re tRuly blessed. :|

Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Buhodle-Gurl » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:12 pm

Whats ur defenition of a Friend, someone whos there 4 u.
:| Every1 talks about someone who's theRe for u :roll: I wondr why "time of need" is tHe chief meanin' of fRiendship. Aren't ther other moments for friendship? :roll:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.